• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
>Few bad apples
>Neo-Nazis
>Few bad apples
Did I suddenly step in a different dimensiom or what
Alright then.

How about "even worse apples than the group's typical bad apples" then?

Either way, mario is actually defending a group that's publically a bunch of rasicts, so...

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
As long as there aren't black female Nazis (not a racist, just a sucker for historical accuracy, the Nazis thought of women as basically housewives, and people of African descent as "inferior", it was history innaccurate), it's already better than COD WW2

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh my god you did not just say this

Also, seriously, what's up with all the ellipses in your posts?
Say... what? people have different reasons to have a belief... as for Neo-Nazis I don't wanna even get involved so don't take quote me on that okay?Geez...

And now you complain about my posts having ...ellipses?
Now I learned a new word... and it's better not to judge on people comment habit in my opinion. Unless they really bother you for some reason.

>Few bad apples
>Neo-Nazis
>Few bad apples
Did I suddenly step in a different dimensiom or what
I don't know,you might just taken our quotes way out of context, we all know their stance are crap... it's already a crap, but there are reasons why they are growing... immigration crisis in Europe somewhat was one of the reason, at least from what I understand.

Starting by saying you think you step in a different dimension isn't a good way of making a response in my opinion...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As long as there aren't black female Nazis (not a racist, just a sucker for historical accuracy, the Nazis thought of women as basically housewives, and people of African descent as "inferior", it was history innaccurate), it's already better than COD WW2
Me, eating up all the **** Fate throws at me: "**** historical accuracy!"
Say... what? people have different reasons to have a belief... as for Neo-Nazis I don't wanna even get involved so don't take quote me on that okay?Geez...

And now you complain about my posts having ...ellipses?
Now I learned a new word... and it's better not to judge on people comment habit in my opinion. Unless they really bother you for some reason.

I don't know,you might just taken our quotes way out of context, we all know their stance are crap... it's already a crap, but there are reasons why they are growing... immigration crisis in Europe somewhat was one of the reason, at least from what I understand.

Starting by saying you think you step in a different dimension isn't a good way of making a response in my opinion...
I honestly have no idea what any of this means

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Not interested in Battlefield or FIFA. The 'no loot boxes and no pass' is a good thing, though.

I'm mostly just interested in Anthem, and if they actually show anything new, Battlefront II.

Chrono.

Alright then.

Either way, mario is actually defending a group that's publically a bunch of rasicts, so...
Oh sweet jesus what happened while I was gone.

This is why you don't skip to the last page.

D

Deleted member

I don't care for soccer, I may be a football fan, but I wouldn't touch Madden with a 10 foot pole
I am sorry, but can you please make your text color a little more brighter?
It is not the easiest to fully read. I can see it, but I want to see it more "clear".

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I died at EA bragging about no lootboxes and getting rid of a gaming cliche only to turn around and announce the latest cliche in gaming royale for Battlefield.

I also died when the CEO was almost saying streaming was going to be a problem for the industry then you could legit feel the internal ""****!" before switching to say ''Profound impact."

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright then.

I gotta say those apples are poison apple apples already lol.
And wow, that's such an obvious false accusation, just because I said there are many factors as to why Neo Nazis starting to grow these days doesn't mean I agree with their ideals and propaganda.

I already said their saying of "Hitler did nothing wrong" is incorrect, so... wow... just where did that come from?When did you sudden become an (I really dislike this term...) a keyboard warrior? I mean sorry to use this term but this is what I really think... not mention I never said I defend Neo Nazis.

I honestly have no idea what any of this means
Well, I can't blame you for that.
You take my quotes out of context and accusing me defending Neo-Nazi... and complaining my habit of adding ellipses.

Did you forget the advice you gave me months ago?

"Just let go please"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The fact that Nazis got defended in this thread literally makes me very disappointed in some of you users.
3442.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wow, that's such an obvious false accusation,

I already said their saying of "Hitler did nothing wrong" is incorrect, so... wow... just where did that come from?When did you sudden become an (I really dislike this term...) a keyboard warrior? I mean sorry to use this term but this is what I really think... not mention I never said I defend Neo Nazis.
I mean...

Well, there are many reasons and factors as to why they think that way...
I doubt anyone who follows the Neo-Nazi ideal would say that Hitler was in the wrong, regardless of why they follow it.

So while saying you "defend" them might not have been fitting, you seem to show some kind of benefit of the doubt or something like that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ANY USER ( I am calling all of you because most of you in here are my friends ), want to play Smash Bros. Wii U with me? :)

FRIEND ID IS MisterDaigon if you are curious.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Really wanted to play the first Unravel but never really got around to it.

Glad to see it won't just be a one off thing.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Unravel 2 seems like the only good game they're showing today at EA's presentation.

I'm really surprised it's out today, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom