• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
They support ISIS iirc. What the flying **** is wrong with the judge here? A mere 2 years is nothing for this crime!
http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/07/lizard-squad-member-gets-light-penalty/
Whelp. I knew they were scumbags but I didn't know they were this bad.
They were "interviewed" by a YouTuber I like, and it was a mess. iirc they were extremely belligerent.
I don't wish ill upon anyone but I honestly wouldn't care if these guys just up and went missing.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Whelp. I knew they were scumbags but I didn't know they were this bad.
They were "interviewed" by a YouTuber I like, and it was a mess. iirc they were extremely belligerent.
I don't wish ill upon anyone but I honestly wouldn't care if these guys just up and went missing.
Was it ReviewTechUSA? I watched the debate they had with him and he tried to brig up legitimate points while they insulted him.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Was it ReviewTechUSA? I watched the debate they had with him and he tried to brig up legitimate points while they insulted him.
Sounds an awful lot like Jim Sterling and Digital Homicide's interview, DH didn't ask. They demanded one, and when Jim initially said no, they kept calling him chicken **** on twitter until they had an interview. They believed they won on the internet and made a video on that, believing the community would support them. Ratings and comments were shortly disabled

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yep, that's the one. I didn't watch it all the way, at least I don't remember doing so.
They're either dumb kids with way too much free time, or their criminals and scumbags. There's nothing more to it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sounds like they're just Internet trolls. They don't strike me as people who legitimately support ISIS, but who knows?

I've seen enough stupid from the human species to know anything is possible.

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
If you like Fairy Tail, allow me to plug my own Fairy Tail abridged series- https://www.youtube.com/user/PalletTownChampions

It's pretty popular, not trying to brag, just trying to say people like it.
That is pretty popular. I wonder if my friend knows about it. She's a pretty hardcore Fairy Tail fan.:laugh:
Thanks for the link. I'll give it a watch when my internet stops acting up (I'm struggling just trying to type this message) and give you my thoughts via PM.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I agree with #1, partially agree with #2 (in that ballot characters are already being worked on), but I don't agree with #3. I don't expect (although wouldn't be surprised otherwise) we are getting a character in August as that in itself will be a big update and we just got three characters last month. Come October, Nintendo will want something to show for themselves and there they will begin to reveal our ballot choices. I have no idea when it will end thought; depends on how many we get.

And before people say "why wait?", keep in mind Roy and Ryu were supposed to be confirmed on the same day they got released, not earlier. Similar things could happen with ballot choices.
I didn't mean that we would get a character in August, just that characters were being worked on that a reveal trailer or even a release before the end of the ballot wasn't out of the question.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
"Sakurai Didn't Say That!"

Please share, tweet this, print it out and show it to your grandma! I actually contacted GamesTM to get additional information about that "no fighter" quote. I actually did some journalistic stuff :p

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
That is pretty popular. I wonder if my friend knows about it. She's a pretty hardcore Fairy Tail fan.:laugh:
Thanks for the link. I'll give it a watch when my internet stops acting up (I'm struggling just trying to type this message) and give you my thoughts via PM.
So Lucimar. Very Curious question here.
Did you shrink you signature in the wash?
And hopefully your internet fixes itself. :happysheep:

Yeah, can we not start with the Mighty No. 9 hate again?

K Thanks.
Might No. 9 is a Megaman Rip off.
That oughta rustle some Jimmies :dr^_^:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
"Sakurai Didn't Say That!"

Please share, tweet this, print it out and show it to your grandma! I actually contacted GamesTM to get additional information about that "no fighter" quote. I actually did some journalistic stuff :p
Yay, Source Gaming!

Why don't you try to get this on this site's front page? :p

Anyway, I understand why you would want this article to spread. A lot of misconceptions would be cleared.

D

Deleted member

I didn't mean that we would get a character in August, just that characters were being worked on that a reveal trailer or even a release before the end of the ballot wasn't out of the question.
Fair enough, although I will clarify that by August, I meant character announcement, not necessarily they would get released then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom