• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I mean that she didn't immediatelly assume I was buying a gift for a girlfriend. Baby steps, Cure, baby steps.
Well, that is a step in the right direction. But really, logically speaking, must people would assume if a boy buys something feminie, it shouldn't be to much of a stretch to think its for the boys sister or girlfriend.

Still, it is a good step, they didn't just assume something.

No normies nor fujoshis allowed, pure shippers is where it's at.
Most of the early Kirishima/Bakugo shippers were fujoshi's Shishœ though. :V

Sure, let's go with that.
Well, nice to see someone agree both the USA and USSR were assholes in the Cold War. :V

Chrono.

Jon: I think this is Mother 3's year
Everyone in the podcast: NOOOO

Loving the E3 GameXplain discussion lol.

Chrono.

lol I just noticed that clicking on the voting options of the thread poll lets you see who voted for what.

Starlight_Lily

But do you agree the US were also ******** in WW2? :V
Well, yeah. But name one country that wasn't a major asshole to someone during the WW2 era, Uni?

US, was just mainly assholes to its own citizens during the WW2 era.

They can't interact.
Huh? Are you saying Fujoshi don't interact Shishœ?

Cause if so, you need to learn about the doujinshi fujoshi draw dude. :V

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Switzerland :V
Are you sure though? Sure they give off the impression that they weren't doing anything assholish cause they were playing the neutral game, but I'm sure they did something assholish in that era. :V

And two Japanese towns too. :p
Well, I don't want to be that guy Uni, but they were firing bombing Japan before the Nukes struck. :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Are you sure though? Sure they give off the impression that they weren't doing anything assholish cause they were playing the neutral game, but I'm sure they did something assholish in that era. :V
But your question was if they were assholes to someone else.

By playing the neutral game, they likely didn't

Also, lol assholish isn't censored :laugh:

Well, I don't want to be that guy Uni, but they were firing bombing Japan before the Nukes struck. :V
Yeah, but they didn't attack innocent towns before the nukes, iirc.

If they did, then it just proves my point of the US being the most jerkish "good guys" ever in real life history :V

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh yeah praline praline stay safe and hopefully things work out where you live. Extreme weather like tornado's scare the **** out of me lol.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Not sure if anyone cares, but some more plot details for the Sonic movie dropped.
https://www.thewrap.com/jim-gianopulos-sonic-the-hedgehog-paramount-comeback/
https://deadline.com/2018/06/jim-gi...e-hedgehog-produced-by-conference-1202406289/

Gianopulos was sold on Sonic‘s story. “He’s a juvenile delinquent on the adventures in a pretty straight rural environment with a local policeman. It was instantly engaging and it was good enough where you could see where it’s going,” he said.

Moritz continued, “What we’re trying to do with Sonic is make a movie about a small-town police officer and Sonic at a time when they are both desperately in need of a friend, and we hope that this theme is friendship is what gives the film its heart and makes it prosper.”
The article also mentions stuff like why they greenlit it, the passion from the young team behind it (though that may be entirely PR stuff), etc.

My expectations for the movie are close to rock-bottom, but to give it some sort of credit, this at least sounds kind of interesting. Especially since it doesn't seem to be a "Sonic and friends are in OUR world" plot.

Total trainwreck or pleasant surprise, this movie is going to be something alright.

There might be a tornado heading my way.

Fantastic.
Oh dear, stay safe.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

But your question was if they were ******** to someone else.

By playing the neutral game, they likely didn't

Also, lol assholish isn't censored :laugh:
Well, on the surface they didn't. But I'm sure they had some intelligence operatives working on some jerkish stuff. :V

Call, the mods, they'll fix it. :V

Yeah, but they didn't attack innocent towns before the nukes, iirc.

If they did, then it just proves my point of the US being the most jerkish "good guys" ever in real life history :V
Umm, the firing bombing did actually hit civillian populations though, dude. :V

And well, jerkish "good guys" pretty much describes all countries in most wars, though. :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Find one on your own man.
Going to go with Swamp on this one: I'd do some research on the internet and see if there's a picture out there that fits what you like, Shiny. For example, search up something Mario or Nintendo related: that's a good starting point.
I made an avatar that took forever.
I will keep this one for a while. We will see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Made a prediction roster for characters who I think will be added in to this iteration of Smash. Not the characters I want (well some of them I do) but they're just the ones I think will/could happen.

First roster being the one revealed by the end of E3 (though some returning fighters might be shown off later, I think they're all coming back)
And then the full roster once everything has been revealed (i.e. when the game launches)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Made a prediction roster for characters who I think will be added in to this iteration of Smash. Not the characters I want (well some of them I do) but they're just the ones I think will/could happen.

First roster being the one revealed by the end of E3 (though some returning fighters might be shown off later, I think they're all coming back)
And then the full roster once everything has been revealed (i.e. when the game launches)
Anyone who unironically puts Monita as a playable character deserves a slap, imo

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Anyone who unironically puts Monita as a playable character deserves a slap, imo
*gets slapped*

:crying:

Well sorry dude! I just think after WFT Sakurai would be looking for another WTF character to throw people off. I think Monita could be one of those possible characters.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Hmm. On one hand this roster has Rayman, Bandana Dee, Dixie and Bomberman and those are choices that please me greatly.

On the other hand, it puts Decidueye over Incineroar.

So I will give a tiny little slap. Not enough to hurt, but enough to show slight discontent.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hmm. On one hand this roster has Rayman, Bandana Dee, Dixie and Bomberman and those are choices that please me greatly.

On the other hand, it puts Decidueye over Incineroar.

So I will give a tiny little slap. Not enough to hurt, but enough to show slight discontent.
ITT: Everyone slaps me over roster predictions that I think will happen.

:glare:

Starlight_Lily

I'll, just give Ura a high 5, and tell him to put Andy on it.

And I'm telling him to add Andy, cause I said so.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'll, just give Ura a high 5, and tell him to put Andy on it.

And I'm telling him to add Andy, cause I said so.
If this weren't a prediction roster you know he'd be on it lol.

Feels awkward for me to not add him in when he's usually always on my rosters. Feels bad man. :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
*gets slapped*

:crying:

Well sorry dude! I just think after WFT Sakurai would be looking for another WTF character to throw people off. I think Monita could be one of those possible characters.
She's a freaking monitor that has nothing but one arm and does nothing but be a goddamn tour guide.

But he put in Elma over Rex so slap revoked.
If he didn't put Monita and kept everything else, he could've gotten a high five and no slap at all :V

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
ITT: Everyone slaps me over roster predictions that I think will happen.

:glare:
You're right, perhaps slapping is a little too much.

The punishment has been changed to a 1 minute disappointed glare. Blink and it gets extended by 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom