• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Yeah, that petition is definitely satire. Still find it hilarious though.

D

Deleted member

"Studies confirm that 1 out of 7 men would become a woman for Foleo
The rest all have a ****ty waifu and are probably Hoshido scum"

I just wish they would actually let characters marry based on their sexuality, like, it's pretty obvious that Soleil is bissexual even without going through all this support-debacle thingy, her whole character is based around that, instead, we get Worst Waifu 2.0 as the only option for female gay marriage(also, she's Hoshido scum, kill those)

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
"Studies confirm that 1 out of 7 men would become a woman for Foleo
The rest all have a ****ty waifu and are probably Hoshido scum"

I just wish they would actually let characters marry based on their sexuality, like, it's pretty obvious that Soleil is bissexual even without going through all this support-debacle thingy, her whole character is based around that, instead, we get Worst Waifu 2.0 as the only option for female gay marriage(also, she's Hoshido scum, kill those)
>Hoshido scum

Well, those Hoshido scum outsold that Nohr trash m80, so screw you too buddy :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Hoshido scum

Well, those Hoshido scum outsold that Nohr trash m80, so screw you too buddy :troll:
As Awakening showed us, that doesn't mean anything, look at it, it's an anime piece of crap compared to all the other FE games /not gonna use a obvious sarcasm tag

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ladies and Gentlemen, you lot are lying about waifus. Anna. Biggest hips in the game. So lovely I don't even need to show a pic. She's also rich, meaning you'll be wealthy together. Best of all, she can potentially have 70 mag and 90 luck stat growths when reclassed. That's ****ing insane, I think she outclasses most characters, especially ****lord Roy

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Hoshido is for weebs, I don't want my American body to get infected by all that anime trash and samurai BS

I'm not American

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hoshido is for weebs, I don't want my American body to get infected by all that anime trash and samurai BS

I'm not American
Americans love the weebs stuff. It's the Europeans that hate it.

Especially black guys, we love this stuff

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
You know, there is one Joker in every single copy of fates.

Sharing is caring :troll:

D

Deleted member

Ladies and Gentlemen, you lot are lying about waifus. Anna. Biggest hips in the game. So lovely I don't even need to show a pic. She's also rich, meaning you'll be wealthy together. Best of all, she can potentially have 70 mag and 90 luck stat growths when reclassed. That's ****ing insane, I think she outclasses most characters, especially ****lord Roy
I was going to marry her when I heard she was back as a playable char, but then I found out that apparently, she is third route exclusive or something else not avaible right away as her presence as only found out by hacking
Mamui and Soleil be like:

Literally, because these translations are all contradicting each other

I'm not American
The sole fact that Tharja 2.0 is a thing is bad enough already.
Also, Nohr has the best 3 Awakening children, it's like they did a popularity poll or something...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I was going to marry her when I heard she was back as a playable char, but then I found out that apparently, she is third route exclusive or something else not avaible right away as her presence as only found out by hacking

Also, Nohr has the best 3 Awakening children, it's like they did a popularity poll or something...
You get Anna with Spotpass. Hi guests! Make accounts to **** about with us!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Listening to this makes me want to Shoryuken Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris in their faces while in their prime holy ****.
Nope not even close, X-Men vs Street Fighter got you beat there.

>Have the 3 best children
>No Morgan

Owain's great but he ain't no best daughteru

D

Deleted member

Why would anyone pick Hoshido? Betray the ones that raised you, get a bunch of terrible waifus, your lobster samurai brother and basically casual mode
OR
Choose Nohr, get best FEA children, waifu harem, sexy older brother, Foleo as best husbando and it's more challenging

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I put up the English version of the Smash 4 Project Proposal slides from Sakurai's book!!

You can see them at Source Gaming here.

It's pretty neat getting to see how much of the game Sakurai actually did have in his head before production even started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom