• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay, I'll take a stab at Irish, then...

"Oh, what's the craic boi? Wanna go down to the pub for a pint, boi? Ohh, ya know, then we can go down to the farm, and milk them cows, boi. Ah, it's gonna be great craic, boi!"

Spot on. :p
I'm Irish and I feel personally attacked by this bastardization of our linguistic mannerisms.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I didn't even know that had new update lore tbh.

I just hid it though.
All the new (or rather, updated) bosses have new lore into them, the one boss at the middle is one of them and as like the biggest details of them all. Simply for the fact that you just need to look at the background he is in, it's new color & what his name ressemble to.

The Kirby Lore is crazy man.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You do realize this is a primarily "English" speaking forum, right? :p
Yo hablo mother****ing dragons.

Well, I can understand that. I've got a lot of units I've been holding off doing anything with fodder-wise because I'm just not 100% sure what would be best.

Ironically I took the opposite approach to Grima's IVs than you. My first F!Grima was +Atk/-Spd. Three Grimas later, and I swapped that out for +Spd/-Atk.
Really eager to get more merges and hopefully better IVs on her, but right now my dragons have to be put on hold for something with greater priority.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of your dragons. You've got some really cool stuff to work on, I'm sure. :bee:
Pssh. I wish.

Can't be arsed to build out my F!Kana or Fae, reluctant to grind for Garon, RNGeesus can't pass me any other decent dragons. Squad is what the squad is right now. Mostly just holding out for the re-run of the smol armor dragons and keeping the rest of the squads flexible.

If I get anything interesting I'll let you know though. Godspeed in your endeavors too fam.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm trying to figure out character unlocks in Smash Ultimate and it's so confusing.

Can you not unlock everyone in World of Light, meaning there's also some characters you can't save or something?

That's pretty silly if you can't. The mode already wasn't sounding too great, but I was at least hoping going for 100% in it would handily unlock everyone like in SSE.

Chrono.

I'm trying to figure out character unlocks in Smash Ultimate and it's so confusing.

Can you not unlock everyone in World of Light, meaning there's also some characters you can't save or something?

That's pretty silly if you can't. The mode already wasn't sounding too great, but I was at least hoping going for 100% in it would handily unlock everyone like in SSE.
You can unlock everyone in World of Light.

Right now there's three methods of unlocking.
  • World of Light
  • Classic Mode (every character has a set unlock)
  • Regular Smash (just do a match and you'll unlock a random character, but you have a cooldown of 10 minutes so you gotta wait that to unlock another character unless you exit out of the game and go in again.)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You can unlock everyone in World of Light.

Right now there's three methods of unlocking.
  • World of Light
  • Classic Mode (every character has a set unlock)
  • Regular Smash (just do a match and you'll unlock a random character, but you have a cooldown of 10 minutes so you gotta wait that to unlock another character unless you exit out of the game and go in again.)
How come all of the World of Light lists are missing characters? I know people have cleared it but a bunch of characters aren't mentioned anywhere.

Chrono.

How come all of the World of Light lists are missing characters? I know people have cleared it but a bunch of characters aren't mentioned anywhere.
Might be a case of folks not bothering updating until the game comes out for real cause all we have are rogue livestreams and WoL is apparently the slowest unlocking method due to characters being spread out up to the third and final map.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks to a dude named ENKER ENKER in the Mega Man thread, get kind of get an idea of Mega Man's new Lemon range.

Glad to see they buffed Jump & Shoot Man's lemons.

But honestly, I'm more excited for Mega Man F-Smash buff range, seriously, this move range always felt off to me in Smash 4, but in Ultimate, it look exactly like I wanted it to be.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

But honestly, I'm more excited for Mega Man F-Smash buff range, seriously, this move range always felt off to me in Smash 4, but in Ultimate, it look exactly like I wanted it to be.
I'm mostly excited that Flame Sword hits harder and that Leaf Shield rotates faster/hits more, though you do have to hold it down to keep it around you, the faster start up make up for that I think.

But the Lemon range will make Mega Man an even better Keep-A-Way King.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My new avi just in time for the holiday season.

Or should I say, too late for Halloween? :troll:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I mean.

I still feel like M!Grima wins that fight in an Armor Emblem team but you do you fam.
Yeah, but it's MUCH easier to get a +10 Sheena than it is a +10 M!Grima, and as a lowly Dolphin player who's spending even less now I don't have money to throw around for orbs really.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612

I’m so happy I’m not the only one excited for his new fsmash. I want to make that move good SO BAD. :D

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy crap this video almost got me for a second.

And now suddenly I want Sephiroth in Smash a lot more than I did before lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Meh. Call me when someone does an actually interesting FF villain, like Kefka, or the Emperor from FF2.
Personally i'd rather have other FF characters (Squall, Terra, Tidus) but I won't lie Sephiroth would be really hype. I think he's also the character that most people would lose their **** when his trailer happens like Cloud before him.

That being said, I think it would kinda suck to have all FF representation come from FF7 and have all the other FF games go unrepresented. Maybe add some other FF characters outside FF7 as Mii Costumes to compensate that.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah, but it's MUCH easier to get a +10 Sheena than it is a +10 M!Grima, and as a lowly Dolphin player who's spending even less now I don't have money to throw around for orbs really.
Screenshot_20181201-144634-01.jpeg

Eh, it's a fair cop. Your full Sheena and my full M!Grima score the same if I put this in right.

Do what you must I guess.

Iridium

Smash Hero
"Mega Man is bad now that he's lost his footstool combos". As if those are the only things that made him viable.

That robot is scaring me guys.
Pretty much the same thing with every person who thought that Greninja got worse with less effective footstool combos.

Little did they know...

Iridium

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Uh...huh. This is unfair treatment against all named Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom