• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
:4lucina: is also Rise in Persona 4 and its spinoffs
:4littlemac: is Junpei in Persona 3 (Japan) and Phoenix Wright in Marvel vs Capcom 3 & Strider in Project X Zone 1&2
:4lucas: Ivy Valentine in all recent Soul Calibur games and Rouge's old voice actor in Sonic
:4robinm: is Jin from BlazBlue and Marshall Law in the recent Tekken games
:4greninja: is Strider in Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Japan)
and Blanka in Street Fighter (Japan)

:4zss: is Krystal and Carmelita Fox in Sly Cooper
:4metaknight: was ironically :4bowser: in Super Paper Mario and his Japanese voice actor is Uub in Dragon Ball
:4kirby:/:4ness:(Sakurai's wife) is Sayaka in Dagan Rompa
:4robinf: is Litchi in BlazBlue and Kasumi in Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden
Additionally, Lucina's voice actress was Serah in the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hey guys debunk this
https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/297391661/nintendo-digital-event#bottom

>Starts of with a Smash trailer which both has Roy and Wolf in the trailer then interrupts with a Ryu trailer. Iwata gives out information that Wolf and Roy will come together in August and Ryu in the Fall.

Now here are the games being shown:

3DS
>Game & Watch Gallery 3D
Will feature a bunch of Nintendo characters in minigames will work with a G&W amiibo
>Chibi Robo 3DS
>Rhythm Heaven Groove
>SNES VC
>New Splatoon e-shop game
>F-Zero 3D (A remastered port of F-Zero X with around 20 extra tracks and a Track Creator)
>Metroid: Sigma
A 2.5D game made from NOJ. Will feature all of Samus older power ups and enemies from past games. Takes place sometime after Super but before Fusion
>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
>Fire Emblem If details
>3rd Party stuff Including Project X Zone, Monster Hunter and a new game which will be announced at a earlier E3 conference by Level 5 which will be on PS4/ Vita and Wii U/3DS

Wii U
>Star Fox: Nova
Pretty much a much more defined Assault. Multiplayer is gonna be a big sell with Co-Op Story and Online.

>Mother 3 VC
>Mario Maker
>New Mario Kart 8 and a surprising Hyrule Warriors and DKCTF DLC coming out.
>New Splatoon DLC
>Retro's New IP
>Next Level's new game is Mario Strikers: Blitz
>Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Rio 2016
>Fatal Frame 5
>Wii Sports Resort will get an HD port
>A possible hint at the next 3D Mario game
I actually did the leak on there. I was wondering how feasible it was

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Hey guys debunk this

>Starts of with a Smash trailer which both has Roy and Wolf in the trailer then interrupts with a Ryu trailer. Iwata gives out information that Wolf and Roy will come together in August and Ryu in the Fall.

3DS
>Game & Watch Gallery 3D
Will feature a bunch of Nintendo characters in minigames will work with a G&W amiibo
>Chibi Robo 3DS
>Rhythm Heaven Groove
>SNES VC
>F-Zero 3D (A remastered port of F-Zero X with around 20 extra tracks and a Track Creator)
A 2.5D game made from NOJ. Will feature all of Samus older power ups and enemies from past games. Takes place sometime after Super but before Fusion
>Fire Emblem If details
>3rd Party stuff Including Project X Zone, Monster Hunter and a new game which will be announced at a earlier E3 conference by Level 5 which will be on PS4/ Vita and Wii U/3DS

Wii U
Pretty much a much more defined Assault. Multiplayer is gonna be a big sell with Co-Op Story and Online.

>Mother 3 VC
>Mario Maker
>New Splatoon DLC
>Retro's New IP
>Fatal Frame 5
You've been on a roll with these leaks .Keep it up.

Anyway metroid sigma and DKCTF DLC are the only things I really see wrong with this

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys debunk this

3DS
>Game & Watch Gallery 3D
>Chibi Robo 3DS
>Rhythm Heaven Groove
>SNES VC
>Fire Emblem If details

Wii U

>Mother 3 VC
>Mario Maker
>New Splatoon DLC
>Retro's New IP
>Fatal Frame 5
The Retro Ip is a red flag when you don't elaborate on what the IP is in a leak

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The Retro Ip is a red flag when you don't elaborate on what the IP is in a leak
It's mostly for that surprise factor. I pretty much meant that I didn't want to reveal anything big. I mean most fake leaks last year's just had new IP instead of a name like for Splatoon.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
It's mostly for that surprise factor. I pretty much meant that I didn't want to reveal anything big. I mean most fake leaks last year's just had new IP instead of a name like for Splatoon.
yeah and they were all fake!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
yeah and they were all fake!
I would you even know, maybe I threw you guys off. I know people, people with power, money and connections.

I got talents with this, man. Don't doubt my skills:pimp:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
All this confidence for Ryu's appearance is making me really feel like this is going to be the next Monado Monday.

I mean, all we found were sound files. We have no idea how far Sakurai actually got into making the characters before possibly changing his mind.:ohwell:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
All this confidence for Ryu's appearance is making me really feel like this is going to be the next Monado Monday.

I mean, all we found were sound files. We have no idea how far Sakurai actually got into making the characters before possibly changing his mind.:ohwell:
A lot of work goes into character before they even start making files for them. I seriously doubt that after all the time coming up with Ryu's moves, negotiations between Nintendo and Capcom and just general planning that Sakurai just decided, "Ah...screw it. I don't really want Ryu anyway". If Ryu's sound files were after Megaman, Pac-Man but before the Smash Tour sound files...then MAYBE we would say he with some certainty that he is cut content. However, there is literally 0 mention of Ryu in the base files, and his sound files follow the victory themes of other DLC characters. Therefore, we can safely assume that Ryu and Roy are incoming DLC as they were started after the base game was already finished.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
A lot of work goes into character before they even start making files for them. I seriously doubt that after all the time coming up with Ryu's moves, negotiations between Nintendo and Capcom and just general planning that Sakurai just decided, "Ah...screw it. I don't really want Ryu anyway". If Ryu's sound files were after Megaman, Pac-Man but before the Smash Tour sound files...then MAYBE we would say he with some certainty that he is cut content. However, there is literally 0 mention of Ryu in the base files, and his sound files follow the victory themes of other DLC characters. Therefore, we can safely assume that Ryu and Roy are incoming DLC as they were started after the base game was already finished.
At least Roy isn't a big deal if they change their mind on. Ryu is. That's a lot of money sunk into a new 3rd party company. They can't even use that music for free, and if they did, copyright problems could get them in serious trouble. Ryu is blatantly coming. Roy is very safe to assume instead due to the file's placements.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@ IsmaR IsmaR

Said no stickies.

:(
I'm not the only mod, or even the designated mod of this section. I was just stating my opinion.

This thread, given the activity in this section to begin with, won't ever have any problems not being at the top of every page anyway.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I'm not the only mod, or even the designated mod of this section. I was just stating my opinion.

This thread, given the activity in this section to begin with, won't ever have any problems not being at the top of every page anyway.
And then...no one posted for a whole hour. :D

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I just wanted to Talk about Gunvolt . I just wanted to see if i was the only one waiting for the Sequel , Look Like i am the only One after all . :cry:

To be honnest , i fell Gunvolt is a best Megaman tribute than Mighty n9 . Mighty n9 feel Like a cheap rip-Off where Gunvolt feel Like a tribute to the series with new idea . The boss were epic and the OST Really cool and have a better level design ... That why i'm waiting the sequel .

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just wanted to Talk about Gunvolt . I just wanted to see if i was the only one waiting for the Sequel , Look Like i am the only One after all . :cry:

To be honnest , i fell Gunvolt is a best Megaman tribute than Mighty n9 . Mighty n9 feel Like a cheap rip-Off where Gunvolt feel Like a tribute to the series with new idea . The boss were epic and the OST Really cool and have a better level design ... That why i'm waiting the sequel .
You say it has better level design when Mighty Number 9 hasn't been released...

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I wonder if there's a chance we could see more than just one character announced at E3 and it being Ryu and another character. Like I said previously Roy doesn't really strike me as an E3 reveal.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Beta Demo.

Two key words.

It's also a level.

One of many. There are tons of great games that have bad levels.

Most of the modern classic Marios have some truly horrendous levels on top of their otherwise good ones.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
This is all that needs to be said.
No major change has be made . That why i say this . I have backed the kickstarted , and even in the most recent trailer for the PS4 ver i can clearly see That there is no change . The game will be out in 3 month and that scare me...

Beta Demo.

Two key words.

It's also a level.

One of many. There are tons of great games that bad levels.

Most of the modern classic Marios have some truly horrendous levels on top of their otherwise good ones.
I Hope you're right ... Because for the bit i have played ... It wasn't good

Khoru

Smash Champion
mn9 and asg go for different things anyway
asg is like mega man x in gameplay and battle network in plot
mn9 is classic through and through. except for female zero over there

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Have any of you guys ever heard of the Disney villain vs (war) fan videos?

They're a series of videos which has Disney villains battling against each other, Marvel villains (though technically they are Disney now), Non-Disney villains, and Anime villains (which includes a bunch of Nintendo characters). The videos require alot of editing to make and require you to read the video description in order to understand the story. The villains used can range from popular to obscure and main villain to minor villain. However the outcome of each battle is purely creators bias, so if you want to see a battle go another way or scream at the computer as to how __ beat __ is ********, you have to make your own. That being said, there needs to be a Disney Villains vs Nintendo Villains series. If enough people here get interested in it, I'll see about making a thread devoted to it, so as not to hinder the flow of the thread's original purpose.(Though this thread's so random it would be normal if that stuff was posted here)

If you're interested just like and reply to this post, oh and here's a sample of Disney villains vs anime villains,
Just put this on over the Eggman part,
(why isn't this an emote?)

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Cheers to our new thread!
I'm glad we're all reunited!
It's like we never left :)

I also need to ask you folks something here and now in this thread.
How would you honestly feel if every veteran was announced at E3 bar Snake because he's legal issues up the wazoo.
:wolf::squirtle::ivysaur::popo::roypm::younglinkmelee::pichumelee:
On my honest thoughts right here and now.
Ice Climbers and Wolf coming back would cause me to have a heart attack.
Squirtle and Ivysaur would make me flip tables in excitement and even Pichu, Young link would make me smile :')

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It's like we never left :)

I also need to ask you folks something here and now in this thread.
How would you honestly feel if every veteran was announced at E3 bar Snake because he's legal issues up the wazoo.
:wolf::squirtle::ivysaur::popo::roypm::younglinkmelee::pichumelee:
On my honest thoughts right here and now.
Ice Climbers and Wolf coming back would cause me to have a heart attack.
Squirtle and Ivysaur would make me flip tables in excitement and even Pichu, Young link would make me smile :')
Yes to all, as long as Young Link is revamped.

And Roy... Roy would make a good Light Ike IMO.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
This kitten here has just opened it's eyes, and is trying to walk across his blanket in his basket, but of course, fails at it and rolls around, mewing.

<3

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hey guys debunk this

3DS
>Game & Watch Gallery 3D
>Chibi Robo 3DS
>Rhythm Heaven Groove
>SNES VC
>Fire Emblem If details

Wii U

>Mother 3 VC
>Mario Maker
>New Splatoon DLC
>Retro's New IP
>Fatal Frame 5
Metroid Sigma?

There was this one piece of fan art that had X and Samus teaming up against Sigma and Ridley somewhere, hilariously.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
You know a leak is fake when it mentions a new F-Zero title.

F-Zero games are the Ridley of Nintendo.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Part of me wants to believe.
It really, really does.
It hurts.....
:( it'll be okay. We all have each other.

Some minor cut content from Melee. Essentially, Falco and Fox were suppose to have unique fanfares for each other. They are NOT used in the Japanese version but can be accessed by sound test. Essentially finished with the GDC 2008 translation, sent it to Kantopia so we can all read it in its' original glory ;).

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Hey guys debunk this

3DS
>Game & Watch Gallery 3D
>Chibi Robo 3DS
>Rhythm Heaven Groove
>SNES VC
>Fire Emblem If details

Wii U

>Mother 3 VC
>Mario Maker
>New Splatoon DLC
>Retro's New IP
>Fatal Frame 5
You know, the E3 Digital Event is transmitted worldwide, isn't it?.. Wouldn't make sense talk about games like Rhythm Heaven or Fatal Frame from the Japan perspective (which already were released there; well, at least seems that Rhythm Heaven will launch at June 11th); Sure we could get some information or trailers, but outside the Digital Event;

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
You know, the E3 Digital Event is transmitted worldwide, isn't it?.. Wouldn't make sense talk about games like Rhythm Heaven or Fatal Frame from the Japan perspective (which already were released there; well, at least seems that Rhythm Heaven will launch at June 11th); Sure we could get some information or trailers, but outside the Digital Event;
Nintendo has shown that Digital Events can be very different across regions. That leads to some minor spoilers if you are live chatting with people from other regions. The Japanese Nintendo Direct featured Lucas a couple minutes before the American one, for example.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know they make changes for each region right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom