• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uh...
Just asking Unikorn, do you still play Splatoon 2?
I'm mostly driven by the desire to power through Bayonetta 1 right now.

With that said, I'm definitely coming back to Splatoon as soon as the Expansion drops in.

I have a PS4 Pro that I barely touch.....
Yes I play some other games that are from other companies.
Sega: Sonic Mania ( Sonic Colors years ago )
On my PS4 Pro: Crash Bandicoot, Rayman Legends
PC: Minecraft ( rarely ), Toontown Rewritten ( I am sure you all have no idea what that even is ), Portal 2, Cuphead ( I stopped playing it ) and some more probably. :p
Yeah...

No wonder you wouldn't give a crap about anyone but Nintendo.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
With that said, I'm definitely coming back to Splatoon as soon as the Expansion drops in.
That's the exact same mindset I have with Splatoon 2 right now. I've personally been hoping they add more Boss Salmonids on the side as I do really like Salmon Rush, but that's just another hope I have.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You are actually inteliggent.

I am actually stupid.

God damn it, my brain is french fry right now, I'm not even kidding, it's horrible.:089:
You are smart enough to make long posts about XC2! You are pretty smart.
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven you are smart indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You are actually inteliggent.

I am actually stupid.

God damn it, my brain is french fry right now, I'm not even kidding, it's horrible.:089:
Nah man, you're not stupid.

You're passionate, that's commendable.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Cuphead ( I stopped playing it )
I'm still wondering if it is really THAT frustrating. At least the amazing Jazz sountrack I feel would make it more bearable. Also, it reminds me of the good times watching cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons and a lot of Disney stuff, plus watching the Addamns Family in black and white using one of these wooden boxes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm still wondering if it is really THAT frustrating. At least the amazing Jazz sountrack I feel would make it more bareable. Also, it reminds me of the good times watching cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons and a lot of Disney stuff, plus watching the Addamns Family in black and white using one of these wooden boxes.
It was just too difficult for me to handle lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Exactly. Nintendo's games are usually very sharp and fun.
Define "sharp and fun" because honestly, I could think of several PlayStation and Xbox games that could be vaguely described in the same way.

That's the exact same mindset I have with Splatoon 2 right now. I've personally been hoping they add more Boss Salmonids on the side as I do really like Salmon Rush, but that's just another hope I have.
FISHSTAMP! GIVE US A FISHSTAMP!

I am actually stupid.
No, I am :V

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It was just too difficult for me to handle lol.
xD I bet it would be for me as well, but I'm still curious to one day try it out. After seeing a lot of LP's about it (and one of the most enraged guys with it), it seems fun. And again, the MUSIC is AMAZING.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd very well be on board with that. Heck, I'd love for them to make a Boss Salmonid named Fishcake that literally has a Salmonid driving a fishcake making machine that turns Inkling into Fishcakes. :laugh:
OH GOD YES PLEASE!

Better yet, Salmolings.

Essentially the Salmonid version of Inklings :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
All I honestly care about is Nintendo's E3 at this point.
Don't all WE care about is Nintendo?LOL, I mean we are going to get a new Smash Bros.

Fair enough then, I know how those peoples who defend games left and right can be annoying, trust me, I definitly know that feeling, and it make you want to **** and giggle over them.
Uh, not really... don't you it's weird how you keep talking about a game you don't even like?

Prime example here,
I don't like Fire Emblem Heroes in general and not interested in the franchise that much, therefore... I made 0 comments on Fire Emblem stuff.

But I feel like it's a problem to peoples who just like the games, they get that their games aren't perfect and like to joke around it from time to time. They like making fun of some points that they found bad or stupid with peoples who don't like the game too, but they don't want to repeat the same jokes over and over too, because every jokes get tiring after awhile.
I actually some aren't really jokes but rather actual complaints on the game... and what's a shame is they dont really have a rational and legit points... if they do have that it could have just end up with a civil and calm discussion.
JESUS. ****ING. CHRIST. I ****ING HATE LONG POST. WHY I AM EVEN TORTURING MYSELF?!?! GOD ****ING DAMN IT. I HATE MYSELF.
Woah there, clam down...
Um, it isn't wrong to make long post... but yeah, those who disagrees and can't make rational rebuttal can quickly gloss off and say your post was too long... you should add a tl;dr version.
After suffering a huge defeat in an online tournament... I want to get good with Splatoon 2, I am seeking someone to play with...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You are smart enough to make long posts about XC2! You are pretty smart.
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven you are smart indeed.
I like how you point out that making a long post about XB2 is the mark of someone inteliggence.

I'm just trolling here, but still, that's funny to me.
Nah man, you're not stupid.

You're passionate, that's commendable.
Maybe, but the inteliggent person wouldn't have his brain as hot as Pyra's legs after making one...yeah, let's roll with that.

I'm passionate for sure, but god dang it, long post aren't made for me, reading or writting too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Portal 2 is really good, but I got stuck in a hole and I do not want to restart my save file.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do not know, I am more used to it and the games are usually a blast.
It is just I have been with Nintendo more, and that is probably why.
So it's basically just like me; you grew up with them, so you're more attached to them.

You are not the brightest, but you are not stupid either.
I chuckled because you took it seriously :V

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Maybe, but the inteliggent person wouldn't have his brain as hot as Pyra's legs after making one...yeah, let's roll with that.

I'm passionate for sure, but god dang it, long post aren't made for me, reading or writting too.
I mean... I have made plenty of posts on their opinions about XC2 and that video lol.

And they didn't respond that much... oh well...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay... here's my really unpopular opinion...

HOW ON EARTH THEY NOMINATED XC2 CASTS? XC2 casts... especially Rex and Nia in my opinion are the worst...

I think Malos and Vandham have the chance but... Rex and Nia? Give me a break...
>Nia having the worst performance

you_are_wrong.png

D

Deleted member

To be honest, it would be quite fascinating to see what a Salmonid version of an Inkling looks like. Maybe they can be the ones to drive the Fishcake machine? :p
I am not in love with you or anything, but you are kind of cute. :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Better yet, Salmolings.

Essentially the Salmonid version of Inklings :p
Dear god no.

A thousand and one times no.

Made plenty of long posts myself.

Believe me, the mental drain in the aftermath is more common than you think.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Nia having the worst performance

You cannot say it's wrong... when I clearly stated that's my opinion. :glare:
Or maybe I could have said I don't think Nia's VA was good.

And scratched that, Nia and Rex's VA are just bad, in my opinion, Nim's VA is the WORST.
I mean wow, so even opinions can be wrong sometimes I guess... remember that I never said your statement "Pyra has the worst designs" was wrong... all I said that was just from your perspective... even though sure, you will say that's a fact... when it's not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now now, Yellow is all Cori's

1. I do not want to have a relation with him. All of your brains work like this: "I like you"="MARRY MEEE PLEASE".
2. Yellowlord can support Corri and I. Shiny get support as he pleases, Dr. Doom.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dear god no.

A thousand and one times no.

Made plenty of long posts myself.

Believe me, the mental drain in the aftermath is more common than you think.
I think my biggest fear is being mentally drained after the fact, while my post is actually wrong and full of plothole that I didn't saw while writting. And how I could have wasted someone time and myself despite all of my efforts.

Now, I do think my two long posts were goods, but still, it's a horrible feeling to have behind your back while writting.

D

Deleted member

People actually think I want to date Yellowlord just because I called him "kind of cute".

You all need to get outside more, including me.

D

Deleted member

>Still discussing XC2
So... Episode 7 of Akame ga Kill Abridged just came out, so that's cool, right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think my biggest fear is being mentally drained after the fact, while my post is actually wrong and full of plothole that I didn't saw while writting. And how I could have wasted someone time and myself despite all of my efforts.

Now, I do think my two long posts were goods, but still, it's a horrible feeling to have behind your back while writting.
Just don't give a **** about it; that's what I do when an argument about the game starts. It saves me from mental draining.

I may need a SpongeBob meme to represent what Im trying to say.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was just ****posting, but actually, yes, opinions can be and often are wrong.
I see... then ok, I have some laugh, thanks :)
But when it comes to "Opinions can be wrong"I have to disagree on that, you can never say an opinion is wrong, you can only disagree for most of the time.

I mean here's it from Google tranlate:
a view or judgment about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So... from what I understand, opinion is just your own idea and thoughts... it isn't always the answer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just don't give a **** about it; that's what I do when an argument about the game starts. It saves me from mental draining.

I may need a SpongeBob meme to represent what Im trying to say.
When I stare at your signature, I want to rub my hands through Mythra's legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom