• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Do hope the FighterZ stuff they show for Switch also comes with a trailer/teaser for the remaining characters.

Need to see the GOAT already.

With our luck they won't even show up at all and we're back to waiting a month for each character (which would be Base Vegeta probably,)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The story of my birth.
My headcanon was that Irene is Shiny's mum due to her being the oldest member here lol.

The age difference actually makes sense lol.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Do hope the FighterZ stuff they show for Switch also comes with a trailer/teaser for the remaining characters.

Need to see the GOAT already.

With our luck they won't even show up at all and we're back to waiting a month for each character (which would be Base Vegeta probably,)
Android 17's gonna be hype. Definitely gonna have a 'Universe 7's Last Stand Team' when he drops of Goku, Frieza and 17 in FighterZ when he launches. (Jiren, Toppo and Kefla for Season 2 Revelator)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just....

Let's never use the term "potential daddy".... again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How to have your only two weeks of summer vacation ruined;

Have the perfectly unlucky timing of choosing the exact same time your older sister breaks up with her boyfriend and has to move back home until she finds a new apartment.

CAN'T YOU GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK, LIFE?!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
BTW I hate this update. I didn't get the chance to say this before.a

Warchamp7 go back. We need to go back. War. We have to go back. We can't stay here. This is Bad Update Country. War please. This is not the update we seek. War.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just because it's "confirmed" doesn't mean I don't want to see it anymore.
I was saying it's pretty much confirmed that rumor is real with the announcement of Paladins on Switch, so have more games obviously lol.

I think the next unconfirmed possible port are XCX and Nier: Automata.
Mario and Stoopid have been at it ever since I said if Pyra or Mythra was better.
More like...
Me and "Many users here" have been at it lol. A lot....
Not to mention they don't even like XC2 in the first place and makes unconvincing statements in the most unhilarious way and it's more odd when the game has more things to worth criticizing (I do this alot btw), and it is doing really well, many of us are enjoying the game and looking forward to DLC. So I really don't understand why some people dislike XC2 just because they don't like the designs

or more specific think Pyra and Mythra are both bad just because of their designs.

To some extent I actually enjoy going back and forth on it, regardless of their response makes sense or not. Because XC2 is doing well, a lot are enjoying the game. Therefore regardless of how many people dislike XC2 doesn't change the fact that XC2... is a good JRPG. And I can't wait to get other JRPGs like DQ Builders, YS VIII, Valkyria Chronicles 4, and many others.

And I may take a dip on that new Fire Emblem Switch game, even though I said I was never interested in FE series that much.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Been binging Lucha Underground on Netflix.

On the season finale now.

Wrestling is ****ing great.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Me and "Many users here" have been at it lol. A lot....
Not to mention they don't even like XC2 in the first place and makes unconvincing statements in the most unhilarious way and it's more odd when the game has more things to worth criticizing (I do this alot btw), and it is doing really well, many of us are enjoying the game and looking forward to DLC. So I really don't understand why some people dislike XC2 just because they don't like the designs

or more specific think Pyra and Mythra are both bad just because of their designs.
lol
In all fairness, our discussions weren't about XC2, so at the very least, I wasn't part of that mold, right?

RIGHT?! :lol:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I’m definitely not jealous.
To be fair, me and Mythra Mythra have been at it as well.
The civil war just won't end for me and Mythra Mythra :troll:
lol
In all fairness, our discussions weren't about XC2, so at the very least, I wasn't part of that mold, right?

RIGHT?! :lol:
Well, I was referring to what happened pages ago.

Then again, I personally think we should just drop that topic... until XC2 DLC is revealed.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then again, I personally think we should just drop that topic... until XC2 DLC is revealed.
Yeah

Besides, I don't think I'd talk about XC2 with you anyway.

Haven't played the game, haven't had the time to do so, so trying to debate with someone who plays said game extensively is essentially a suicide mission lol

If I manage to sink my teeth into it, then that's another story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom