• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
GUYS.
DO YOU LIKE

S P O R T S?

And SPORTS PERSONS on stage?

And cashing on WORLD CUP?

Welcome to EA.

(Sorry just had to get that out.)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Microsoft and Sony I'll try to watch the presentations for, since some good stuff is bound to up from at least one of them. Nintendo too obviously, as long as I'm not busy. Gotta see that Prime 4.

Maaaaybe Ubisoft. But I'm not too into any of their series like that.

I will only be watching the Nintendo conference.

Also in the Sony conference, will they discuss the Spyro Remake?
Probably something on Spyro, I hope anyway

And don't forget Spider-Man you uncultured swine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GUYS.
DO YOU LIKE

S P O R T S?

And SPORTS PERSONS on stage?

And cashing on WORLD CUP?

Welcome to EA.

(Sorry just had to get that out.)
Nah, I don't blame you. Especially since it's just Soccer.

That how I feel about all that Star Wars ****. I'm not even sure if I can less. But if I can, I'll let ya know.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Microsoft and Sony I'll try to watch the presentations for, since some good stuff is bound to up from at least one of them. Nintendo too obviously, as long as I'm not busy. Gotta see that Prime 4.

Maaaaybe Ubisoft. But I'm not too into any of their series like that.

Probably something on Spyro, I hope anyway

And don't forget Spider-Man you uncultured swine.
You call someone an uncultured swine and yet you dare forget the remake of the known tale of Sir Daniel Fortesque? FOR SHAME!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
EA is going to always have business because for the most part they can rule the world of people who love sportsball.

They have Madden for American Football.

They have Fifa for British Football/Soccer.

''Oh what's that? What about Canada?" NHL.

Rednecks who think WWE is too soft now? UFC, motha****a!

American citizens who could give a damn about any of them but just want it to be March Madness all year long? NBA.
I mean, I like sports too, but I can't get into sports video games without some gimmick/cool mechanic attached to it, otherwise I'd probably just watch the games anyway. Again unless it's something like NBA Jam or something. Though I know plenty of people who are into them.

Except for Boxing games and Wrestling games, those can be fun.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You call someone an uncultured swine and yet you dare forget the remake of the known tale of Sir Daniel Fortesque? FOR SHAME!
If they even show it off. Because Sony's barely acting like it exists.

Besides, Spyro's the Ride-or-Die PS1 mascot for me.

And you know I'm ALWAYS down for Thwippin' it and Hittin' it but not Quttin' it in a Spider-Man game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
MK11 could be revealed at either Microsoft's or Sony's conference which is why i'll be paying attention to both.
I will only be watching the Nintendo conference.

Also in the Sony conference, will they discuss the Spyro Remake?
I would think so.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm watching Ubisoft mostly for the Mario + Rabbids DLC. :4dk: I'll need to see their show to know what else I'd like. Of course not looking forward for their Just Dance cringe segment.

Microsoft I don't know what to expect or even want but I'm still looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
MK11 could be revealed at either Microsoft's or Sony's conference which is why i'll be paying attention to both.

I would think so.
Right. Usually Netherrealm has a game every 2 years, bouncing back and forth between MK and Injustice. I wonder if it is shown off, will it carry over all the Variation stuff from MKX?

And will it have a Switch version? Because most Netherrealm games have had Nintendo ports, barring MK9, MKX and IJ2. Injustice 1 got a Wii-U port despite the system selling like crap, so maybe now that the Switch is doing well, it'll receive some support. If not, there's always PS4 I guess.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My only prediction for the nintendo event p(outside if smash) is that Spyro reignited will be c firmed for Swithc

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Right. Usually Netherrealm has a game every 2 years, bouncing back and forth between MK and Injustice. I wonder if it is shown off, will it carry over all the Variation stuff from MKX?

And will it have a Switch version? Because most Netherrealm games have had Nintendo ports, barring MK9, MKX and IJ2. Injustice 1 got a Wii-U port despite the system selling like crap, so maybe now that the Switch is doing well, it'll receive some support. If not, there's always PS4 I guess.
Well IDK if that's really true given the only game that got ported over to a Nintendo system was IJ1 and that bombed badly lol. The last MK's to even be on an Nintendo system was Mortal Kombat Armageddon on the Wii and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the DS back in 2007. That should give you a time frame of how long it's been since MK's been on a Nintendo platform.

That being said though i'm sure NRS has taken notice of the Switch's success and hopefully that will lead to MK11 being on the Switch.
Me too.
I do not know why.
Yeah bad habitat much haha.

Dunno why it happens but when it does I really can't stop laughing lol.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm watching Ubisoft mostly for the Mario + Rabbids DLC. :4dk: I'll need to see their show to see what else I'd like. Of course not looking forward for their Just Dance cringe segment.

Microsoft I don't know what to expect or even want but I'm still looking forward.
You mean you DON'T like Neon Lin-Kuei guys looking depressed as they are forced to dance to EDM?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Watching the EA conference made me appreciate the Nintendo Direct format. As much as I find sad that the onstage presentations are dying, the Nintendo Direct format is so much appealing compared to them. 1 hour 20 minutes of conference where they showed 2 minutes of gameplay followed by 10-15 minutes of people talking about stuff I don't really care. I just care about the games and the gameplay, can't you leave that stuff for later? EA conference sure was boring.

Meanwhile, Nintendo Directs normally are quick trailers, lots of games, and if they stop to talk about a game, they do it referencing whatever is being shown, not just having it running in the back. It's really entertaining and I'm definitely looking forward to Nintendo's E3 Direct.

Either way, I'll try watching Microsoft, Ubisoft, Square, Sony and Nintendo. For Microsoft I don't expect anything. For Ubisoft I'm always hoping for a new Rayman but I feel it's never happening. Square for KH3. Sony does have a couple interesting games, but I'm looking forward to third party stuff they might show (DMC5 hype!), even though I'll have to wake up at 3AM to watch it. And Nintendo... Do I even need to say why it's going to be hype?

I hope I have enough time to watch everything, high hopes for this E3.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I am not anti-Trump nor do I hate him, but I am upset with how he is trying to alienate the US with its allies.
Leave the France climate change deal, Iran nuclear deal, and make trade tariffs! :/
Also what happened in G7 in Canada?
From what I understand, Trump wanted Russia back into the group after it was expelled for annexing territory in the Ukraine. He seems to be one of the only people pushing for it, while at the same time, claiming that he's completely innocent of colluding with Russia.

Chrono.

It's kinda weird about MK11.

They usually reveal the game themselves before E3. Not this time, so looks like it'll be shown on MS' presentation if I had to take a guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I legit fell asleep watching the beginning of the EA **** lmao.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's kinda weird about MK11.

They usually reveal the game themselves before E3. Not this time, so looks like it'll be shown on MS' presentation if I had to take a guess.
Worked with FighterZ's announcement.

So that makes me think MK11 will be the only noteworthy thing in the presentation, like FighterZ was.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom