• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Played Deltarune...was good, but not something I’d buy (nor is it really my playstyle)
*appears out of nowhere* deltarune is just undertale without any of the good bits *i try to jump out the window but it doesn't shatter so i just hit it really hard and die instantly*

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
*appears out of nowhere* deltarune is just undertale without any of the good bits *i try to jump out the window but it doesn't shatter so i just hit it really hard and die instantly*
Deltarune is not just Undertale... why are you saying this?

It's actually really good, try it out now. It feels a bit more of a RPG, but also more of a dodging pattern like Undertale. I can get it on Switch but only the first chapter at least. It was implied that we'd have to pay for the later chapters.

Also, I can see you. Do not hide yourself from me, Zinith Zinith .

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

It's actually really good, try it out now. It feels a bit more of a RPG, but also more of a dodging pattern like Undertale. I can get it on Switch but only the first chapter at least. It was implied that we'd have to pay for the later chapters.

Also, I can see you. Do not hide yourself from me, Zinith Zinith .
Just because I'm a regular at the NintenZone doesn't mean I have to post 24/7 :yoshi:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

it's late so i'm posting inflammatory exaggerated versions of my opinion again lol. deltarune has a lot of good things in it, but none of it was as interesting or emotionally effective for me personally as the stuff near the endings of undertale. of course deltarune just has a first chapter so that could easily change, but i don't think speculating on that stuff is super productive

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello everyone, after a week of a bad fever and sore throat, and after a four days-off, I have feelin better and return here... for now...
So gonna check out the page I left before, so I will reply to some old posts.
Digibro made his account private lmao this is how his career dies
View attachment 193339
Not his Youtube channel though... if you talk about Twitter, bruh, Twitter is not a good place when it comes to talking about any controversial stuff lol.

Infamous anime youtuber. Known for liking lolis and such.
I wouldn't call him infamous (There's already a lot of them that has tons of subs so... go figure)

But anyway I prefer Gigguk way more than Digibro.... heck I am starting not liking ChibiReviews videos recently as well... that being not like I am bashing these Youtubers, I just feel like most anime Youtube channels aren't that good anymore.
Gamexplain cashing in on that rumor hype:
Bruh... it's normal when it comes to Nintendo channels lol.
The being said, many should realize this is just a rumor for now, sure it would be a very smart move for Nintendo to put Scalebound on Switch, but with Platinum Games working on Bayonetta 3 and Astral Chain... and then drop off their development of Grandblue Fantsay Re:Link? I don't think they will revive Scalebound that soon.
Alrighty [IMG]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/239/239596.jpg?1551286988[/IMG] Shishœ let's get talking. I've finished the York New City Arc in HxH and am now gonna give my thoughts!
Well, here are my own two cents:
- Phantom Troupe I'm surprised by how they're portrayed. They're murderers but they also care alot for each other. All of them are really out for taking Kurapika down for killing Uvo. Guess that shows how much each of them mean to each other.
Well, contrary to you a bit, I wasn't surprised, you can say I was on the same boat as Gon when he saw one of that samurai dude (Can't remember his name right now...) crying because his best bud Uvo died... they only care they're own comrade dies but not those random civilian they killed? For a good villian organization this just ruins it, but in HxH its obvious that this is actually something that's legal for Hunters (Sort of), nevertheless that makes Phantom Troupe more look more worst during the York New City arc.
Yeah I probably missed a couple of more highlights that occurred during this arc but these ones are what stand to me in particular.
Yes you did lol, one part was... when Kurapika disguises as a girl, even the Phantom Troupe leader was tricked for a while, and that made Kurapika mad lol.
Just like Pyra was?
It's actually Mythra... lol. Just something to mention.
Like....I'm looking at female Byleth's design and nothing really screams censorship. I mean, she's already got leggings/tights with her shorts, her chest is far from exposed and I really don't see the issue with the exposed mid-riff. Like, sure it's not necessary or needed, but....considering Samus has her two costumes that expose her mid-riff, if the censors really cared about mid-riff, I doubt Samus' costumes would've made it in. Same with Shulk.
Like I've said, my FE fanboy brother... actually does complain FE Three Houses female designs "Not hot enough" which I find it hilarious.
I just realized Xenoblade lacks a proper NIWA Wiki, feels bad man.
You have Xenoblade Wikia at least... and to be frank, do people even go, check, and edit NIWA Wikis? I only found Mario Wiki, and Smash Wiki to be very informative, but others like FE, Firby, and Starfox Wikis I found some lacked useful information.
Turns out drawing fully clothed Mythras is ****ing hard. And drawing Mythra holding a ****ing skull is also hard :V
View attachment 194077
Yeah... I notice your Mythra is a little off, but the skull looks okay to me though.
It feels weird, man. Back when I started all of this drawing thingy one of my thoughts was having a Mythra avi made from my own.

You know, by having this username I never ran out of images of her to use and my folder kept and keeps going bigger, hundreds of artists doing the best to portray her, but where's my addition to that?, where's the art piece that expresses perfectly what I love about her?: is simply not there.

I must do that piece; it can be safe, it can be very lewd, I really don't know as I don't have a high skill level yet to make my thoughts a reality, but I know I gotta do it.

And now Im here with an avi of her, 100% by me and colored, looking decent, but telling me I still a very, very long way to go, not only to create the perfect image for her, but to become a competent artist as a whole.

Don't worry, guys, you regular ****posting Memethra will be back by the afternoon.
You know what they say... Rome wasn't built within a day.... I'm not sure how long have you start to draw Mythra or start to draw anime stuff. But I'm sure the more you draw, and also practice more... I bet you will be on par with those Mythra artworks.
This is so true.
Sorry Melee fans, but I like this.
Nah, replacing InBirth with Smash Ultimate and MK11 would be more better.
That being said, seriously? InBirth? Why are you doing in EVO? lol I guess BBCTB alone isn't enough.
This is all stupidly confusing.
This NintenZone Social Thread in a nutshell lol.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You have Xenoblade Wikia at least... and to be frank, do people even go, check, and edit NIWA Wikis? I only found Mario Wiki, and Smash Wiki to be very informative, but others like FE, Firby, and Starfox Wikis I found some lacked useful information.
> I run all of the latter three

Feels bad man.

At least the general consensus at the moment seems to be that our FE wiki is growing faster than the Wikia one and will probably overtake it before too long, and is proving more popular among the actual FE fandom (so, so much for Wikia rebranding themselves :p ). The other two are a bit more lacking, though.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
> I run all of the latter three

Feels bad man.

At least the general consensus at the moment seems to be that our FE wiki is growing faster than the Wikia one and will probably overtake it before too long, and is proving more popular among the actual FE fandom (so, so much for Wikia rebranding themselves :p ). The other two are a bit more lacking, though.
Really? I didn't really know about that lol.
To be fair, one thing I found unsettling when it comes to Wikia is that some Wikia sites have some weird pop-up ads, like one time I remember Xenoblade Wikia has it...
Or Wikia Sites are often label as not-safe on my Chrome browser.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can acppect this description since I didn’t play Undertale (and only know about Sans)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As usual, Pokemon often will have memes on the new game's name, starter, and protagonists.

But I found the female protagonist's design being a bit bland compare to the past games, however, the fanarts portrays her having Scottish English accent is just hilarious:

Eh... I hope her Scottish accent English is appropriate... otherwise I have to remove this pic.
Also you can also say she is from a different type of platform lol.

More pics:

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's actually the best God damn thing I've seen all day.

Edit:
View attachment 195973
Yeah, it seems that Serena is taking a liking of the Sword/Shield female Pokemon trainer lol.

And of course you have FE...

You aren't Midnight from MHA lol.

And Lyn as well... Jolyn... the 6th Jojo... just after the Golden Wind Jojo we'll see her in anime soon enough

Extra,
So... that Momo creepypasta challenge seems to get a resurgence recently... fortunately you have those fanart of Momo being a positive challenge:
Also, Momo in a Hex Maniac outfit just fits so well lol.

D

Deleted member

I want to make a quick minor rant:
I find it annoying when I post something and don’t get likes at all, just so someone else posts basically the same and actually gets likes while I keep getting none on my original post.

It tends to feel as if people just don’t want me to get likes or want to skip my stuff (hopefully not the case, since I have followers).

I don’t know, it just seems suspicious.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For the record, hes completely wrong. I'm just saying. :V
He probably is, but I like his description
Yeah, it seems that Serena is taking a liking of the Sword/Shield female Pokemon trainer lol.

And of course you have FE...

You aren't Midnight from MHA lol.

And Lyn as well... Jolyn... the 6th Jojo... just after the Golden Wind Jojo we'll see her in anime soon enough

Extra,
So... that Momo creepypasta challenge seems to get a resurgence recently... fortunately you have those fanart of Momo being a positive challenge:

Also, Momo in a Hex Maniac outfit just fits so well lol.
Best Teacher choice of clothes

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's actually Mythra... lol. Just something to mention.
I knew that very well. I was responding more on how they expected Byleth to be censored despite the fact that Pyra, another character often panned for their risque design, was not censored.
I find it annoying when I post something and don’t get likes at all, just so someone else posts basically the same and actually gets likes while I keep getting none on my original post.

It tends to feel as if people just don’t want me to get likes or want to skip my stuff (hopefully not the case, since I have followers).

Likes really shouldn't be a concern. Like, I've had the same happen to me, but I don't care. Sometimes people just don't notice, aren't around, etc, especially in the faster threads like the Discussion thread. And then you also have people who just like with little reason as well. Likes are hardly something to be excited for when they happen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah... I notice your Mythra is a little off, but the skull looks okay to me though.
iirc that whole week I was awfully off; I couldn't nail proportions, my wrist was hurting and I felt stuck overall.

I actually started to get pretty depressed by that point lol, leading me to write the text you are replying below to remind me that my passion for Mythra is above any kind of artistic frustration.

You know what they say... Rome wasn't built within a day.... I'm not sure how long have you start to draw Mythra or start to draw anime stuff. But I'm sure the more you draw, and also practice more... I bet you will be on par with those Mythra artworks.
If I remember accurately, I started in mid-late January, like in the 20, I haven't missed a day of drawing ever since with the exception of only one. When I look to my first stuff I realize how garbage I was; there's improvement but yeah, it is just a month and fraction and the road to he competent like the average booru artist is long, and the one to reach the level of Saitou is even longer, but now at least I feel on track.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I knew that very well. I was responding more on how they expected Byleth to be censored despite the fact that Pyra, another character often panned for their risque design, was not censored.

Likes really shouldn't be a concern. Like, I've had the same happen to me, but I don't care. Sometimes people just don't notice, aren't around, etc, especially in the faster threads like the Discussion thread. And then you also have people who just like with little reason as well. Likes are hardly something to be excited for when they happen.
Fair enough then.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Best Teacher choice of clothes
But unlike Midnight... that kind of outfit has no purpose whatsoever... unless if it's that "revealing armor is powerful" cliche then that's a whole other issue lol.

I get what you mean, but, as saying goes. Welcome to Nintenzone Social thread, where bias does exist here lol. I mean even some post that deems an unpopular opinion on the Internet, somehow gets many likes... (EX: The XC2 debacle... those crapping on XC2 back in the day just because of the character design often gets more likes)

So don't really take likes that seriously...

Byleth's design isn't that revealing to begin with in my opinion... so I'm not sure why the censorship discussion is a thing in the first place lol. Not to mention Nintendo hasn't been censoring things a lot compare to Wii U/3DS days, not even first party games on Switch as well.

On the other hand if people expected Byleth to be censored just because of their own subjective view on the design... then yeah, that's where I have issues with... (Similar to XC2 debacle nearly two years ago) well, not exactly since Byleth's- repeating- design is okay (Unlike Pyra and Mythra where their design were mostly panned due to too revealing, and then the anime looks too a bit).
iirc that whole week I was awfully off; I couldn't nail proportions, my wrist was hurting and I felt stuck overall.

I actually started to get pretty depressed by that point lol, leading me to write the text you are replying below to remind me that my passion for Mythra is above any kind of artistic frustration.
Oh, if your wrist starts to hurt, and for a while, then I highly suggest you to go for a doctor.

And, yeah, it does get frustrating when a drawing isn't as good as you expect, trust me, even though I don't draw anime characters. I have drawn painting and Chinese calligraphies and I know how it feels.

If I remember accurately, I started in mid-late January, like in the 20, I haven't missed a day of drawing ever since with the exception of only one. When I look to my first stuff I realize how garbage I was; there's improvement but yeah, it is just a month and fraction and the road to he competent like the average booru artist is long, and the one to reach the level of Saitou is even longer, but now at least I feel on track.
If you want more rapid improvement, it's always good to take an anime drawing class. No matter if its a well known class or just a small budget one they all helps.
And sure... while best tools don't guarantee good artwork, once you get a drawing more refined, have tools like the tablet and learning to draw digitally the next level to reach to Pixiv level.
Last but not least, I'm sure there's Youtube channels and videos that talk about anime drawings.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
What are some of the one-gen features of Pokemon you want to see back in the latest generation?

For me, the thing I loved the most was the difficulty settings in B2W2, it gave you actual challenge and actual difficulty. Although if it does get back, please at least make it accessable at the beginning. While the idea is well-executed, I didn't like how you had to ask a real life friend with same game, or beat the Champion, to unlock the difficulty mode.

also why did we forget this thread?
View attachment 195962
Why did they take Super Training out of Gen VII again? Granted, I have a harder time seeing it come back for Gen VIII, since it's on the Switch now...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Byleth's design isn't that revealing to begin with in my opinion... so I'm not sure why the censorship discussion is a thing in the first place lol. Not to mention Nintendo hasn't been censoring things a lot compare to Wii U/3DS days, not even first party games on Switch as well.
She's hardly revealing. And I doubt she would get censored in Smash. That said, not alot of people are fond of the idea of a Teacher character with a rather fanservice-y outfit, especially the exposed mid-riff and ripped stockings. They want her to be like Male Byleth with next to no exposure.
But it doesn't help that IS is encouraged to think exposure/sexy = popularity when all you need to remember that all it took for Female Corrin to be favoured over her Male version was no pants. Both Robins had the same outfit with next to no differences. Both Corrins had the same outfit except for the fact that Female Corrin had no pants. So obviously, the next step is to make some "noticeable" differences between the Male and Female versions for Byleth.
Sure, female Byleth's design is far more tame compared to the designs that came out of Fates. It's just that no one is fond of the idea of the Teacher character having a rather fanservice-y outfit, especially with the possibility of Support/Marriage being in.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all it took for Female Corrin to be favoured over her Male version was no pants
I prefer female Corrin cause of her Heroes dialogue and the fact that she sounds more bad*** yet caring...and the fact that she possesses Big Sister Energy

D

Deleted member

Female Corrin looks more appealing than Male Corrin for me.

Probably because of the hair.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Female Corrin looks better than Male Corrin!"

"Male Corrin looks better than Female Corrin!"

Me: "They both look like ****."

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Both the Corrin designs are stupid.

How the hell do you even get yourself in that suit of armor? And why does it not come with SHOES.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I like female Corrin's design more only because her hair actually makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Excuse me, but could y'all take a few seconds to wish my grandmother-in-law a happy 81st birthday today? It would be appreciated, and I will relay the wishes to her. Right now, she is lonely especially since her husband passed away in 2015 and most family rarely visits. I left this message on the Ultimate social thread since that place has heavy traffic compared to this thread, but I will also leave it here.

Your birthday wishes will send a message that she is never alone. But if no one has read this post or what I said did not matter to anyone, looks like I wasted time typing this message for naught. Either way, God bless you.

Sayonara :kirby:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Excuse me, but could y'all take a few seconds to wish my grandmother-in-law a happy 81st birthday today? It would be appreciated, and I will relay the wishes to her. Right now, she is lonely especially since her husband passed away in 2015 and most family rarely visits. I left this message on the Ultimate social thread since that place has heavy traffic compared to this thread, but I will also leave it here.

Your birthday wishes will send a message that she is never alone. But if no one has read this post or what I said did not matter to anyone, looks like I wasted time typing this message for naught. Either way, God bless you.

Sayonara:kirby:
Happy 81st Birthday to your grandmother-in-law: I hope this message helps her feel better right now and going forward.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Tell her I said Happy Birthday.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh ****.

Luke perry died. He was one of my favorite characters on riverdale(archie’s father)

May he Rest In Peace. It won’t be the same without him.

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom