• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good thingI tend to wake up at this hour. Let's see if they have anything new besides what's been leaked :4feroy::4ryu:

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
I never wanted this. Until now.
Give it to me E3.
Shounen somewhat in the style of bakuman. Reggie has to fight his way to fame against his rival iwata. Iwata runs NoJ, Reggie Runs NoA. Iwata's devision runs the large majority of games, Reggie does very few. His goal is to make the best game nintendo has ever made in what chances he gets. can he do it? find out in this excited bussiness war manga/anime/whatever.

on a seperate note, i always find it annoying when these things use really obvious and big songs that are tied really heavily to other shows.

Last edited:

Arthreeteseven

Smash Ace
Ok so this will sound corny, but I am really excited for the Life long Lucas and Roy fans. I love seeing people's favorite characters added in as DLC, the forum suddenly becomes swelled with positive vibes!

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I reported on Youtube channels getting copyright strikes in general from Nintendo. Now reporting on it twice is not really necessary, but it seems Nintendo is going a little bit more extreme than during the ESRB Leak. It turns out Gamexplain's channel got a copyright strike even though it included no leaked footage in the videos. This does go to show that Nintendo is becoming a little bit edgier when it comes to leaked content as Gamexplain is a relatively large channel.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I reported on Youtube channels getting copyright strikes in general from Nintendo. Now reporting on it twice is not really necessary, but it seems Nintendo is going a little bit more extreme than during the ESRB Leak. It turns out Gamexplain's channel got a copyright strike even though it included no leaked footage in the videos. This does go to show that Nintendo is becoming a little bit edgier when it comes to leaked content as Gamexplain is a relatively large channel.
They did show pictures though :)

D

Deleted member

I never wanted this. Until now.
Give it to me E3.
Reggie goes to Nintendo of Japan to find the man with the other half of his Monado, the man who killed his father.
With Iwata as the president of NoJ he must work for Iwata and defeat the Elite Four to get his answers

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so i just saw a tweet implying nintendo is rebooting the ballot with select characters only

something to look out for

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
again i saw a tweet IMPLYING meaning i have no idea if its true and as of now theres no real source

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Can I just say that I feel really bad for Sakurai?

He puts so much work into these reveals, and strives to make the fans suprised and really excited, just to have that taken away by leakers. Now, this time around it wasn't really a leaker's fault, and was mainly the fault of an employee who accidentally put the patch up and is probably fired now, but I just feel really bad for the guy.

He plans this great little treats for us, and can't even get the nice little feeling of satisfaction from seeing the fans' genuine reactions. He's probably like "I guess that's too much to ask for..."

Honestly, I feel like leakers actually make Sakurai cry. I know I would cry a bit if I was in his place.

D

Deleted member

5 minutes to go.
This is more to waste time until the update releases

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Can I just say that I feel really bad for Sakurai?

He puts so much work into these reveals, and strives to make the fans suprised and really excited, just to have that taken away by leakers. Now, this time around it wasn't really a leaker's fault, and was mainly the fault of an employee who accidentally put the patch up and is probably fired now, but I just feel really bad for the guy.

He plans this great little treats for us, and can't even get the nice little feeling of satisfaction from seeing the fans' genuine reactions. He's probably like "I guess that's too much to ask for..."

Honestly, I feel like leakers actually make Sakurai cry. I know I would cry a bit if I was in his place.
I'm sure he understands the world we live in by this point. Please understand, Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom