• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All this crossover stuff is making me want a FEH event where FE characters disguise as characters from other franchises.

Resulting in me becoming the biggest whale if Corrin Mythra happens.

Chrompies
20181019_171720.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Gods Yellow Temperance was weird. Finally saw the Kakyion cherry gif.

Sponge.. knuckles.. oh Oooh that acrually sounds cool but how is that gonna work against Guns is you have to get up close and personal?
Maybe they hit really hard so you could like one shot opponents, but the ink coverage is super low?

D

Deleted member

I really wish linearity in games wasn't seen as a big negative these days.
Honestly, I'm sorta in disbelief how I only noticed this now that you mention it. Thinking back on it, every review I have seen in recent years has, at some point in it, talked on how a game is linear or not, and it's clear how one is coded as good and the other as bad.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Came back to this thread after 2 months and the first thing I see is people discussing about a Lizard's ****

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Came back to this thread after 2 months and the first thing I see is people discussing about a Lizard's ****
That's probably the least weird thing i've seen discussed here tho.

D

Deleted member

Isara not being playable in VC despite being the best character in it is Darcsen prejudice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since Jotaro’s arc is twice as long as Jonathan and Joseph’s combined I wouldn’t be surprised if they piss me off and kill a second person.

Obviously it’s not gonna be Jotaro. I feel like Joseph probably won’t either. I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say that Kakyion will probably die.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Since Jotaro’s arc is twice as long as Jonathan and Joseph’s combined I wouldn’t be surprised if they piss me off and kill a second person.

Obviously it’s not gonna be Jotaro. I feel like Joseph probably won’t either. I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say that Kakyion will probably die.
It's such a joy to see someone go through a show in real time knowing what's gonna happen :yoshi:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah this was one of the funnier Doki Doki playthroughs I've seen.

"What's up Natsuki, suddenly you seem like the most normal pers-
*Natsuki's eyes ****ing explode*
"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERMIND!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah this was one of the funnier Doki Doki playthroughs I've seen.

"What's up Natsuki, suddenly you seem like the most normal pers-
*Natsuki's eyes ****ing explode*
"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERMIND!"
never ****ing trust this game

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What claw did you use?
I used to have a set of Stealth Claws, fused it away and ended up making a set of Hedgehog Claws down the line.

Always felt more comfortable with faster weapons that still had kind of a kick when playing Uprising. On the off chance I wasn't using one of those claws it was always something like First Blade or Ninja Palm.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I used to have a set of Stealth Claws, fused it away and ended up making a set of Hedgehog Claws down the line.

Always felt more comfortable with faster weapons that still had kind of a kick when playing Uprising. On the off chance I wasn't using one of those claws it was always something like First Blade or Ninja Palm.
Hedgehog and Beam Claws were my weapons of choice throughout a majority of Uprising, with the only other weapons I used were the Viridi/Violet Palms, Palutena’s Bow, and Orb Staff

Faster weapons are always the preferred weapons to play with since they’re more flexible (and you get better dialogue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom