• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I've now beaten Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.
I think I honestly liked it a little bit more than I was expecting. Granted, the fact that I was using a guide (and thus, had somewhat of an idea what I was doing) probably helped, since some of the things you're supposed to do in the game are less then obvious, to say the least. I did find it somewhat inconvenient that getting a Game Over resets the amount of hearts you have, but I liked that continuing just starts you back at where you died.
The bosses felt pretty easy compared to Castlevania 1 though (especially Dracula).

I'm not quite sure whether I want to play CV3 or 4 next though. I do hear that they are both quite good, but I hear that Castlevania III is pretty tough, even compared to the first game, while Super Castlevania IV is a bit easier. Given that I found the first game to be pretty difficult, I'm leaning a bit more towards Super Castlevania IV, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have a repeated theme in my dreams where I try to follow the rules but I just end up losing at the end.

Throughout the dream I see various ways which I could do something faster or easier but I instead do what I'm supposed to do

I think my dreams are trying to teach me that following rules are for suckers

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Dr. Mario took the Roy route and got an echo after being originally a clone himself.
No literally lol.
Now what I want to see is an Echo based off an Echo based off a clone. That's the most meta **** you can get. :smash:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No literally lol.
Now what I want to see is an Echo based off an Echo based off a clone. That's the most meta **** you can get. :smash:
It's about time we got a new smash trailer. Sure its an echo but I'll take it.
All this crossover stuff is making me want a FEH event where FE characters disguise as characters from other franchises.

Resulting in me becoming the biggest whale if Corrin Mythra happens.

View attachment 170791
-Mythra Corrin.

-Implying it wouldn't be another ****ing Camila alt cause sizes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note. I had a thought.

If Pheonix Wright gets in smash, we need Gumshoe's Testimony. A form of codecs where Gumshoe gives testimony on whoever is being fought. It be so good.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope that Bushiden game does get the money it needs. Though it only has about a week left until the Kickstarter ends and it still needs more than 10,000 bucks, so it might not happen.

EDIT

So Luke Cage and Iron Fist aren't getting renewed. I'm not surprised Iron Fist got dropped, but I thought enough people got into Luke Cage.

Probably shouldn't have let him dab. Why'd they do that?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daredevil once again overperformed and has left me wanting more episodes once again
So Luke Cage and Iron Fist aren't getting renewed. I'm not surprised Iron Fist got dropped, but I thought enough people got into Luke Cage.

Probably should have let him dab. Why'd they do that?
Unless they’re doing a Heroes for Hire show...Netflix are being dumb***es

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
*Sigh* I got real sick during night, hardly had any sleep. Though I feel it was bound to happen, on Monday I was going out there in shorts and on Friday I needed lots of clothes because it was cold. Such a quick change in temperatures, I can't say I'm surprised.

Thankfully it's weekend and I can recover at home, would have hated to go to the university like this. Not in the mood for working though, so I'll look for something to do to pass time. Maybe I'll watch another anime, since body is too tired for videogames...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ever have a night where you are pretty much half awake all night, yet you still have vivid dreams and imagery going through your head? It's a weird feeling, though it's left me exhausted.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay, the Soul Calibur VI stuff is stupidly neat.

Here we have footage of the Magikarp master training his Pokémon

And also for that FE crossover that didn't happen because no Switch version

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay, the Soul Calibur IV stuff is stupidly neat.

It isn't Smash Bros, but after getting AT'ed again, I think Lyn fans will settle for this for the time being.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It isn't Smash Bros, but after getting AT'ed again, I think Lyn fans will settle for this for the time being.
Yep, wish she was in Smash too, but not everyone makes the cut. But I assure you if they ever announce a Soul Calibur VI port for the Switch and somehow Lyn got in as a guest character I'd buy that **** day one.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, the Soul Calibur VI stuff is stupidly neat.

Soul Caliber has a playable Lyn.

Take notes Sakurai.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well it's been good so f--

View attachment 170856

Wait, you FINALLY changed your avatar?!!!
Yes, I did. I am Patrick WAH now, a fusion of the famous hockey star/goal-tender Patrick Roy (Last name pronounced as "Wah") and Wario, which put together, they become Patrick WAH.
I'm alright. My new work shoes are making my feet sore, but otherwise it's all good.

How about yourself?
I'm doing well. Just relaxing for now. The first marking period ended yesterday at the school I work at, and it's going well so far. 1 quarter down, 3 to go.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I have a repeated theme in my dreams where I try to follow the rules but I just end up losing at the end.

Throughout the dream I see various ways which I could do something faster or easier but I instead do what I'm supposed to do

I think my dreams are trying to teach me that following rules are for suckers
Perhaps it's more that deep down, you're afraid that you'll end up worse off for doing the right thing?

Not an unreasonable fear...

But on a brighter note, this happened earlier:

Wonder which meme'll get referenced next, the one with him standing on a rooftop?

D

Deleted member

Played some of the VC4 demo, chapter 1 to be more specific.
Not really sure what I can tell about the story but this one seems more of a straightforward "war plot". At the very least, I like the overall main squad more than VC1, Welkins and Alicia are great but Largo is meh and Rosie is gross. MC is good enough, Raz is rad, Kai is best girl already and Mythra is here

She throws bombs so she cool
I'll say I don't like how the non-relevant units just get thrown at you. In VC1 you could choose them out and had much more freedom now you get a squad ready at the start and three reserves.
I also don't like my first impressions of most of them but maybe I just grew attached to my VC1 squad lol.

Kai and Raz make up for all of them though, they're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom