• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Oh yeah also, interchangeable poses for Game And Watch amiibo? Pretty raaaad.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Okay, bed time. That was awesome... I love Roy so much.

Also, there's an easy to download bundle with everything from today. Amazing.

Burb

The Absolute Worst

The segment from 2:21 to 2:41 makes me a lot less optimistic about Wolf's chances.

Just the way everything was worded makes it sound to me like they may be done with veteran DLC. It's intuition on my part, and I know nobody is gonna agree, so don't chew my head off or nothing. :laugh:

Shroob

Sup?

The segment from 2:21 to 2:41 makes me a lot less optimistic about Wolf's chances.

Just the way everything was worded makes it sound to me like they may be done with veteran DLC. It's intuition on my part, and I know nobody is gonna agree, so don't chew my head off or nothing. :laugh:
On the other hand, it makes me think that Sakurai recognizes veterans as being popular characters.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I kinda got that vibe too, but Sakurai is a cryptic dude and who knows what he's thinking.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero

Honestly I kind of had that thought during that part too. Like "these are the two most wanted veterans" but.. Mewtwo. I guess we'll seeeeeeee

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, basically.....niot much reaction, I mean, we knew 90% of the direct contents though.

The highlight because of this was the G&W amibo, PLEASE, PAPER MARIO AMIBO NEEDS TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!!!

...Anyway, one thing I;m very disappointed:

Why no Smashboards crash?

LAME!!!!!

but anyway, now that we know everything is prebabllot, I honestly think smash for E3 is done, liek if there was no leak, that';s a considerable amount of stuff, enough to do a full E3 stuff, I don;t think we will see more and I would like to be wrong, but I think it's done.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero

If they added Roy over Wolf I swear to god...

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
How does it work when you buy for both versions? Do you get a code to put in on the 3DS?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
characters and stages i want that zero costume but god damn 21 dollars is asking a lot from me

Last edited by a moderator:
so is the Rhythm heaven music on the kirby stage or the miiverse stage or what?

because if its totally mia. . . well i shouldnt need to tell you.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
For those who don't know, getting the characters and stages separately is $19.

If you don't care for Mii costumes I say go for it.

Shroob

Sup?
So the 3DS screen is completely full. How will more characters be added I wonder?

The stage screen uses the arrows to swap between the current stages and Ryu's Stage/Dreamland 64.

Last edited:

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
**** man. I got into the E-shop finally, made it all the way to the "add additional funds" part, then the E-shop crashed.

I can't win.

Arthreeteseven

Smash Ace
When it comes to Sm4sh DLC, I'm not worried about the cost, we know that this is brand new, High Quality content that features no cut corners, even the Dreamland Stage comes packed with extras!

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
40 minutes and I can't get on the eshop again for crap.

I'm quite worried about putting my card on now just incase it cuts out when my payment is going through...

joetherocker

Smash Apprentice
I'm counting this as a birthday present for my brother because I won't be able to justify spending $20 right now if I don't.

Besides, he'll have the wii u stuff to himself after I go back to college so it'll benefit him longer anyway.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
so is the Rhythm heaven music on the kirby stage or the miiverse stage or what?

because if its totally mia. . . well i shouldnt need to tell you.
Miiverse, I just checked the update.

Also, I was talking to a friend and both of our replays got killed, anyone else getting that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom