• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Perhaps it's more that deep down, you're afraid that you'll end up worse off for doing the right thing?

Not an unreasonable fear...

But on a brighter note, this happened earlier:

Wonder which meme'll get referenced next, the one with him standing on a rooftop?
All Spidey memes must be referenced...every...single...one

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I just realized something KH related.
I saw someone point this out on Twitter earlier and now I can't stop thinking about it.
This is Ansem the Wise's lab in Kingdom Hearts II.
. . . and this is it in Kingdom Hearts III, where it's gotten quite the visual upgrade.
The thing that I find hilarious, however, is that it looks like the computer has shrunk in between games. :laugh:
Either that or Ienzo is just really tall (ironic, considering he was shorter than Ventus in Birth By Sleep, since he was really young in that game).
Or Squall/"Leon" is really short. Or maybe it's a combination of two of those or all three at once.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I just realized something KH related.
I saw someone point this out on Twitter earlier and now I can't stop thinking about it.
This is Ansem the Wise's lab in Kingdom Hearts II.

. . . and this is it in Kingdom Hearts III, where it's gotten quite the visual upgrade.

The thing that I find hilarious, however, is that it looks like the computer has shrunk in between games. :laugh:
Either that or Ienzo is just really tall (ironic, considering he was shorter than Ventus in Birth By Sleep, since he was really young in that game).
Or Squall/"Leon" is really short. Or maybe it's a combination of two of those or all three at once.
Keep in mind, the two pictures are also shown at different angles, with KH2 having an angled view from above, while KH3 being shown from facing straight with no angle.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So recently I saw, Filip who you know... Who used to work for IGN.but Plagiarsed many reviews... Start to make Videos again. But he still did not made in actual apology...

Not gonna even bother share his video (it wasn't too bad a actually for a product review video) , but it's not like I am like many other people still bashes him, but I do think these reaction are legit and I have no problem with. OJ from PlayerEssence made a fair an unbias opinion on him and I pretty much agreed with his thoughts:
And oh boy he predicted that YongYea and Reviewtechusa are gonna make videos about him too, which yeah they are still cynical on him and doesn't think he should come back to YouTube, and their criticisms are again legit.

Still... What I do have problem with is how many of them says he shouldn't come back to YouTube or he should apologize. Rfire coming back to YouTube ... Before I go any further I need to inform this: I do want Filip to apologize as well, but is it necessary for him to do that to make videos on YouTube? That's not our decision...if you really think this way, the most you can do is unsubb his video and even block him. And no mocking him and report him for... Just returning is out of question. Unless he plagiarized again...

OJ give a pretty interesting perspective on Filip's situation, just imagine yourself in that... Yes, we agree he should have think twice or thrice before doing this crime. But here what if you are in Filip's situation right now where just an actual apology might make most people forgive but also make the lawsuit problem open wide?

In conclusion, just ignore Filip's content whatever you could if you really want him to quit YouTube, personal attack, while he somewhat deserves it but do it with your own risk...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I learned that ace attorney online is a thing and found some hilarious screencaps. I think this one accurately describes AA:
5D085853-94EC-4FA3-8731-612F981E79E2.jpeg

I had to censor it but for those wondering it starts with a b.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I learned that ace attorney online is a thing and found some hilarious screencaps. I think this one accurately describes AA:
View attachment 170877

I had to censor it but for those wondering it starts with a b.
The best one I saw was when Layton randomly showed up and said "Hey its me your ***** Layton" and he just disappeared after he said that

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Spruced up my summoning video overlay a bit.

The check marks are layers in OBS so I can have them hidden at the start of the video and if I get any of those characters, I show those layers.

Only thing I need to do is adjust the borders for the game screen as the MEmu window seems a bit wider than the screenshots from my phone I used when building the overlay in Photoshop.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hold up Dante appears in Ace Attorney online???

May I see it please?

Okay this are so spot on I'm getting scared lol
I can’t find where the thread from v went. But they had gifs of prosecutor Gavin edited to look even more like Dante then he already does and that was the joke.

Someone is also working on Goku for it

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I can’t find where the thread from v went. But they had gifs of prosecutor Gavin edited to look even more like Dante then he already does and that was the joke.

Someone is also working on Goku for it
I dont know why I didn't think about it, Dante!Klavier is a match made in heaven lol. I think I found it, and it's glorious

LET'S ROCK BABY!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I dont know why I didn't think about it, Dante!Klavier is a match made in heaven lol. I think I found it, and it's glorious

LET'S ROCK BABY!
Yeah that’s the one. There were a few more poses. I laughed because honestly when I saw him first I thought they literally just copied and pasted Dante lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Watching the Discussion Thread in chaos be like:

The desperation and chaos be real.

That being said, that Magikarp CaS is the most creative CaS I have ever seen. That one is amazingly creative.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm curious about MapleStory 2. my little laptop isnt powerful enough to handle it :^(

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Watching the Discussion Thread in chaos be like:

The desperation and chaos be real.
You are a sadist for enjoying this kind of stuff!

Btw, can I have some popcorn too?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I see you like horror movies.
More so monster movies than horror movies, but both are fun anyway.
You are a sadist for enjoying this kind of stuff!

Btw, can I have some popcorn too?
Help yourself.

Considering at this point, everything else for Smash Ultimate is an extra for me(Simon and Richter are in and Simon was pretty much my most wanted that had a chance), watching the thread lose their minds when regarding a leaker or theory is entertainment at it's best.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a dream where there was a Direct announced for the 23rd.
Write it down my dudes.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Play a game?

Sent this to my gf.

received_270923640222171.gif

Now you guess the context.

Aaaaaaaand go.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
More so monster movies than horror movies, but both are fun anyway.

Help yourself.

Considering at this point, everything else for Smash Ultimate is an extra for me(Simon and Richter are in and Simon was pretty much my most wanted that had a chance), watching the thread lose their minds when regarding a leaker or theory is entertainment at it's best.
Doh.

But yeah, same opinion as you, every new characters we will get is a extra for me. The only one I really want is a dream pick at this point, and dreams are nice, but you sometime must deal with the fact that they won't happen, and I dealed with that a long time ago.

Really, I'm just watching the fireworks at this point, if you know what I am sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom