• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm honestly pretty excited about Pokken, even if this is the final roster.
Maining Weavile day one.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
What are you guys going to do in the 4th of July?
Nothing because the 4th July isn't a date that has very much significance to most of the world. So most of us will be either a)sleeping, B)going to work C) watching something like TV or Internet videos or finally D) Just seating in houses doing nothing.

Last edited:
Nothing because the 4th July isn't a date that has very much significance to most of the world. So most of us will be either a)sleeping, B)going to work C) watching something like TV or Internet videos or finally D) Just seating in houses doing nothing.
So being a sterotypical amerian?

Thank you for participating in the festivities :troll:

That'd probably be pretty cool. Halo, Rare, GOW, TwistedPixel and Fable would provide for some really interesting fighters.
Master chief is finally playable. Arbiter would probably be more fun though.

Im not sure what would be better for fable. Having one super awesome character that uses strength skill and will or using chatacters like garth to represent the 3 and pad out the roster.

id prefer the first just to eliminate any chance of reaver existing. **** reaver

Starlight_Lily

So being a sterotypical amerian?

Thank you for participating in the festivities :troll:
Nice try but sleeping going to work and seating in your house was done long before USA was created, so know I'll be doing activities of normal citizens of Earth.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Just need to say this about Pokken.

I'm tired of Zangoose getting the short end of the stick.

Seriously, it's one of my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon and it actually has a rivalry with another. And Nintendo forgets it exists.

They could have given it and Seviper Mega Evolutions and they didn't.

And it would have been perfect in Pokken but it's apparently not in.

I'm tired of this INJUSTICE. #FreeZangoose
This is favoritism. Your character/Pokemon of choice isnt going to be popular just because you deem them the best Gen 3 Poke. Honestly, Im still waiting for the spotlight to shine on Slurpuff (:smirk: Pffft) but I know that aint happening

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
This is favoritism. Your character/Pokemon of choice isnt going to be popular just because you deem them the best Gen 3 Poke. Honestly, Im still waiting for the spotlight to shine on Slurpuff (:smirk: Pffft) but I know that aint happening
It would be favoritism if I were the one developing the game. I'm not.

And I didn't say Zangoose was the best Gen 3 Poke, just one of my favorites lol.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I think the rosters for both Smash and Pokken do a good enough job of showing that the Pokemon Company doesn't care about "representing gens".

They put in whoever they want.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
It would be favoritism if I were the one developing the game. I'm not.

And I didn't say Zangoose was the best Gen 3 Poke, just one of my favorites lol.
Technically, if you were developing the game youd be all for it :laugh:

Also, I doubt thats the final roster. It feels weird missing some of the big Pokes, especially Blaziken. Id also doubt that Suicune would be the only legendary put in :4mewtwo:

Soul.

Perhaps, in a perfect world, they could add the remaining Pokémon from the fan-made Pokémon Type Wild game; a traditional arcade fighting game with Pokémon characters [funny, Lucario, Gengar and Gardevoir were in that game and became playable in Pokkén].

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Needs moar Sceptile, Serperior, Blastoise, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Tyrantrum, Scyther, Scizor, the Hitmons, Houndoom, Emboar, Druddigon, Hydreigon, Deoxys, Gourgeist, Trevenant, Noivern, Infernape, Haxorus, Gyarados, Snorlax, Heracross, Volcarona, Meowth, Greninja, Delphox, Krookodile, and Nidoking.

And yes, I realize most of these would have an Ice-type's chance in Hell.

Starlight_Lily

Looks like Bill Trinen is going to compete at EVO!

My head canon reason as to why Bill has entered into Evo. He asked Reggie how he can get his job back, and Reggie said to humiliate Hungrybox in Smash for what he did to Reggie during the Nintendo World Championship. Then Reggie will let Bill have his job back.

Also Pokenn Tournament needs more Absol and Butterfree playable, don't care 'bout 'pinions this my biased.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I just hope all the Smash Bros. Pokémon are made playable in Pokkén.

Confirmed:
:4pikachu::4lucario::4charizard:

Most Likely:
:4greninja::4mewtwo:

Probably Not:
:4jigglypuff::ivysaur::squirtle::pichumelee:

Never:
:pt:

But let's be honest with ourselves, who doesn't want to punch and kick Pokémon as the Trainer?:troll:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I just hope all the Smash Bros. Pokémon are made playable in Pokkén.

Confirmed:
:4pikachu::4lucario::4charizard:

Most Likely:
:4greninja::4mewtwo:

Probably Not:
:4jigglypuff::ivysaur::squirtle::pichumelee:

Never:
:pt:

But let's be honest with ourselves, who doesn't want to punch and kick Pokémon as the Trainer?:troll:
I would main Red solely to beat upon Charizard for leaving him behind.

Dude your sig is great
I don't know what I'm looking at, but it's great
It's gonna be something more "me" sometime soon but for the time being Dancing Falcon is wonderful sig gif :p
Also your one is pretty snazzy too. Remind me to not get on your bad-side my new friend :drohyou:

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Okay... I'm starting to get very confused on the whole Nintendo Playstation thing. On one hand, that French tweet came out saying it was a fake. On the other hand, people it was saying it was mistranslated. So there is potential it is still real. I'm still confused on it though :facepalm:. I'll let you guys look at the thread yourselves: (http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/nintendo-snes-playstation-finally-uncovered.57166/page-12). Also video footage of it, which kind of helps its cause. It's in a Nintendo Life article. I'll try to directly :4link: the video as soon as I can.
EDIT:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom