• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Swampsaur, Shrek wants his swamp back. :troll:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So is it possible for things like new trophies to be in an update?
That's true. It could be future DLC Mii costumes and just extra smaller stuff that AREN'T characters, but I feel like since Sakurai is going to be on camera talking to the fans, there's got to be at least one pretty huge reveal during that timeframe.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Gah waiting for this is becoming a nightmare. Typical pre-E3 week... everything sucks because I can't think about but the presentation... presentations plural this year.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I'm glad we finally got some more Devils Third info. The single player looks much better, though I still think it could use higher res textures. Multiplayer visually looks like an early ps3 game, but it looks so fun that I dont give a ****.

D

Deleted member

18 minutes of the direct is gonna be Sakurai talking about how detailed Lucas' hair is obviously.

The other 2 minutes are him showcasing miiverse posts. :troll:
I would be satisfied with this. More Lucas FTW!!!
In terms of character speculation? Pretty much completely dead. Then it was revived a bit when they announced a new Smash at e3 2011.
I think the next proper Smash game is going to have a much smaller speculation scene than this game, let alone Brawl (you should have seen how massive that was; I know quite a few details from friends who were involved in pre-Brawl speculation) assuming it gets a game next generation. Off the top of my head, I'd say that the big characters for the next Smash game would be King K. Rool, Inklings, Ridley, and to a lesser extent, Dixie Kong and Toad. But this game could very well take one of these characters as DLC instead and I don't see Ridley ever being added. The rest are going to be relatively niche characters and I feel as the next proper Smash game will have the fewest newcomers of all games.

Last edited by a moderator:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey guys wanna discuss Pokemon XY anime predictions to pass the time? Episodes 79 Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!
and Episode 80 Satoshi Leaps Through Time! Rotom's Wish!

Or Episode 78 Fierce Battle in the Monster Ball Factory! Pikachu VS Nyarth!!:troll:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Gah waiting for this is becoming a nightmare. Typical pre-E3 week... everything sucks because I can't think about but the presentation... presentations plural this year.
Yeah, I have to really plan ahead for E3 this year lol.

On Sunday, I gotta set an alarm for 12:00AM, then go to bed earlier than usual and then wake up and watch the direct.

Then I basically have to do the same thing on Tuesday, but set an alarm for 2:30AM so there is enough time for me to get comfortable before I spam Nintendo's twitch chat with Kappa's

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Yeah, I have to really plan ahead for E3 this year lol.

On Sunday, I gotta set an alarm for 12:00AM, then go to bed earlier than usual and then wake up and watch the direct.

Then I basically have to do the same thing on Tuesday, but set an alarm for 2:30AM so there is enough time for me to get comfortable before I spam Nintendo's twitch chat with Kappa's
I'm setting mine for 12.35am haha, as much sleep as possible.

Isn't the Direct at 1am on Tuesday fos the Auzziezzzź?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm also wondering about more details of Project X Zone 2 because I'm sure that will be at E3 as well. I really hope there's a Breath of Fire character(Ryu, Nina, Fou-Lu) in the game.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm also wondering about more details of Project X Zone 2 because I'm sure that will be at E3 as well. I really hope there's a Breath of Fire character(Ryu, Nina, Fou-Lu) in the game.
Capcom: What is this 'Breath of Fire' you speak of?

It would be great if Ryu managed to get in, there's a lot they could do with his moveset just by tapping into his numerous transformations.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

This is weird.
You know I'm still kind of disappointed they didn't use Marth's voice actor from the Fire Emblem English dub. (By the way the voice actor is Spike Spencer)

Also you all realise that we've been lied to about the Nintendo World Championship, right

I want you to take note of a particular word in there:

The Nintendo WORLD Championship

That's right as you can clearly see it says World in there, but they only held the qualifiers in the U.S.A. I thought we had moved past the point where the U.S.A thought of itself as the world.

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
Also you all realise that we've been lied to about the Nintendo World Championship, right

I want you to take note of a particular word in there:

The Nintendo WORLD Championship

That's right as you can clearly see it says World in there, but they only held the qualifiers in the U.S.A. I thought we had moved past the point where the U.S.A thought of itself as the world.
so... it's exactly like 25 years ago

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm setting mine for 12.35am haha, as much sleep as possible.

Isn't the Direct at 1am on Tuesday fos the Auzziezzzź?
Well considering you aren't being specific, the smash DLC one is on at 12:40AM on Monday, while the Digital event is on at 2:00AM on Wednesday.
CHP is correct here.

I don't think I've ever seen you get the times correct Radical Beam.

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
oh yeah you know that Thing i'm doing concepts of
i'm taking music suggestions
it can be just general soundtracks or specific songs or w/e
things from the games there included, because i'm familiar with approximately 1/3 of the series with characters
but... yeah
if anyone wants to get in on that

also i swear i'm not adding more characters. that's it. for real this time
unless i go back on my decision about double fine

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
oh yeah you know that Thing i'm doing concepts of
i'm taking music suggestions
it can be just general soundtracks or specific songs or w/e
things from the games there included, because i'm familiar with approximately 1/3 of the series with characters
but... yeah
if anyone wants to get in on that

also i swear i'm not adding more characters. that's it. for real this time
unless i go back on my decision about double fine
I've got some music suggestions and character suggestions (if you change your kind)
Also anyone remember this great piece?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom