• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
After not 3 hours I found these
Maria is obsessed with her breast size in Castlevania Judgement
Er...Wasn't she the uber godtier character in Bloodlines?
Word of God says that Blaze the Cat in the Sonic the Hedgehog series is rather... shy about her breast size (or lack thereof).
Er...Did we need to know that?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've also noted that in shows run by gay men that have a heavily gay and female fanbase?

***** ahoy for the male characters, even if it's still clothed.

There will be butt shots.
It's almost like we're all just horny assholes! :awesome:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Breasts being exaggerated in media annoys me. It's going 'HEY LOOK AT THE SEXY BOOBS!'
My reaction is pretty much "STOP TAUNTING ME FOR BEING FLAT
"
You're gonna hate this song then:
:4dk::4pacman:
God I love Tech N9ne and Strange Music

Yeah, the media just really likes to exaggerate everything in general.
It's life. I understand though, it gets kinda annoying when you want to enjoy something but it has forced fanservice for he sake of it.

You gotta do it right, bring it on softly not shove down my throat, I'll end up hating it. Send an Kagura gets away with it since it's over the top stupid. DoA can't anymore as its stupidity is a kinda lame just plain bad sometimes and even Oatmeal Cookie hates it and he made DoA

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Very, very relevant.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Just checked Nintendo's maintenance page and just found out Monster Hunter 3 is also going to be down during the same duration as Smash 3DS/Wii U. I don't know why I'm reporting this. I guess it's due to me being bored :p.
upload_2015-7-11_17-7-28.png

:4link:: (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_US/index.html)
Monster Hunter confirmed :troll:.
EDIT: What happened? How did everyone get on the subject on talking about a lady's body part? Smashboards never ceases to amaze me...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That reminds me, apparently IS was too lazy for a new Marth model in Awakening and just put his head on Lucina's model, effectively giving him boobs
The guys could barely make feet in that game and that was the biggest issue?

Very, very relevant.
It's a same that a mediocre character has the best body in the game.

And Camila does it better

D

Deleted member

Maria is obsessed with her breast size in Castlevania Judgement
Er...Wasn't she the uber godtier character in Bloodlines?
I'm sure you meant Rondo of Blood. Maria wasn't in Bloodlines.

Don't worry, though. Even the English translation of Symphony of the Night got the two mixed up.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Imagine Wario in Senketsu. :troll:
I was eating when reading that...Then again, I've posten Sailor Moon Wario on the boards
Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?

Lucina shall challenge her fate by having plastic surgery.
Or by putting different clothes on, ask Lightning, she changes boob size with every sodding outfit she has!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I was eating when reading that...Then again, I've posten Sailor Moon Wario on the boards

Or by putting different clothes on, ask Lightning, she changes boob size with every sodding outfit she has!
Please don't remind me of Lightning Returns. Was Versus XIII seriously cancelled for that trash (the gameplay is great but everything else sucked trash)

I'm sure you meant Rondo of Blood. Maria wasn't in Bloodlines.

Don't worry, though. Even the English translation of Symphony of the Night got the two mixed up.

SotN has so many mistranslations, I find it hilarious that it only has one retranslation and it's only in a PSP remake of Rondo of Blood.

I'm actually playing Castlevania 3, Christ I can't even pass the second level. Either I'm a filthy casual or this game really is the hardest of he series

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Anime also 'suffers' from this lack of knowledge. T-shirts don't mold onto boobs like that!
Seriously, I've been noticing this so much in anime as of late. WHY do they do this? It's so weird. Shirts aren't fabric vacuums or skin tight suits!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Seriously, I've been noticing this so much in anime as of late. WHY do they do this? It's so weird. Shirts aren't fabric vacuums or skin tight suits!
Tell that to :4zss:. AKA, the biggest bust in the game.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'll have you know that all of my shirts are fabric vacuums or skin tight suits good sir. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Anime physics/logic. lol

Sometimes it's best to not take things too seriously. :p

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Reading through this conversation right now gave me flashbacks to some of the conversations that happened in the Ridley thread when the users got too bored...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm pretty sure there are more...gifted...women in gaming. Including the Broodmothers from I think Dragon Age
Dragon Age wishes it has the those from Soul Calibur franchise especially Ivy, Sofia, Taki and then.....

image.jpg

Goddamn Milleena, weird that she got smaller in MKX

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
That looked so adorable.

This is actually a Level-5 game since Professor Layton that I'm actually fully interested in playing. (Assuming that this is a new game right?)
Yeah, it's a new IP. I absolutely love the character designs here. Level-5 is sure kickstarting great, they are slowly becoming one of the biggest gaming companies yet at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom