• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, I can't blame you for that.
You take my quotes out of context and accusing me defending Neo-Nazi...
I never said you were defending Neo-Nazis
Oh my god you did not just say this
You're the one digging your own grave here
and complaining my habit of adding ellipses.
I'm not complaining, I'm asking why that is. I don't think you understand what kind of tone they imply.
*remembers new MHA episode goes up and what it is*
OH **** BOY THIS GONNA BE HYPE
It's the gayest moment of the entire series, only rivaled by
p (19)~3.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

You're the one digging your own grave here

I'm not complaining, I'm asking why that is. I don't think you understand what kind of tone they imply.

It's the gayest moment of the entire series, only rivaled by
View attachment 147450
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT ALL MIGHT BEING PISSED IS TERRIFYING GODDAMN I NEED TO GET THE LATEST VOLUME BEFORE THE ANIME CATCHES UP

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*comes back and sees that nazis got defended*
I will take your money and burn it if you defend those stupid ****s

How is that statement from me = defending nazis/racism?

Well... this is once again shows how my English can be bad and how NintendZone Social thread can be at its worst sometimes... first complain my posts having ellipses (Even though I do admit I do use them a lot lol) and accuses me defending the Neo Nazis, which I admit I know nothing much about about Neo Nazis besides the fact that they seems to hate Muslims as well... which, screw them because most Muslims are innocent.
Edit: I get it Shishoe, but this is before I saw your post so, don't bother replying... I guess.

Now you can say I am defending Muslims.:lol:

I doubt anyone who follows the Neo-Nazi ideal would say that Hitler was in the wrong, regardless of why the follow it.

So while saying you "defend" them might not have been fitting, you seem to show some kind of benefit of the doubt or something like that.
That was exactly what I was trying to interpret lol. Perhaps the "Well" does makes some of you think I am defending them so yeah, sorry if you guys misinterpret that,, I will never do that, not to mention I only know them via international news.

Then again, it's not appropriate to quickly accuse other people. Making false accusations is never a good thing.
Fair enough, just to let you know I never defend racism.

I actually never thought of that.
I think you can consider ellipses as me "thinking" or being "cautious" to some extent, but take it whatever you will.
I don't know man, this is not accusing but I really hope this isn't because you have grudge on my opinions when it comes to XC2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean... you literally tagged Yellow two or three times just because you assumed he didn't read your post.

You even used the words "Yellowlord notice me"

If you've gotten over that, you haven't fully done so.
I took it down a notch though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That was exactly what I was trying to interpret lol. Perhaps the "Well" does makes some of you think I am defending them so yeah, sorry if you guys misinterpret that,, I will never do that, not to mention I only know them via international news.

Then again, it's not appropriate to quickly accuse other people. Making false accusations is never a good thing.
True, but why would you give a benefit of the doubt to a bunch of racists?

And don't you dare tell me that some of them aren't racist when the concept of a superior Ayran race and everyone else being inferior and not worthy of being part of society has been a core concept of Hitler's ideology and therefore, Neo-Nazism as well.

I took it down a notch though.
Taking things down a notch is not taking them out completely.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ironic that Disney XD channel is streaming EA's E3 presentation even after them taking a massive **** on their Star Wars brand.

Chrono.

Summit of Power is already giving us meme material with Kazunoko taking sets with Yamcha.

He proceeded to 3-0 him.

D

Deleted member

I actually never thought of that.
I think you can consider ellipses as me "thinking" or being "cautious" to some extent, but take it whatever you will.
I don't know man, this is not accusing but I really hope this isn't because you have grudge on my opinions when it comes to XC2.
It's something that I've noticed a long time ago, it just seems... "creepy" to add them at the end of almost every sentence. I don't know exactly what word to describe it, it just gives off a weird vibe to me.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT ALL MIGHT BEING PISSED IS TERRIFYING GODDAMN I NEED TO GET THE LATEST VOLUME BEFORE THE ANIME CATCHES UP
I'm talking about the chapter titled "Taking his hand" god I can't wait to see it animated

Ivander

Smash Legend
I feel like at this point, making fun of Xenoblade 2's designs is already a meme. It's not being done for opinions or actual questioning, people just do it cause it's the cool thing to do. And even then, considering that talking about the designs has done nothing but cause needless arguments that degrade, it feels like whenever it's brought up, someone wants to start something. It's just.......stop already. It's not fun at this point.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You are aware that you have been told to stop the cursing and the capital letters?
I think you're misremembering because, iirc, Gwen has been told to stop ****ting on MatPat for no reason, which she seems to have respected because I haven't seen her trash him once for publically announcing that his latest theory wasn't even finished, literally making it half-baked

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
True, but why would you give a benefit of the doubt to a bunch of racists?
Give a benefit of the doubt? I think racists are crap, not to mention the extreme ones.

And remember back when a high school girl have Qipao as her prom dress? And some ABC scold her that she shouldn't wear it? That's when racism is being accused in a wrong way.
It's something that I've noticed a long time ago, it just seems... "creepy" to add them at the end of almost every sentence. I don't know exactly what word to describe it, it just gives off a weird vibe to me.
I see...
If you think it's creepy then I highly apologize if you think that way. Next time just gave me a mention that the ellipse in my posts are creepy. I can understand. :) I definitely will diminish the usage of ellipses even more.

I also wanted to say, while my posta about ya know, was indeed my fault for making misinterpretation but I also think you shouldn't accuse people on defending something inappropriate, because yes while they indeed are bad but also every sensitive subject which never end well.

Also um, just one last thing regarding XC2, not only you but to anyone who dislikes the game, after this... my advice is to don't even give a damn about the game in the first place.

I'm talking about the chapter titled "Taking his hand" god I can't wait to see it animated
I have a lot to do on Sunday, but I just can't wait to watch that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't mind me, just posting this for my signature.
ezgif-5-4f29cd2bba.gif

Here a fitting music that make this gif better too.

D

Deleted member

I think you're misremembering because, iirc, Gwen has been told to stop ****ting on MatPat for no reason, which she seems to have respected because I haven't seen her trash him once for publically announcing that his latest theory wasn't even finished, literally making it half-baked
Not MatPat, just the constant cursing and capital. Remember the shoe's post?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
ANY USER ( I am calling all of you because most of you in here are my friends ), want to play Smash Bros. Wii U with me? :)

FRIEND ID IS MisterDaigon if you are curious.
Ayy gearin' up the Smash Switch hype train?

I was actually planning on asking if you wanted to play over the weekend.

*glances up at sprite art in progress on Dragon Quest Builders*

Hopefully I'm not too sidetracked, LOL

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Oh that's good the good **** I mean MMMMMM I can smell my ship being canon. Also fun fact! Deku and Bakugo's English VAs play as a gay couple in the Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card dub
You are aware that you have been told to stop the cursing and the capital letters?
You are aware that it was about the context right? Magne is canonically trans and she's getting misgendered, which is frustrating as the other trans character doesn't get misgendered

D

Deleted member

You are aware that it was about the context right? Magne is canonically trans and she's getting misgendered, which is frustrating as the other trans character doesn't get misgendered
I am aware, but you do not need to spam caps and curses. It makes you look too aggressive.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
D

Deleted member

Ayy gearin' up the Smash Switch hype train?

I was actually planning on asking if you wanted to play over the weekend.

*glances up at sprite art in progress on Dragon Quest Builders*

Hopefully I'm not too sidetracked, LOL
That sounds really good! Thank you!
I love playing with friends.

Also did you know that the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was released to the public almost a month before the collapse of the Soviet Union? Just wanted to state a fun fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom