• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I see...
And this video explains why that video has some hypocritical standards and points when it comes to XC2 sexualization:
If you have time I still recommend to watch both though.

Ok...
Bad for your standard (Or NintenZone standard), that's all I can say.:ohwell:

Or to be real here, some users here doesn't like XC2's Blade female character's sexualization designs... which is okay as an opinion but say it's bad is only your opinion as well. That doesn't change that fact that most female character XC2 are great characters.

I do disagree on Arlo when it comes to his stance on no Virutal Console...

Wait a minute...
Virutal Console...
Now that's another reason to buy a Wii U... I guess.

I actually think Senran Kagura works well as well...
Dogpile me on this one LOL.
Seriously I mean it.

Magical
hentai
sword

Senran Kagura? No...

You should aware that some just don't want to...lol
Senran Kagura's characters all look like something a horny 14 year old would make.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I think my biggest fear is being mentally drained after the fact, while my post is actually wrong and full of plothole that I didn't saw while writting. And how I could have wasted someone time and myself despite all of my efforts.

Now, I do think my two long posts were goods, but still, it's a horrible feeling to have behind your back while writting.
I have said some stupid, stupid, stupid **** with an absurdly long wordcount. I know the feeling.

But It's one of those things worth pushing through - even if you're wrong, you can't be corrected until you put it out there.

Just don't give a **** about it; that's what I do when an argument about the game starts. It saves me from mental draining.

I may need a SpongeBob meme to represent what Im trying to say.
Also this.

This is truth. Read the truth. Love the truth.

A thousand and two times yes. :p
We ain't having this one-upmanship.

No.

My inner weeb: I wanna be a magical girl
Would watch that anime.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Create an explanation, please.
I've never really done anything that implied this connection.

I mean, yes, I'd make some jokes, but in the end, they were just that; jokes. And I'm sure it's the same case for everyone else.

So having you go out of your way and genuinely think that all we care about, that the only thing our brain works on, is to make everyone kiss each other...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember to follow the instagram of the best Nintendo character: Eri Kitami.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That feeling when you realize that although the start of Nintendo's E3 is on your birthday, everyone will most likely be too hyped for Smash to realize that my birthday is occurring. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yellowlord's quteow2o53wpo[l
My birthday is one day from yours and your birthday is the same as my cousin's birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just don't give a **** about it; that's what I do when an argument about the game starts. It saves me from mental draining.

I may need a SpongeBob meme to represent what Im trying to say.
Can I say how funny it is coming from you Mythra?

In fact, I can see the actual Malos being actually very concern on what he say to others characters. But after a awhile, it just drain his brain so much, he just ressort to calling peoples out loud and swearing.

That's my headcanon right there from now on.:040:

Tho..
I have said some stupid, stupid, stupid **** with an absurdly long wordcount. I know the feeling.

But It's one of those things worth pushing through - even if you're wrong, you can't be corrected until you put it out there.

Also this.

This is truth. Read the truth. Love the truth.

We ain't having this one-upmanship.

No.

Would watch that anime.
For being real now, I just want to thank you both and anyone who feel the same way. I always want to make my points clear to the other and keep it civilize, the XB2 thingy with gwen was something that was bothering me greatly for awhile. And I felt like things would have gotten worse if I didn't say what I really felt, so again, thank you for supporting.

Now, I'm mentally drained, so I need to rest for real, i'm going anywhere, but don't expcet alot of post from me, I think.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
EDIT: whooops, I wasn't supposed to press reply :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uh... you might of quoted the wrong person there, Shiny.
OH, my bad.
That feeling when you realize that although the start of Nintendo's E3 is on your birthday, everyone will most likely be too hyped for Smash to realize that my birthday is occurring. :p
My birthday is one day from yours and your birthday is the same as my cousin's birthday.
That is more like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Senran Kagura's characters all look like something a horny 14 year old would make.
Yes, but to be real here, age doesn't matter
Anyone who is horny and good at drawing anime artwork would be able to do that lol.

What if someone has the opinion that Hitler did nothing wrong?
You can't say he did nothing wrong as an opinion because it's pretty much a fact that Hitler did do something wrong... check how WWII started...But that's a whole other issue to discuss and might not end well...

Here's a more proper example, I can say "this Cola I am drinking right now is the best drink in my opinion" because it isn't really a fact... for some people there are many other drinks that tastes better than Cola.

But then again this is just from what I understand according to the definition, now people never really take opinions that properly anymore...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
...Wait, let's seperate the two subject so that it my post is more clear.

Alright, Poppi QT have a more fanservice design, which with Poppi general child attitude. Can come off the wrong impression, I get that.

However, the game never really pay much attention to Poppi QT or QTr fanservice attribute. In fact, QTr, the most fanservice of all, can only obtain in a sidequest that have no influence in the game, and is thus, not canon. Which depending on who you ask, either don't matter not.

And Poppi QT, the maid one, apparear in very few custscenes in the game (only 3), and the only really fanservice one is her introduction, which is very influenced by magical girl transformation that also show young character having some features show for the most part during the transformation and after it. And Poppi QT is no exception to this. (Even if I admit that the breast boost was a bit too big, well, not as much as Ridley but you get it)

The strange point about this is that, each of Poppi transformations make here grow both physically, but also mentally. At first, Poppi come off more a cute blade that Tora made to become a driver (and put maid outfit on her but I come to this later) and nothing else, during the first 3 chapters of the game, Poppi is really quit in gameplay and doesn't do much during cutscene most of the time. After her first transformation tho, she generally become of her own person without Tora being able to do something about it. With her becoming quit sarcastic about her Masterpon rather...deviant liking (which if you hate, is absoluty a joy and hilarious to hear Poppi basically roasting Tora), this is also shown in gameplay where she is much more excited and showing more emotions. She also become much important in the story, and again, act more and more like a human, with her own idendity and such. (Through, she still like her masterpon, after, he is her creator. She just know that her master isn't perfect and tell him either straight to his face or by joking about it)

In all, at the end of the story, I got that, Tora fetish are cleary seen in a negatif light, in joking way yes, but still, the game does mock him alot for that and thus, don't encourage pedo activity, so Tora fetish isn't pedobait, and the game make repeat it alot.

Poppi more mature forms show also that she is grown as a person too, becoming a woman in body, but also slowy on mind aswell (through, she is cleary quit naive and still childish on others points at the end, but that's for a plot point that I don't know if it really help or not the discussion here, since none of them really go over about Tora & Poppi relation, so I wont go over it here).

To end this, all of this make me not see any pedophile vibe about Poppi in general. If blade or artificial blade ages were more detailed in the story, I might have saw your points better. But since such topic are left to pure speculation, you can't really tell how blades just ages. For all we know, Poppi transformation might have made her age to her 15-16, but again, we don't know Poppi Alpha real age. Is she one day old when she is awoke? Are blades when reawaken are like 1 day old too? They become new person entirely, so it's like a rebirth for them, is Dromarch really that old? After all, Nia look quit young, so he might just 15~ old despite sounding lik a old man. That's just pure and simple speculation, there isn't any fact, so that's whatever you see.

Again, that's just my thoughts after playing the games over and over again and doing researchs. So, that's what I got after putting the pieces together, context is key to anything.

For the second subject:

Fair enough then, I know how those peoples who defend games left and right can be annoying, trust me, I definitly know that feeling, and it make you want to **** and giggle over them. But I feel like it's a problem to peoples who just like the games, they get that their games aren't perfect and like to joke around it from time to time. They like making fun of some points that they found bad or stupid with peoples who don't like the game too, but they don't want to repeat the same jokes over and over too, because every jokes get tiring after awhile. And for me, some of your jokes were becoming that: annoying, and making me not want to talk about XB2 for fear of going over those jokes again.

Really, I think most peoples here make fun of things they like often. It ain't the problem in itself, I make fun of XB2 from time to time too, all I really wish, is just a place where fan and not-fan can both joke around and have a fun time. I don't want you to get out of this thread or ignore you, no, I just want that we can both understand each other, and resolve this problem like mature adult, so that we can more quickly comeback to ****posting and STOP. MAKING. POSTS. THIS. ****ING. LONG.

JESUS. ****ING. CHRIST. I ****ING HATE LONG POST. WHY I AM EVEN TORTURING MYSELF?!?! GOD ****ING DAMN IT. I HATE MYSELF.
WHO THE **** IS THAT FAKE GREAT SHOCKER LEADER DON'T MAKE ME IMITATE THE ANTIFA ICON KAMEN RIDER TO BURN YOUR MONEY AND KICK YOUR **** UP

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WHO THE **** IS THAT FAKE GREAT SHOCKER LEADER DON'T MAKE ME IMITATE THE ANTIFA ICON KAMEN RIDER TO BURN YOUR MONEY AND KICK YOUR **** UP
...you know what, I take it as this:

The diplomacy have succeeded.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to my bed to rest for a bit. :V

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I still think Smash 5 isn't a port of the Wii U version, it's a new game reusing some Smash Wii U assets, if it was a port, why would Ninty waste their time developing a new logo or a teaser trailer

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I still think Smash 5 isn't a port of the Wii U version, it's a new game reusing some Smash Wii U assets, if it was a port, why would Ninty waste their time developing a new logo or a teaser trailer
I think all of us here think the same way, Ian.

Unless you wanted to share that to the speculation thread and accidentally did it in the NintenZone?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
EA's conference begins in 15 minutes. Joy
Featuring:
Sports
Destiny except everyone is Iron Man
Sports
Pissed off gamers because how dare people put women in video games
Sports
Unravel because that got leaked lol
Sports
teh Star Wars

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Opinions can't be wrong, it's just that people confuse false information as "opinions"
Like thinking representatiom doesn't matter, that you shouldn't to punch Nazis or that Charlotte was good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watching the EA conference to fill myself with pride and accomplishment.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
There's currently a thunderstorm where I live, right as EA's conference is about to start.

I feel as though this is an omen.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
D

Deleted member

Well, there are many reasons and factors as to why they think that way...
Oh my god you did not just say this

Also, seriously, what's up with all the ellipses in your posts?
Yeah, but not all of them have the same reasons and factors.

There's probably a few bad apples in the bunch who genuinely has the exact same genocidal ideals as Hitler.
>Few bad apples
>Neo-Nazis
>Few bad apples
Did I suddenly step in a different dimensiom or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom