• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Rumor has it that Detective Pikachu is going to be rated PG-13.

With mild language, crude humor, and violence we've seen, I can believe it.

Calling it now, Pikachu is gonna say ****, or at least the first two letters.

D

Deleted member

Today was nice.

I 100%'d WoL in Hard mode the whole time, did all of the challenges, and I have only two spirits left until I have them all.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys: it's been a while, but I thought I'd let you know of something that happened briefly, especially to those who have known me since last year (this is with permission granted).

Me and Coricus Coricus have been in a relationship for a while now, but due to me not feeling as interested in those types of feelings as I was once was (this was built up over the span of a few months), I simply decided to end our relationship. Don't worry, though: me and her will still be close friends and there is no animosity, conflict, or anything along the lines of that between us because of me deciding this. At the end of the day, this just happens naturally sometimes, and I've learned to understand that, honestly.

Either way, just thought I'd let you guys know.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To my surprise my mom just asked me what does this image means

By the way she doesn't care about Pokémon.
He's having a hard time making a decision because one Pokemon game costs $60 and he has to save his money to buy medicine for his sickly mother who's been in bed for the past two years.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
To my surprise my mom just asked me what does this image means

By the way she doesn't care about Pokémon.
All of these memes with Aegislash are making me REALLY hope Aegislash will be a part of the Galar Pokedex.

Come on, Game Freak! You better not waste this golden opportunity!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So yeah, I mentioned it in the Ultimate social, but after having dinner I figured it'd be better to not wall myself in with my own thoughts...especially since like everyone I know has plans tonight haha.

Thanks again for the well wishes earlier, guys.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All of these memes with Aegislash are making me REALLY hope Aegislash will be a part of the Galar Pokedex.

Come on, Game Freak! You better not waste this golden opportunity!
Maybe.

But remember Solrock and Lunatone weren't available in Sun & Moon (but you get an Easter Egg bringing them over).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So yeah, I mentioned it in the Ultimate social, but after having dinner I figured it'd be better to not wall myself in with my own thoughts...especially since like everyone I know has plans tonight haha.

Good plan fam. We gotchu.

And sorry for not being able to respond sooner, but heart goes out for the loss.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

I just found out what had happened that made you feel down: I'm sorry for your loss and hope you feel better soon overall.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That’s probably a good idea.

My condolences btw. That **** sucks. I’ve never had a pet that long I can’t imagine how you’re feeling.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That’s probably a good idea.

My condolences btw. That **** sucks. I’ve never had a pet that long I can’t imagine how you’re feeling.
It's the big drawback to having a pet that lives so long. You get to have lots of good memories with them, but it hurts all the more when they eventually pass.

D

Deleted member

Anytime!
Continue to stay strong for Kevin.
I am sure you gave him a great life.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
Has anyone speculated that one of the new Galarish Pokémon could be in the Fighters Pass? The timing of SWSH's reveal felt juuust early enough that Nintendo could have requested Sakurai to include a new Pokémon to advertise the games before the public even knew of its existence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys: it's been a while, but I thought I'd let you know of something that happened briefly, especially to those who have known me since last year (this is with permission granted).

Me and Coricus Coricus have been in a relationship for a while now, but due to me not feeling as interested in those types of feelings as I was once was (this was built up over the span of a few months), I simply decided to end our relationship. Don't worry, though: me and her will still be close friends and there is no animosity, conflict, or anything along the lines of that between us because of me deciding this. At the end of the day, this just happens naturally sometimes, and I've learned to understand that, honestly.

Either way, just thought I'd let you guys know.
Ah, I understand.

I am glad you managed to help Coricus, though. I am sure you are a good influence on her.

D

Deleted member

Today is a good day.
I need two more spirits until I have them all.
I did all of the challenges ( I did the Duck Hunt one in Hard mode ), and I 100%'d WoL in Hard Mode.

I hope all of your days are good too!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
no one:

smashboards ads:

HEY, DID YOU PRE-ORDER LET'S GO PIKACHU YET? DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom