• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pretty much the same thing with every person who thought that Greninja got worse with less effective footstool combos.

Little did they know...
The most important question remains.

Did my boy get his 1.0.0 3DS DACUS back?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
How about Darth Vader from FFIV
FF4 is one of my favourites and I'd take just about anything from there (especially Cecil because more Cecil is always a good thing). But the two I listed are literally David Bowie in disguise, so as far as villains go I'd have to prioritise them. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I still kinda think an FF1 Black Mage is the best FF rep.

SSF2 sold me on his moveset, and he, in a roundabout way, represents Vivi from FFIX, one of the best characters in the franchise.

And because he is an all-encompassing FF mascot, and has been in Mario spin-offs, nobody can complain about having this FF protagonist chosen over this other one, nor can they cry about him not having ties to Nintendo.

Chrono.

Still kinda want Noctis if Black Mage/Vivi never panned out.

But I want him more in Soul Calibur, its kinda dumb they added him to Tekken in the first place. At first he was hype but now everyone hates him except for like Maximillian Dood.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Off topic but I was cutting a sapling in GW2 and suddenly, I'm floating in air.
Screenshot (273).png

Potato_

Smash Lord
FF reps I want Cecil above everyone else.

Sephiroth is second.

Also FE Heroes people, how do I jump back in and not get confused out of my mind with all the new changes? I last played like 3 months after the game came out.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Sephiroth is second.

Also FE Heroes people, how do I jump back in and not get confused out of my mind with all the new changes? I last played like 3 months after the game came out.
Learn with Sharena!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Can't say which Final Fantasy character I'd like in Smash as I haven't played the games (I do have FF6 via SNES Classic Edition but I haven't gotten around to playing it).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I beat Mega Man 8! The Wily stages were no joke. Well, Wily 2 wasn't too bad. The first half of Wily 3 had an annoying segment. But Wily stage 1 was some real trouble. JUMP JUMP SLIDE SLIDE back in full force, The Mega Ball definitely did it's work. So did the Flame Sword, Flash Bomb, Tornado Hold and Astro Crush. The others were fine, but just good for the re-fights. That Slide Upgrade was really good for Bass and Wily Capsule. Arrow Buster's fantastic. Mega Ball a GOAT for getting through with double jump cheese.

The real Electronic Communication were the Friends we made along the way, and the Robots I shot.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Uh...huh. This is unfair treatment against all named Josh!
Josh Keaton's one of my favorite voice actors, so the name gets a pass.

D

Deleted member

The only Switch Game I legit want now is Mario Maker Switch.

Also after all of Twitter, this place feels like a small, calm corned box with a bunch of adults squeezed together.

You can call me a lurker now. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With Smash Ultimate coming out in a week, I think it's time for an appropriate avatar change.

So I'm changing my avatar to my second favorite Pokemon, my Smash 4 main, and my planned Smash Ultimate: Greninja!

Why Ash-Greninja in this picture though? Because I think it's form looks awesome! Yes, it's unpopular, but I don't care.

D

Deleted member

Sephiroth is second.

You can't really access most of the new stuff without beating Book I anyways so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Catching up is something that comes really easy with Gacha games and I say this as someone who jumped back at both FEH and FGO at some point after months of not playing them.
The only issue is with you desperately want to catch up with other players but as long as you do everything at your own pace, there's not much to worry about.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just watched RelaxAlax's video on 3D World and his comment about 3D World being the embodiment of the "WHY ARE YOU BOOING ME? I'M RIGHT!" meme is the most perfect way to describe that game, lmao.

Iridium

Smash Hero
With Smash Ultimate coming out in a week, I think it's time for an appropriate avatar change.

So I'm changing my avatar to my second favorite Pokemon, my Smash 4 main, and my planned Smash Ultimate: Greninja!

Why Ash-Greninja in this picture though? Because I think it's form looks awesome! Yes, it's unpopular, but I don't care.
I'm part Greninja in spirit...

Also, @ShinyLegendary, you're back a bit early. Anything happened in that time?

D

Deleted member

I'm part Greninja in spirit...

Also, @ShinyLegendary, you're back a bit early. Anything happened in that time?
Nah I am not really "back".

When I get bored of Twitter and Discord I tend to lurk here.

My hiatus is a bit invalidated. SmashBoards is not my most valued social media platform anymore, but I will still say hi and stuff.

Also, not much happened when I was gone. Just nerdy stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Still kinda want Noctis if Black Mage/Vivi never panned out.

But I want him more in Soul Calibur, its kinda dumb they added him to Tekken in the first place. At first he was hype but now everyone hates him except for like Maximillian Dood.
Tekken got Noctis, Smash gets Cloud so Soul Calibur should get Lightning.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
On another note, I finished my Hrid!

He's just using his default skill set, but it works pretty well. Atk Smoke helps maintain his tankiness, and the HP+5 combats his HP bane. Heavy Blade might be the better seal though (especially when he'll receive Fortify Cavalry buffs from my other cavalry teammates), but we'll see if it's really necessary. I also gave him Fortify Cavalry for the Horse Emblem buffs.

It's also good that this isn't a high investment set. Should I pull another Hrid with a better nature, I can easily build a second one and use my first one as DC fodder. The only thing I'll need is another Reposition fodder, as I'm currently out of them.

Ivander

Smash Legend
lol This is hilarious.

inb4SnakeisNess'RealDad

I wonder if they chose Snake due to his bombs and whatnot, as a reference to say, Bottle Rockets and gadgets. Or maybe it was just weird having Ness' Dad use some other Male character. But the fact he's invisible is pretty funny.........almost. I just suddenly got flashbacks to that one ASDF Dad Impression joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom