• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
So Lucimar. Very Curious question here.
Did you shrink you signature in the wash?
And hopefully your internet fixes itself. :happysheep:

Might No. 9 is a Megaman Rip off.

That oughta rustle some Jimmies :dr^_^:
Do you mean that the whole thing doesn't fit? Yeah, I might need to edit the bottom part out since nobody can see it unless you drag it to a new tab anyway.:laugh:

Thanks! My internet seems to be working a lot better. I can finally post without hassle now.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Do you mean that the whole thing doesn't fit? Yeah, I might need to edit the bottom part out since nobody can see it unless you drag it to a new tab anyway.:laugh:

Thanks! My internet seems to be working a lot better. I can finally post without hassle now.
It's Tiny Compared to when it had all the veterans.
An Icon Representation of it's size on my end.

:4lucas::4lucas::4lucas::4olimar::4olimar::4olimar:
Literally that exact size :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's only slightly less ugly than Revolution 60.
Look Mn9 looks disappointing but don't say that. Nothing will ever look worst than Revolution 60.

NOTHING
Smash 64 looks better than that. The games looks like it upchucked Reboot

Found some spooky Smash, Splatoon and Crash renders on deviantart.

So that's where the renders for that leak came from.

Remember, that 64 Classic mode DLC fake leak thing

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Look Mn9 looks disappointing but don't say that. Nothing will ever look worst than Revolution 60.

NOTHING
Smash 64 looks better than that. The games looks like it upchucked Reboot
I was purposely exaggerating. :upsidedown:

CyberHyperPhoenix said not to hate on MN9, so I decided to hate on it in a half-hearted exaggerated manner.

In truth, I think the game looks bad, but I've never been a fan of Mega Man or games like it so that's not really surprising. And I do think it's silly that they're talking about making an animated cartoon and a movie and whatever else before the game even comes out

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
... What were they smoking, and where can I get some?
Weed that was featured in Cartoon All Stars To The Rescue. You know, the one the Turtles themselves opposed because a kid was doing it.

Remember, the one withthat ghost marijuana thing that talks and convinces you to smoke it? Says that your problems will go poof with it?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well Batman meets TMNT, I'm speechless....

Anyway Moray towers is so much fun! My new favorite Splatoon stage!

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
It's only slightly less ugly than Revolution 60.
Looked up a random video. Visually, it's not terrible imo. It does indeed remind me of Reboot. An unimaginative and slightly lower rez Reboot. Gameplay and especially the UI look bad. A simple "swipe to move" mechanic would have done fine since the movement was like battle network....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Too late.

He already made the gif.:p
blame my tendency to post before reading everything :)

Also, I actually misread his post, he said running FROM, not running TO :)

Actually I did made this gif from SS....though, I think it needs the cute smoke:

63041.gif

:)

(I know it;s very weird to have 2 frames....maybe because the 3ds?).

wildvine47

Smash Ace
So I watched a few videos on the topic and got excited about the prospect of Banjo-Kazooie being DLC in this one.

So social thread, help me re-focus please. What do we think the actual probability of BK being DLC is?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So I watched a few videos on the topic and got excited about the prospect of Banjo-Kazooie being DLC in this one.

So social thread, help me re-focus please. What do we think the actual probability of BK being DLC is?
There's almost no chance of it happening.

Nintendo isn't just going to associate themselves with a competitor so that they can get one character into Smash.

History with Nintendo or not, it would be a copyrighting nightmare.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
okay i havent had net since monday have any major leaks happened(and by major i mean ones we havent debunked)

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
okay i havent had net since monday have any major leaks happened(and by major i mean ones we havent debunked)
Chorus kids and termina bay sound files were found in a patch that come out wednesday.Besides that been pretty much the same

Last edited by a moderator:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
There's almost no chance of it happening.

Nintendo isn't just going to associate themselves with a competitor so that they can get one character into Smash.

History with Nintendo or not, it would be a copyrighting nightmare.
The only way it would happen is if Sakurai really wanted it to happen. Whatever Sakurai wants, Iwata will attempt to accommodate him. At least...That's the feeling I get when reading about their history together.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just finished a long series of games on FG with a really fun person who spoke mostly Spanish.
She was really fun. One game I picked Captain Falcon and won with a Falcon Punch read and she replied with name tags, on word at a time:
"YES. YOU. ARE. GOOD."

At the end she told me "bateria Baja" (judging from the translation her batteries were running out) then played one last game and said "Thanks" and "Bye".

Very pleasant experience. Cheered me up alot after everything else I experienced in For Glory today.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Someone called me a "LUCAS NOOB" on For Glory and I had a full set of matches with someone with a Shrek Mii playing as Wario.

I think I had a full day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom