• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So does Dimitri's. Yet everybody makes fun of him for it. :p
Yeah, but Dimitri's doesn't.
I know a **** ton of blonde dudes with bangs in front of their head. And aint none of them look like Dimitri's pasta-looking ass.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So the characters on the Binding Blade banner got leaked since their assets were on the Meet the Heroes site.

Lugh, Sue, Rutger, Idunn

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, but Dimitri's doesn't.
I know a **** ton of blonde dudes with bangs in front of their head. And aint none of them look like Dimitri's pasta-looking ***.
DiCaprio from Titanic?

Also, hi.......yes, my hair's been compared to pasta noodles a couple times.
Idunn know who these are.
ecomic7.jpg

Here's your thousand. Get out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Idunn know who these are.
Lugh is Nino's other twin son, and Raigh's brother. Sue is the child of Rath and Lyn fight me LynxHector shippers, Rutger is FE6 Navarre with even more crit, and Idunn is the final boss.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Wow, we just dodged an major bullet. Actually, KH3 was supposed to have a command deck, but Nomura decided to keep it like KH2.

While it's a great idea, the execution of the idea in Coded, 3D and Birth by Sleep was poor.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Finally Rutger, AKA "Mr. I'm the only thing that's going to kill this boss sitting on a +20 AVO throne."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here are the sprites if people want to see them.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So the characters on the Binding Blade banner got leaked since their assets were on the Meet the Heroes site.

Lugh, Sue, Rutger, Idunn
Surprised Idunn isn't Mythical

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A bow calivlier? It’s over boys
Honestly Brave Lyn herself was more so the issue. Love Abounds Roy never set the meta ablaze, after all. Sacae's Blessing was just a broken skill.

Plus otherwise we could never get characters like Rath, Midir, Wolf, or Sedgar.

Chrono.

Wow, we just dodged an major bullet. Actually, KH3 was supposed to have a command deck, but Nomura decided to keep it like KH2.

While it's a great idea, the execution of the idea in Coded, 3D and Birth by Sleep was poor.
That's a huge yikes.

Wasn't the reason for the command deck in the first place was to accommodate for the limited controls on handhelds? Literally zero reason for them to go back to it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
A bow calivlier? It’s over boys
Honestly Brave Lyn herself was more so the issue. Love Abounds Roy never set the meta ablaze, after all. Sacae's Blessing was just a broken skill.

I wonder what Sue is going to get or bring to the table. I mean, Brave Lyn is good because she's a Glass cannon focused around disruption, with either Firesweep or Sacae's Blessing. Brave Roy was either a Bow Reinhardt once you gave him a Brave Bow+ or a Range Counter with a Guard Bow+ and Distant Defense. For being our Third Bow Cavalry, I wonder what Sue will bring. Besides possibly being our first Color Bow Cavalry or possibly our first Red Bow.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I know it was merely a joke. It’s nice to finally get another one though.

I’m surprised there’s no alt for someone though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What the **** I'm finding out ProJared just did some real ****ing crazy NSFW **** on his tumblr.
IIRC when tumblr said they were banning NSFW content he wanted to see if they were bluffing and started spamming his tumblr with hentai.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

What are you talking about? We are getting a Raigh that is not garbage :troll:

Ivander

Smash Legend

*looks at the Tellius Laguz Banner and Fates Beast Banner, as well as the Fates Banner with Flora, Ophelia, Nina and Silas* Like, after the Adrift Banner, the New Hero Banners have been getting next to no Alts lately.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder what Sue is going to get or bring to the table. I mean, Brave Lyn is good because she's a Glass cannon focused around disruption, with either Firesweep or Sacae's Blessing. Brave Roy was either a Bow Reinhardt once you gave him a Brave Bow+ or a Range Counter with a Guard Bow+ and Distant Defense. For being our Third Bow Cavalry, I wonder what Sue will bring. Besides possibly being our first Color Bow Cavalry or possibly our first Red Bow.
Perhaps she can be both? An all out attacker with a balanced spread or a more defensive one, likely for res?
*looks at the Tellius Laguz Banner and Fates Beast Banner, as well as the Fates Banner with Flora, Ophelia, Nina and Silas* Like, after the Adrift Banner, the New Hero Banners have been getting real scarce with Alts lately.
This is a fair point. I just felt like it could happen again since it’s been awhile.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Excuse me, but could y'all take a few seconds to wish my grandmother-in-law a happy 81st birthday today? It would be appreciated, and I will relay the wishes to her. Right now, she is lonely especially since her husband passed away in 2015 and most family rarely visits. I left this message on the Ultimate social thread since that place has heavy traffic compared to this thread, but I will also leave it here.

Your birthday wishes will send a message that she is never alone. But if no one has read this post or what I said did not matter to anyone, looks like I wasted time typing this message for naught. Either way, God bless you.

Sayonara :kirby:
Happy birthday to your grandmother in law I hope she has a wonderful birthday today!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
HOLY ****!

Charles Martinet is going to appear at the Comic Con I'm going to this weekend!

I'm going to go out of my way to meet him and hopefully get my Wario & Waluigi amiibo singed!

1520551870355.gif

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Even if he is I find it irresponsible for anyone with a career about themselves to do that ****
Apparently he's been doing that on his tumblr for a while for the memes.

Not that I particularly care about what he does with his life especially since I don't watch his stuff too often

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I finally ****posted my way to the top of the Smashboards food chain

Next step is to dab on the admin boards infinitely until AlphaZealot sells up and I become the new owner

:p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Next step is to dab on the admin boards infinitely until AlphaZealot sells up and I become the new owner

Congrats on the Rigel Overclass

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Holy **** you actually madman.

Congrats though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom