• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
If this weren't a prediction roster you know he'd be on it lol.

Feels awkward for me to not add him in when he's usually always on my rosters. Feels bad man. :(
Well, I understand. I have the same situation with Ray, I want him on my prediction roster. But my brain keeps telling me not to. :(

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
She's a freaking monitor that has nothing but one arm and does nothing but be a goddamn tour guide.
Meh I bet Sakurai could think something through. He could do that would virtually any character lol.
You're right, perhaps slapping is a little too much.

The punishment has been changed to a 1 minute disappointed glare. Blink and it gets extended by 30 seconds.
*blinking intensifies*
Well, I understand. I have the same situation with Ray, I want him on my prediction roster. But my brain keeps telling me not to. :(
Yeah my heart tells me Andy will be in but my brain gives me a cold no. :crying:
At least we didn't do E3 Slap bets.

*dies*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meh I bet Sakurai could think something through. He could do that would virtually any character lol.
He did manage to make Duck Hunt Dog a thing... but only by merging him with various NES Zapper games.

I don't see what Monita could use when literally all of her material is from other franchises which, aside from Takamaru, are already represented in Smash

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
He did manage to make Duck Hunt Dog a thing... but only by merging him with various NES Zapper games.

I don't see what Monita could use when literally all of her material is from other franchises which, aside from Takamaru, are already represented in Smash
Well, if you are creative enough, it would be possible for a person to pull from the mini-games in Nintendoland, and make them seem like Monita's own moves.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not sure if anyone cares, but some more plot details for the Sonic movie dropped.
https://www.thewrap.com/jim-gianopulos-sonic-the-hedgehog-paramount-comeback/
https://deadline.com/2018/06/jim-gi...e-hedgehog-produced-by-conference-1202406289/

The article also mentions stuff like why they greenlit it, the passion from the young team behind it (though that may be entirely PR stuff), etc.

My expectations for the movie are close to rock-bottom, but to give it some sort of credit, this at least sounds kind of interesting. Especially since it doesn't seem to be a "Sonic and friends are in OUR world" plot.

Total trainwreck or pleasant surprise, this movie is going to be something alright.

Oh dear, stay safe.
“What we’re trying to do with Sonic is make a movie about a small-town police officer and Sonic at a time when they are both desperately in need of a friend."
The Police Department. Tom awakes from a nap on the couch and sees Sonic.

TOM: Sonic, you...

Sonic smiles.

SONIC: Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving.

Tom serves up a plate of chilli dogs.

SONIC: The food you cook tastes horrible, as usual.

TOM: For that, you sure are eating a lot.

SONIC: Hunger is the best spice, they say.

Sonic finishes the meal.

SONIC: Do you know a story that goes like this? There once was a tiger-
striped cat. This cat died a million deaths and was reborn a million
times and was owned by various people who he didn't care for. The
cat wasn't afraid to die... One day, the cat was a free cat, a stray
cat. He met a white female cat, and the two cats spent their days
happily together. Years passed, and the white cat died of old age.
The tiger-striped cat cried a million times, and then died. It never
came back to life...

TOM: That's a good story...

SONIC: I hate that story. I hate cats.

TOM: That's what I thought.

The two laugh for a good while. Sonic gets up and begins to walk away.

TOM: Sonic. Can I ask you one thing?

Sonic stops.

SONIC: What?

TOM: Is it for the woman?

SONIC: There is nothing I can do for a dead woman.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Well that's up to Sakurai to think about if he ever wanted her in.

Couldn't care less if she got in or not lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
At least I don't confuse your with you're

I mean that she didn't immediatelly assume I was buying a gift for a girlfriend. Baby steps, Cure, baby steps.

No normies nor fujoshis allowed, pure shippers is where it's at.
Yeah that is a good point.
I decided to try playing Dragon Quest Builders for a while instead, heh.
I need to finish that game but I’ve got too many on the go now. lol

Hope things will be okay on your end. Be safe. :)
Oh yeah praline praline stay safe and hopefully things work out where you live. Extreme weather like tornado's scare the **** out of me lol.
I really hope you stay safe from that tornado.
praline praline I hate tornados, you ok darling?
Stay safe out there.
Damn, I really hope you and your family stay safe. Take a lot of care.
I’m all good. I think it decided to go a different way or something. Also sorry if my absence worried anybody I kinda passed out for 2 hours. lol

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh, ARMS will celebrate its 1-year anniversary this coming Saturday. I wonder if there's more plans to celebrate it beyond that Party Crash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GenesisKeys made a Mega Man Battle Network style track. I would recommend giving it a listen.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do you guys think Bethesda/Square Enix/Ubisoft will show off a game exclusive to the Switch on their own presentations?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Do you guys think Bethesda/Square Enix/Ubisoft will show off a game exclusive to the Switch on their own presentations?
Bethesda, no.

Square Enix, yes.

Ubisoft, most likely, but I think they might just fall back on the Mario + Rabbits DLC for the Nintendo crowd.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I watched Max react to the EA conference. They host chick sounded very boring, and they revealed an upcoming Star Wars games name and that was it. lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, ARMS will celebrate its 1-year anniversary this coming Saturday. I wonder if there's more plans to celebrate it beyond that Party Crash.
Here's to hoping that Spring Man is shown off in Smash as an early celebration.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Eh, sorry shishoe, I was bored and I continue to check back some posts...

This is probably the best description of XC2 yet lol
LOL, are we even looking at same game right now? No wonder this XC2 discussion debacle always happen lol.
That was never a description for XC2, I'm pretty sure he was referring to Sernen Kagura lol.
Hey y'all, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle is fun
It is, but still not worth buying at least for me.
lmao Butch Hartman, the guy behind Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, etc. criticized anime looking too samey. My dude, the pot's calling, it says you're black
If he's referring to anime as a whole then I don't even bother, because he's wrong obviously.

I mean Miyazaki also said "Anime was a mistake":troll:

If Devil May Cry 5 gets announced at E3 for sure this time, I will scream for damn joy.

Unless it turns out to be DmC2, but not even Capcom is that dumb
I also can't wait how will Bayonetta 3 look like.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be cool if they revealed another Smash character but the reveal video is a continuation of the Inkling one and it shows all of the characters that were at the end.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Eh, sorry shishoe, I was bored and I continue to check back some posts...

LOL, are we even looking at same game right now? No wonder this XC2 discussion debacle always happen lol.
That was never a description for XC2, I'm pretty sure he was referring to Sernen Kagura lol.

It is, but still not worth buying at least for me.

If he's referring to anime as a whole then I don't even bother, because he's wrong obviously.

I mean Miyazaki also said "Anime was a mistake":troll:

I also can't wait how will Bayonetta 3 look like.
deadhorse.jpg

Just leave it.

D

Deleted member

Just played a lot of rounds with Coricus Coricus until my sisters stole the television from me.
Good stuff. Despite her beating me only twice during the whole thing, she is a lot better than I thought she was lol. Good games, Coricus!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It’d be cool if they revealed another Smash character
Given the past E3 with Smash content, I fell like having only a single character reveal, no matter how hype said character is, would be dissapointing.

When there were Smash reveals at E3, there was always at least three newcomer reveals.

And I expect more than 3 simply because, unlike something like Smash 4, Smash 5 is at a situation where the game is really close to being released yet has little to no information given to us, something that never happened since Melee which was nearly 17 years ago.

but the reveal video is a continuation of the Inkling one and it shows all of the characters that were at the end.
I feel like this would only be the beginning.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Given the past E3 with Smash content, I fell like having only a single character reveal, no matter how hype said character is, would be dissapointing.

When there were Smash reveals at E3, there was always at least three newcomer reveals.

And I expect more than 3 simply because, unlike something like Smash 4, Smash 5 is at a situation where the game is really close to being released yet has little to no information given to us, something that never happened since Melee which was nearly 17 years ago.

I feel like this would only be the beginning.
....what?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just played a lot of rounds with Coricus Coricus until my sisters stole the television from me.
Good stuff. Despite her beating me only twice during the whole thing, she is a lot better than I thought she was lol. Good games, Coricus!
Um... you play on Wii U.

Just use the GamePad's screen.

....what?
I probably read your "another" as "one other" :lol:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At this point I don't care what they're going to do. Could be just a release date and that's fine with me.
It's not like I'm going to like or dislike the game and more or less because of the amount of characters I saw before then.

Honestly I'm more concerned with how it plays over the content in it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Listening to the GameXplain discussion on Nintendo E3 and RogersBase going "THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT ON THE WAIFU DATING SIM STUFF IN FIRE EMBLEM, THE NEW BIG WAIFU IS GONNA RIVAL CAMILLA, MWAH!"

201865_141526992.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom