• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
You mean animataion wise or skill-effect wise? Because
Yeah, I know.. I've seen it lol. Both Chrom and Lucina do the same thing. It might as well be Ike's Aether. For whatever reason, Sakurai doesn't seem to think so. I personally think the best FE roster for this game would've been Marth with the Lucina alt, Ike with a Chrom alt, Robin and Roy as the clone. I do like what we got though.

If this is not in Hyrule Castle, I will explode.
Honestly pretty much any song from Hyrule warriors would be fantastic. Almost every single one is fantastic.

I went to look one up to say what my favorite was and i can't pick a favorite honestly :laugh:

But honestly Im not to sure about it happening. We didnt get any Hyrule warriors content in the game in the first place :/

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9

If this is not in Hyrule Castle, I will explode.
Oh man, this is my favorite song from that game. Not sure how well it would fit that stage, but I would absolutely love to have it in Smash.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly pretty much any song from Hyrule warriors would be fantastic. Almost every single one is fantastic.
I went to look one up to say what my favorite was and i can't pick a favorite honestly :laugh:
But honestly Im not to sure about it happening. We didnt get any Hyrule warriors content in the game in the first place :/
Hyrule Warriors came out very close to Smash 4. I'm sure we could get a song or two from the game on Hyrule Castle since everyone wants it.
Then again, everyone wanted Masked Dedede...

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I know.. I've seen it lol. Both Chrom and Lucina do the same thing. It might as well be Ike's Aether. For whatever reason, Sakurai doesn't seem to think so. I personally think the best FE roster for this game would've been Marth with the Lucina alt, Ike with a Chrom alt, Robin and Roy as the clone. I do like what we got though.
Why alts tho? Considering Alph, I would rather have both Chrom and Lucina as separate characters alongside Robin.
inb4 FE doesn't deserves 6 reps

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Why alts tho? Considering Alph, I would rather have both Chrom and Lucina as separate characters alongside Robin.
inb4 FE doesn't deserves 6 reps
This reason exactly, lol. 4 spots I think was good, if not too many even. This coming from a huge FE fan.

Lucina was my most wanted though and I love her amiibo, which we wouldnt have if she hadn't split off...

D

Deleted member

This reason exactly, lol. 4 spots I think was good, if not too many even. This coming from a huge FE fan.

Lucina was my most wanted though and I love her amiibo, which we wouldnt have if she hadn't split off...
I think we had enough "spot" discussions during the speculation era.
Also, Chrom "deserves" more to have his own slot than Roy imo

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That damn Wind Waker remix though.
Now that would be hype.
Or bring back pirate ship back and slap it there.
Wither way It would amazing if it got in.
I think I came when I heard that Wind Waker theme remix in the Legends trailer

*beep* to you too
See, this stuff is why you're still single

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Lucina could've worked as an alt. However, the point that Sakurai is making with Chrom is that he doesn't have simply Ike or Marth's abilities, but both. He wouldn't work as an alt due to this alone.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I think I came when I heard that Wind Waker theme remix in the Legends trailer

See, this stuff is why you're still single

No, the resson why I'm still single is because I'm broke as *beep*

There's a reason I'm Wii U-less

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Just curious, why?

We already have both Robin and Lucina from Awakening. Why not more from other FE games?
No, the resson why I'm still single is because I'm broke as *beep*

There's a reason I'm Wii U-less
I'm actually pretty damn poor, don't even have a smartphone, my friends and colleagues mock me about that, yet I'm taken. Funny enough my boyfriend's pretty rich yet onoy found out about a week later
Just curious, why?

We already have both Robin and Lucina from Awakening. Why not more from other FE games?
Fire Emblem will always be underrepped until Anna's playable imo
Can't ...stop...listening.
Why do we have to wait 6+ months!?:cry:
You know, I think the fact we only got a confirmation on a dub a few weeks before Japan's release confirms stuff WILL get censored. Not just Soleil, I'm worried they're censoring a **** ton of stuff

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Fire Emblem will always be underrepped until Anna's playable imo
Being a re-occurring character doesn't automatically make you smash viable.

Maybe wait until she actually becomes more than just the Fire Emblem equivalent of Impa and Cid before declaring her to be a must-have character for Smash.

Khoru

Smash Champion
You know, I think the fact we only got a confirmation on a dub a few weeks before Japan's release confirms stuff WILL get censored. Not just Soleil, I'm worried they're censoring a **** ton of stuff
why do people keep saying censorship
every fire emblem game has been """censored"""

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
why do people keep saying censorship
every fire emblem game has been """censored"""
While that's true, this game could have easily gotten an M rating/18+ rating, and not just certain lines, the Kill la Kill sword, bathhouse stuff and all. I was also speculating to why it's taking so long
Being a re-occurring character doesn't automatically make you smash viable.

Maybe wait until she actually becomes more than just the Fire Emblem equivalent of Impa and Cid before declaring her to be a must-have character for Smash.
LIES! I HAVE AN OPINION THEREFORE I'M RIGHT!

I agree Anna isn't very significant but I consider her one of my many 'want but don't need' characters. Especially the want department.

Everyone's favourite Legendary Pokemon theme? Mine is from Gen V, the generic Legendary theme

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I'm unbiased about most things, I thoroughly admit Ridley's an exception though
I don't think anybody would argue that Ridley deserves a spot on the roster.

It's just whether or not he could be implemented that's debatable; or whether or not it'll actually ever happen someday given how dead-set Sakurai seems to be about it.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Just curious, why?

I'd say that Roy deserves it more based on his status as a veteran. His inclusion in Melee exposed him to a much wider audience than Chrom got in Awakening. Roy was technically a pioneer for Fire Emblem.

Even if we were to (god forbid) get another Fire Emblem character, I'd route for a character from a game that isn't Awakening (or Binding Blade or Path of Radiance or Marth's games).

Ephraim.

I don't think anybody would argue that Ridley deserves a spot on the roster.

It's just whether or not he could be implemented that's debatable; or whether or not it'll actually ever happen someday given how dead-set Sakurai seems to be about it.
I don't even care about Ridley and I agree with this.

Last edited:

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I'd say that Roy deserves it more based on his status as a veteran. His inclusion in Melee exposed him to a much wider audience than Chrom got in Awakening. Roy was technically a pioneer for Fire Emblem.

Even if we were to (god forbid) get another Fire Emblem character, I'd route for a character from a game that isn't Awakening (or Binding Blade or Path of Radiance or Marth's games).

Ephraim.
Sigurd would be my choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom