• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Why is this a Japanese women eat food, fetish video, now?

...and the ghetto version of the pikazard. That is some low quality they have there.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Guys this youtube stream guy is not telling us anything.... why are they showing Xatu, Articuno...

@ PushDustIn PushDustIn @Venus of the Desert Bloom ... or anyone who may be watching from Japan.
Sorry I just got home, and they were drawing Pokemon so I turned it off.

By the way guys, Source Gaming will be releasing an article very soon about some additional cut content we found via translations. 100% @Aeris work! 6 new things! Get hyped!!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

By the way guys, Source Gaming will be releasing an article very soon about some additional cut content we found via translations. 100% @Aeris work! 6 new things! Get hyped!!
So you found 6 new things in this update?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
6 real new things, or 6 things such as "so and so's down b now does .5 percent less damage on the 8th attack if within three frames after Ridley attacks on Pyrosphere?"

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So you found 6 new things in this update?

6 real new things, or 6 things such as "so and so's down b now does .5 percent less damage on the 8th attack if within three frames after Ridley attacks on Pyrosphere?"
3 are pretty significant IMO. The other 3 are interesting side notes.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

How long till we can see?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
what is happening I walked away. looks like a big finale.

Oh... it was a trailer showing nothing new. Intelligent ending...

Last edited:

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Well by the look of things I made it just in time. Heard there was an update and instantly thought "I bet someone is datamining it." So here I am to see the news! Hope I didn't miss anything. Only have read over page 286.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
How long till we can see?
Waiting for Masked Man (Aeris) to come online. He agreed that we could publish it sometime within this hour (as I just got home), but I'm not sure if he wants to submit it or not. If anything then I'll put it up on the site as him if he doesn't appear in the next 45 minutes.

Should I get hyped up for it?
I'd say get ready to be somewhat bummed. People are going to blame the 3DS for not being powerful enough, and some dropped/cut content from a certain space being ;).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Waiting for Masked Man (Aeris) to come online. He agreed that we could publish it sometime within this hour (as I just got home), but I'm not sure if he wants to submit it or not. If anything then I'll put it up on the site as him if he doesn't appear in the next 45 minutes.

I'd say get ready to be somewhat bummed. People are going to blame the 3DS for not being powerful enough, and some dropped/cut content from a certain space being ;).
I know two space beings...?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
what is happening I walked away. looks like a big finale.

Oh... it was a trailer showing nothing new. Intelligent ending...
Their last live stream ended with a man dressed as a bug dancing. This is a huge improvement

@ PushDustIn PushDustIn do me a favor and tag me. I'd very much like to read when it's up.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Time to get the popcorn!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't see why people complain about the 3DS's hardware limitations; it's because of those that mid-match transformations are gone and the moment I learned that they were gone in the Smash Direct last year, it got me really excited for the game.

Last edited:

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman

I'm sad already...

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Their last live stream ended with a man dressed as a bug dancing. This is a huge improvement

@ PushDustIn PushDustIn do me a favor and tag me. I'd very much like to read when it's up.
I dont think that is an improvement. At least that is a surprise fun thing.

Starting with big news, making us watch them EAT and DRAW, and then ending with an item, is unsettling.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So more Ice Climbers stuff and something about Ridley or what?
No to both of those.

I know two space beings...?
There's a lot more than 2 space beings in Smash :p.
Rosalina
Olimar
Falco / Fox / Wolf (It's not about Wolf, there's no information about Wolf AFAIK)
I believe all the Kirby characters are from Space too. :3

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I don't see why people complain about the 3DS's hardware limitations; it's because of those that mid-match transformations are gone and the moment I learned that they were gone in the Smash Direct last year, it got me really excited for the game.
You dont understand why your personal excitement over one mechanical change from the game does not make others content with the things they lost in the making?

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
My bet : Ice Climbers and Chorus Men.
Space being = Ridley ?

EDIT :

If none of the above, then... Bandana Dee ?

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Probably related to Olimar / Alph, might have something to do with Rock Pikmin me thinks.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
There's a lot more than 2 space beings in Smash :p.
Rosalina
Olimar
Falco / Fox / Wolf (It's not about Wolf, there's no information about Wolf AFAIK)
I believe all the Kirby characters are from Space too. :3
Samus is pretty space.

So is Captain Falcon, imo.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Samus is pretty space.

So is Captain Falcon, imo.
That's true. I forgot about those two. Well I guess you guys know its nothing about those two. Anyhow, done teasing need to finish the article!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If Ridley was cut from Smash along with Ice Climbers and presumably Chorus Kids, I don't think I'll ever forgive Sakurai.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You dont understand why your personal excitement over one mechanical change from the game does not make others content with the things they lost in the making?
Well, I always preferred looking at the positive side of things. :grin:

Besides, these limitations, at most, only makes us lose the Ice Climbers until the next Smash game.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Well, I always preferred looking at the positive side of things. :grin:

Besides, these limitations, at most, makes us lose the Ice Climbers until the next Smash game.
Which, Im at this point, convinced will be SSB ultimate, on the NX. With a few new characters, exclusively. And ICs will be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom