• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When there were Smash reveals at E3, there was always at least three newcomer reveals.

And I expect more than 3 simply because, unlike something like Smash 4, Smash 5 is at a situation where the game is really close to being released yet has little to no information given to us, something that never happened since Melee which was nearly 17 years ago.
Come to think of it I think that is a high possibility...
And then for the next few months before release they slowly reveal more newcomers and veterans.
Then again whether I accept this comes down to how many new game we get from Ninetndo at E3.

D

Deleted member

Obligatory question: Did you choose to fart him?
You should of said "Fart on him".
Because that sounds like Wario Bros.'s character he is controlling literally farted out Jared. And I do not want to imagine that at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Do you guys think Bethesda/Square Enix/Ubisoft will show off a game exclusive to the Switch on their own presentations?
With Ubi, maybe? I dunno, but it is a possibility after what they did with Mario + Rabbids, even daring to show even more DLC in their already fractured games.

xD I'm still with an internal struggle between hating them for not being able to resolve problems with their games but having created games I adore to death, plus finally having one of the classic games from my childhood available in their somewhat crappy platform (Rayman 3 in the Legacy Games stuff).

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Come to think of it I think that is a high possibility...
And then for the next few months before release they slowly reveal more newcomers and veterans.
Then again whether I accept this comes down to how many new game we get from Ninetndo at E3.
I can bet without a doubt we'll get news on Smash, the new Yoshi game, Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, maybe some Odyssey DLC, hopefully Fire Emblem Switch too, etc.

It already has plenty of games we barely know anything about that could be used on E3 to give a sizable presentation without even revealing any game we don't know exist.

D

Deleted member

With Ubi, maybe? I dunno, but it is a possibility after what they did with Mario + Rabbids, even daring to show even more DLC in their already fractured games.

xD I'm still with an internal struggle between hating them for not being able to resolve problems with their games but having created games I adore to death, plus finally having one of the classic games from my childhood finally available in their somewhat crappy platform (Rayman 3 in the Legacy Games stuff).
Off-Topic, but....
Sorry I have been annoying you before my hiatus.

Also I just want to say that I smile a bit when I see your avatar. I just like how he gives Rayman that look in the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You're missing out on a hilarious blast of a game.
I mean there's just too many role playing games to play on Switch at this moment lol.

I will get the game if I have the chance but I need to get Dragon Quest Builders first.
I can bet without a doubt we'll get news on Smash, the new Yoshi game, Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, maybe some Odyssey DLC, hopefully Fire Emblem Switch too, etc.

It already has plenty of games we barely know anything about that could be used on E3 to give a sizable presentation without even revealing any game we don't know exist.
And also XC2 DLC, more new third party ports/games get announce for Switch, like Fornite.
Any third party games you hope that comes to Switch?
Me it's definitely Nier: Automata and Overwatch.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is also the same man who just said "THEY'RE GONNA BRING BACK WAVE RACE AND 1080 SNOWBOARDING AND THEY'RE GONNA HAVE A HUB WORLD AND HAVE A S H A R E D U N I V E R S E"
Well, that's definitely a crazy thing.

But saying that Fire Emblem is gonna focus more on waifus and try to top Camilla honestly isn't.

And also XC2 DLC, more new third party ports/games get announce for Switch, like Fornite.
Dragon Ball ****erZ :V

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Off-Topic, but....
Sorry I have been annoying you before my hiatus.

Also I just want to say that I smile a bit when I see your avatar. I just like how he gives Rayman that look in the photo.
Ah don't worry, it's all good. :)

xD Haha, really? Aw, I'm glad Shiny! It's just a silly edit I did to put them together (though Shay, the guy, is actually looking at that direction), it was pretty fun to do, and since these two are partners in crime for me, I adore it.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Somewhat of a late reply but on the topic of EA at E3, the only thing that really interested me at all was Anthem. Looks like it could be a fun experience like Warframe, so I might wait and see what the reviews are like for it before diving in. At least it's reassuring that it's not going to be loot-box heavy like BFII was. Other than that, I had a legitimate excuse for sleeping through EA's conference.

Part of me would like to see SoulCalibur VI come to Switch, but that doesn't seem to be on the cards at the moment according to Bandai Namco. I guess trailing off from Overwatch as you mentioned, perhaps Diablo 3 could work for the Switch.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just played a lot of rounds with Coricus Coricus until my sisters stole the television from me.
Good stuff. Despite her beating me only twice during the whole thing, she is a lot better than I thought she was lol. Good games, Coricus!
How bad did you think I was if I was better than that? LOL. You smeared me into the ground. First game was me not thinking to change the settings and getting lucky with you flubbing an edgeguard and me getting the only counter I've ever pulled off in my memory in Sudden Death. The only one I really won fair and square was the one where you played Mac.

Every time I used Leaf Shield as Mega Man just felt like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iO6I9-V-A

(NSFW warning for slight blood, slight profanity, and I'm not sure if it's too close to nudity for the forum or not)

Burruni

Smash Hero
Across E3 I honestly expect 5 newcomer reveals.
3 across the main presentation, a 4th done at the start of the tournament (and with the twist that they'll be playable), and a 5th just dropped during the treehouse segments on the later day(s)

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Part of me would like to see SoulCalibur VI come to Switch, but that doesn't seem to be on the cards at the moment according to Bandai Namco. I guess trailing off from Overwatch as you mentioned, perhaps Diablo 3 could work for the Switch.
I mean almost anything is possible at this point when it comes to Nintendo LOL.

But I also think it's better for not setting high expectations, as usual.

Dragon Ball ****erZ :V
Wasn't that pretty much confirmed since it was in the leak?
I Dragonball FighterZ is a no brainer choice at this point, Bandai Namco will be idiots for not porting that game to Switch this year.

My dream expectation is Monolithsoft give us a sneak peek on their new project, and even better... showing XCX Switch port and a new Xenoblade game sneak peek.

Last edited:

Chrono.

This is also the same man who just said "THEY'RE GONNA BRING BACK WAVE RACE AND 1080 SNOWBOARDING AND THEY'RE GONNA HAVE A HUB WORLD AND HAVE A S H A R E D U N I V E R S E"
For what it's worth it was part of the "crazy off the wall never gonna happen" predictions they were doing. So at least he was self aware. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why did I leave again? I'm bored as hell without ****posting here.

Its like a double edged blade- I can't ****post at BK.

D

Deleted member

Mario and Stoopid have been at it ever since I said if Pyra or Mythra was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom