• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well, I guess third-party reception to the NX is apparently good.
(http://wiiudaily.com/2015/06/nintendo-nx-to-third-parties/).
Nintendo hasn’t revealed much about Wii U’s successor yet. Codenamed “NX”, the new console is supposed to be a “brand new concept” according to Satoru Iwata, who recently said that the company is being secretive about the NX so that competitors won’t steal its ideas.

But according to a bit in a new piece by Fortune, Nintendo has just started talking to third party developers and publishers about the NX. According to Fortune, Nintendo started talking about their Wii U successor to other companies at E3, and the reception was positive, according to insiders.

Nintendo has given no time frame on when the NX will launch, but has said that they’ll release the first NX details in 2016. We’ve hard chip-maker AMD say that they’ve developed a new processor for a new game console that is scheduled to launch in 2016 — which could very well be the NX.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
ouya 2 confirmed
You jest, but the Ouya's actually a great little box, if you use it for everything but what is was designed to be used for. It's the first box I recommend to anyone wanting a dedicated KODI media player setup.

So I'd be down.

Soul.

Reception to NX by third parties was positive? Nice.
Still don't get the "it's the Wii U successor" thing but okay.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There a place where I can watch the Smash 4 stream after the fact?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sometimes I'm grateful that I study film and have a great interest in the industry otherwise I'd hate to be someone who doesn't realize what a fricking classic The Breakfast Club is.

Khoru

Smash Champion
i really liked the breakfast club until the ending. it came across as a message about conforming to gender roles or something and it was dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom