• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
They got around that by making the Jill and Shuma costumes free with their DLC in Ultimate.
DLC costumes for characters won't happen anyway.. but if would, I don't see a problem having Mewtwo, Lucas, Ryu and Roy getting one new costume at least;
--I hope they give some Street Fighter costumes for Miis though, I'd buy Dan and Rufus costumes. =P

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
And... I'm with no one. That automatically makes me invincible as I apparently don't exist...
:cry:

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I feel like I just need to point out how Jpeg this image is:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Awakening was the best selling game, not to mention Nohr is structured like the older games. Fates is outselling Awakening in Japan. "been a fan since the very first game" Which is why most of this ****'s complaints are based on Japan's preferences.

Also, **** Jakob/Joker, he's a complete arse. Actually, don't **** him. He's mine

Khoru

Smash Champion
What is this?
the tumblr user that posted about the mamui/soleil supports
two or three things were lost in translation, but there ended up being posts with ridiculous amounts of misinformation (claiming things like soleil being straight) that people used as an excuse for... well, that

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
two or three things were lost in translation, but there ended up being posts with ridiculous amounts of misinformation (claiming things like soleil being straight) that people used as an excuse for... well, that
If they intended to make it seem Soleil would no longer like women, they'd make her A: No longer be flirty in supports, which she still is and B: Remove her skill 'Girl Lover', which they didn't.
My theory: Soleil doesn't like girls. Not romantically anyway, I know someone who wouldn't have a romantic relationship with a man at all. Sexually however, this person prefers men. I feel like Soleil's the same

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Wait, was it that Andrea person? I remember someone posting about those supports and ranting about it on Tumblr that gained a fair bit of traction...

Khoru

Smash Champion
If they intended to make it seem Soleil would no longer like women, they'd make her A: No longer be flirty in supports, which she still is and B: Remove her skill 'Girl Lover', which they didn't.
My theory: Soleil doesn't like girls. Not romantically anyway, I know someone who wouldn't have a romantic relationship with a man at all. Sexually however, this person prefers men. I feel like Soleil's the same
she definitely says in one of her supports that she's into girls romantically
Wait, was it that Andrea person? I remember someone posting about those supports and ranting about it on Tumblr that gained a fair bit of traction...
yeah

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Not to mention this woman complained about not everyone having same sex options and ranted about how EA is better despite ignoring the fact that EA, an American company, is in a state in which homosexuality was widely accepted and Nintendo, a Japanese company, is in a country where gay marriage isn't legal

D

Deleted member

Basically soleil is inigos daughter right. And in order to annoy him and spite him she started flirting with every girl too

And this became a habit and soon an addiction one that is deterring her on the battle field causing the prescense of pretty women to cause her to faint

The mu through your supports will help her get over this issue and at one point uses magic to help her but does it without telling her (because if she knew about it it probably wouldn't have helped her) which caused males to be seen as female and vice versa

And by the end of the support she's not under the affects of the spell anymore and has gotten over he issues and she turns out to be straight not gay or even bi

How tumblr perceived this:

OMG BI PAN LEBSIAN DRUGGED AND MANIPULATED BY THE PATRIARCHY FIRE EMBLEM IS HOMOPHOBIC AND IS AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY
So this is the start of the Gundam era. Great time to be alive.
Pretty sure it's pronounced Gunman

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This is the year of salt

First there was the Xenoblade rap

then there was Roy/Ryu

now it's FE: Fates

and I love it