• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Been looking at some SoulCalibur VI custom fighters online. Some are really neat and some are a big ol' glass of what the ****.

I laughed way too hard at seeing someone's creation of a lizard man with a 3 foot long ****.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'll have you know that the FE Heroes waifus I gamble for are of the digital variety. It's environmentally friendly gambling. :V
Nothing about FEH gambling is family friendly...especially when they give you the wrong waifu

Ivander

Smash Legend
Been looking at some SoulCalibur VI custom fighters online. Some are really neat and some are a big ol' glass of what the ****.

I laughed way too hard at seeing someone's creation of a lizard man with a 3 foot long ****.
Looking at some of the creations, I'm glad that the CaS is decent. On the other hand, the fact that it's missing 257 items from Soulcalibur V...:glare: Combined with the fact that once again, weapon styles available to CaS are restricted to characters in the game(although this time with the benefit of having the Guest character available as one) and there are not alot of characters compared to V and didn't bring any weapon styles from V as CaS movesets.....
So far, the CaS seems more like a downgrade than an upgrade. Not so much on the level of Soul Calibur III to IV which was a massive downgrade(with the exception of 2P Alts being available and being able to dress the main characters), but it's certainly not an upgrade compared to SCIV to SCV. At the very least though, the Libra of Souls mode does look good and it's nice to see CaS characters get a mode to their own like Chronicles of the Sword from III. But that being said, looking at what SCVI offers, I'm likely not going to get SCVI until it's on sale or if it comes to Switch.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Looking at some of the creations, I'm glad that the CaS is decent. On the other hand, the fact that it's missing 257 items from Soulcalibur V...:glare: Combined with the fact that once again, weapon styles available to CaS are restricted to characters in the game(although this time with the benefit of having the Guest character available as one) and there are not alot of characters compared to V and didn't bring any weapon styles from V as CaS movesets.....
So far, the CaS seems more like a downgrade than an upgrade. Not so much on the level of Soul Calibur III to IV which was a massive downgrade(with the exception of 2P Alts being available and being able to dress the main characters), but it's certainly not an upgrade compared to SCIV to SCV. At the very least though, the Libra of Souls mode does look good and it's nice to see CaS characters get a mode to their own like Chronicles of the Sword from III. But that being said, looking at what SCVI offers, I'm likely not going to get SCVI until it's on sale or if it comes to Switch.
Given how they pretty much rebooted the franchise (and made this game from ground up pretty much), I'm shocked the CaS is back at all. Especially since it looked like the game was gonna have a heavy multiplayer/esports focus like Tekken 7.

So I'm glad there's still a good amount of single player content at least.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My brother was over today and made me sample some anime.

Elfen Lied looks like some SCP ****. Could be cool.

Saiki-P is hilarious. Might watch that one soon for something I can watch one or two episodes a day.

...and he tells me that a new Full Metal Panic season aired...this summer!? And it's already English dubbed?

That's crazy. I think I'll rewatch the originals now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just came back from eating pizza with my family & neighborhood.

It was good, but man, now I don't have much time to do, well, much.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh wow, looks like TF2's Scream Fortress event just went live! The update's come way earlier this year than it usually does.

They got several new Halloween maps featured, in addition to bringing back every past Halloween map as well. Time for some spooky fun!

___

Meanwhile, I intend to get Overwatch no later than Monday. Possibly sooner. But definitely no later than that. I wanna participate in it's Halloween event, too.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going to see the new Halloween movie tomorrow. It's my first time seeing a scary movie in theaters, but I really enjoyed the original Halloween for focusing on building up the tension as opposed to gore and jumpscares. If this movie's even half as good as the original, I feel confident that I'll enjoy it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My brother was over today and made me sample some anime.

Elfen Lied looks like some SCP ****. Could be cool.

Saiki-P is hilarious. Might watch that one soon for something I can watch one or two episodes a day.

...and he tells me that a new Full Metal Panic season aired...this summer!? And it's already English dubbed?

That's crazy. I think I'll rewatch the originals now.
Elfen Lied is some ****ed up ****. I bet you will like it

D

Deleted member

Valkyria Chronicles just straight up has a beach episode as a side chapter. Noice.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I started playing Shadow of the Colossus earlier today(specifically, the PS4 remake). So far it's pretty good, but the controls did feel a little weird at first(mostly just the camera). So far, I've currently defeated 2 Colossi. The game hasn't quite made me feel bad for killing them quite yet, although I suppose slaying Colossi is the only thing I've done so far. I haven't really explored any of the games world yet (mainly because I'm not sure if there's anything to really find in the over-world), but I might try to do more of it.

D

Deleted member

I could see what they were going for with Darcsens as soon as the first Episode but man they really aren't being subtle with these straight up concentration camps, are they?
Also, can I just say how much I hate how the story units give command stars during combat? Because I'm basically required to use Rosie for missions and ****ing hell I'm tired of her racist ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom