• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Oh, no, that is my main way.

But I got some stuff for whenever I'm feeling exceptionally egotistical :V
Ah, I see, so you just tend to go all out with your primary way of entering here, huh? Very interesting. :)

I'm not quite sure on how to feel about that part, however... :p

Oh yeah: how does it feel to be 21, Stoopid?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I'm Canadian.

I was already an adult :V

I honestly had a feeling you were going to reference her and had thought about that seriously, but... Stoopid, please. :p

Yeah, that makes sense, but you're now a True Canadian rather then just a Canadian, which by extension makes you a true true adult. Trust me, this is supposed to logically make sense at the end of the day. :p

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
do what I do when I cant sleep, find memes that makes me laugh so hard that i get physicaly exsausted.
And if that dosent work? Knock yourself out
Alas.

This face is just too pretty to punch.

I'm an Android now? :confused:
Not just any android.

The waifu.

What makes you think you're an Android? If anything, you're technically a true adult now age wise. :p
Age wise.

Guess one out of two ain't bad.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In some more positive XC2 news, and other video games too - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has been nominated for Best Ensemble Cast in the Behind the Voice Actor Awards.

Additionally, multiple VAs from the game have been nominated for awards:

-Al Weaver (Rex) for Best Male Video Game Performance
-Catrin Mai-Huw (Nia) for Best Female Video Game Performance
-David Menkin (Malos) and Simon Thorp (Vandham) for Best Male Video Game Performance in a Supporting Role
-Kirsty Mitchell (Mórag) for Best Female Video Game Performance in a Supporting Role
Okay... here's my really unpopular opinion...

HOW ON EARTH THEY NOMINATED XC2 CASTS? XC2 casts... especially Rex and Nia in my opinion are the worst...

I think Malos and Vandham have the chance but... Rex and Nia? Give me a break...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yellowlord and I are both greeting you and you respond to Yellowlord nicely, while you say I am "giving you too much attention.".
Yellow isn't saying he wants to "cherish" my things.

I honestly had a feeling you were going to reference her and had thought about that seriously, but... Stoopid, please. :p
Stoopid, continue :p

Yeah, that makes sense, but you're now a True Canadian rather then just a Canadian, which by extension makes you a true true adult.
A "True" Canadian?

Oh boy, guess I'm gonna need to catch some Zeds after playing hockey and chugging some maple syrup, eh :V

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I'm Canadian.

I was already an adult :V

Yeah, that makes sense, but you're now a True Canadian rather then just a Canadian, which by extension makes you a true true adult. Trust me, this is supposed to logically make sense at the end of the day. :p
These are lies, lies!

A "True" Canadian?

Oh boy, guess I'm gonna need to catch some Zeds after playing hockey and chugging some maple syrup, eh :V
Finally prove, finally Uni's masked has slipped!!

He has revealed himself to be the American pretending to be Canadian that he has always been!!

:troll:

I'm plenty fun.

I just got standards.
But its more fun when their lower. :v

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All right.
I have a question, would you like to vs me in Smash Bros Wii U? My ID is MisterDiagon.
My GameCube controller's left stick is sadly broken and I've been using that for years.

Playing with anything else would be giving you an unfair advantage and making things less fun for me.

Especially since my only other option I can use without ****ing things up is this.

Stoopid, Cease and Desist. :p
Don't you know who I am?

I'M THE UNIKORN, *****! :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My GameCube controller's left stick is sadly broken and I've been using that for years.

Playing with anything else would be giving you an unfair advantage and making things less fun for me.

Especially since my only other option I can use without ****ing things up is this.

Ouch, that stinks. I understand why you would not want to play.

Yellowlord Yellowlord
Since you are such a tender cinnamon roll, would you like to play Smash Bros. Wii U with me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually the pedobait comments aren't overexaggerations, it's pretty spoilery but it's about Poppi. I'll spoiler tag it in case
So Poppi has 3 forms and in Japan they're named with abbreviations, JK JS and another one I'm forgetting, it isn't a coincidence that the form which looks like a prepubescent child has the name that pretty much means "Primary school student", the teenage looking one getting the initials for "Middle School student" and the adult form having the initial for "University student". That 53 minute video has a segment going into more detail
I may be sour about the game but I'm not the kind of person to give people **** for merely liking something I don't like. I only give **** to people who cry about low review scores, refuse to believe there are any problems with the game at all, scream that my opinion doesn't matter because I'm part of a minority group (PRIDE MONTHHHHH), etc. It was never my intention to come across as that
...Wait, let's seperate the two subject so that it my post is more clear.

Alright, Poppi QT have a more fanservice design, which with Poppi general child attitude. Can come off the wrong impression, I get that.

However, the game never really pay much attention to Poppi QT or QTr fanservice attribute. In fact, QTr, the most fanservice of all, can only obtain in a sidequest that have no influence in the game, and is thus, not canon. Which depending on who you ask, either don't matter not.

And Poppi QT, the maid one, apparear in very few custscenes in the game (only 3), and the only really fanservice one is her introduction, which is very influenced by magical girl transformation that also show young character having some features show for the most part during the transformation and after it. And Poppi QT is no exception to this. (Even if I admit that the breast boost was a bit too big, well, not as much as Ridley but you get it)

The strange point about this is that, each of Poppi transformations make here grow both physically, but also mentally. At first, Poppi come off more a cute blade that Tora made to become a driver (and put maid outfit on her but I come to this later) and nothing else, during the first 3 chapters of the game, Poppi is really quit in gameplay and doesn't do much during cutscene most of the time. After her first transformation tho, she generally become of her own person without Tora being able to do something about it. With her becoming quit sarcastic about her Masterpon rather...deviant liking (which if you hate, is absoluty a joy and hilarious to hear Poppi basically roasting Tora), this is also shown in gameplay where she is much more excited and showing more emotions. She also become much important in the story, and again, act more and more like a human, with her own idendity and such. (Through, she still like her masterpon, after, he is her creator. She just know that her master isn't perfect and tell him either straight to his face or by joking about it)

In all, at the end of the story, I got that, Tora fetish are cleary seen in a negatif light, in joking way yes, but still, the game does mock him alot for that and thus, don't encourage pedo activity, so Tora fetish isn't pedobait, and the game make repeat it alot.

Poppi more mature forms show also that she is grown as a person too, becoming a woman in body, but also slowy on mind aswell (through, she is cleary quit naive and still childish on others points at the end, but that's for a plot point that I don't know if it really help or not the discussion here, since none of them really go over about Tora & Poppi relation, so I wont go over it here).

To end this, all of this make me not see any pedophile vibe about Poppi in general. If blade or artificial blade ages were more detailed in the story, I might have saw your points better. But since such topic are left to pure speculation, you can't really tell how blades just ages. For all we know, Poppi transformation might have made her age to her 15-16, but again, we don't know Poppi Alpha real age. Is she one day old when she is awoke? Are blades when reawaken are like 1 day old too? They become new person entirely, so it's like a rebirth for them, is Dromarch really that old? After all, Nia look quit young, so he might just 15~ old despite sounding lik a old man. That's just pure and simple speculation, there isn't any fact, so that's whatever you see.

Again, that's just my thoughts after playing the games over and over again and doing researchs. So, that's what I got after putting the pieces together, context is key to anything.

For the second subject:

Fair enough then, I know how those peoples who defend games left and right can be annoying, trust me, I definitly know that feeling, and it make you want to **** and giggle over them. But I feel like it's a problem to peoples who just like the games, they get that their games aren't perfect and like to joke around it from time to time. They like making fun of some points that they found bad or stupid with peoples who don't like the game too, but they don't want to repeat the same jokes over and over too, because every jokes get tiring after awhile. And for me, some of your jokes were becoming that: annoying, and making me not want to talk about XB2 for fear of going over those jokes again.

Really, I think most peoples here make fun of things they like often. It ain't the problem in itself, I make fun of XB2 from time to time too, all I really wish, is just a place where fan and not-fan can both joke around and have a fun time. I don't want you to get out of this thread or ignore you, no, I just want that we can both understand each other, and resolve this problem like mature adult, so that we can more quickly comeback to ****posting and STOP. MAKING. POSTS. THIS. ****ING. LONG.

JESUS. ****ING. CHRIST. I ****ING HATE LONG POST. WHY I AM EVEN TORTURING MYSELF?!?! GOD ****ING DAMN IT. I HATE MYSELF.

D

Deleted member

I mean...

Do you even play the games of any of the other companies?
I have a PS4 Pro that I barely touch.....
Yes I play some other games that are from other companies.
Sega: Sonic Mania ( Sonic Colors years ago )
On my PS4 Pro: Crash Bandicoot, Rayman Legends
PC: Minecraft ( rarely ), Toontown Rewritten ( I am sure you all have no idea what that even is ), Portal 2, Cuphead ( I stopped playing it ) and some more probably. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom