• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I am bored.
Before E3 I want an avatar that is cool. Can you guys give me one please?

D

Deleted member

I’ll counter that question with another question.

Why’d you delete the middle part of my post when you quited me
I tried just including "fkod", but I did not notice and I left some there.
Oops.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Site gonna crash so hard during E3 that it will downgrade to the previous version of XenForo.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Yellowlord Yellowlord
I see you two lurking in this very nice thread.
Can you give me a cool avatar that I might be into? Thank you! :)
Going to go with Swamp on this one: I'd do some research on the internet and see if there's a picture out there that fits what you like, Shiny. For example, search up something Mario or Nintendo related: that's a good starting point.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There needs to be more on the first day of E3 letting EA have it on it's own day is kind of lackluster.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Don't really have too many expectations for Microsoft's press conference. Other than maybe seeing one of Rare's IPs get revived.

D

Deleted member

I was buying a gift for my girlfriend today and when looking for gift wrapper, the clerk asked me for what gender I was buying for and while I appreciate that, I also wonder what's the need to gender gift wrapper too.
Well, it's some progress, at least.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I didn't break it.

I proved its existence :V
Well, you didn't. But I'm not sure if you lost the argument or not.

Iunno.

People, probably.
Kay. :V

Link off the Godwin's Law Wikipedia page.

Was going to quote it but decided not to.
Okay. :v

It's something that I've noticed a long time ago, it just seems... "creepy" to add them at the end of almost every sentence. I don't know exactly what word to describe it, it just gives off a weird vibe to me.

I'm talking about the chapter titled "Taking his hand" god I can't wait to see it animated
The chapter that launched the ship. :v

.....um....ok?
Nah, don't worry about it. It was just me trying to use low quality bait on red. It didn't work out to well. :v

Oh that's good the good **** I mean MMMMMM I can smell my ship being canon. Also fun fact! Deku and Bakugo's English VAs play as a gay couple in the Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card dub

You are aware that it was about the context right? Magne is canonically trans and she's getting misgendered, which is frustrating as the other trans character doesn't get misgendered
But Bakugo belongs with Kirishama, Gwen. :V

So... Link was the US and Ganon was the USSR all along?
But the US, weren't the good guys either in the Cold War?

Unless your saying, Link is a metaphor for US intervention policy in the Cold War? :V

EA with another E3 Epic fail
That's every year though. :v

I was watching a video on that case if Michael Jackson and how much money was invested into people wanting him to receive a guilty verdict. If there is anything the media loves more than building up an idol, it's destroying an idol. They love a fallen idol and utterly destroying any legacy they built up.

I still find it embarrassing that I didn't appreciate his music until after his death. But, I was raised in a family that weren't fans of his. His music is ranked among my favorites.

The first music video I remember ever seeing when I was young was "Beat It"
Well, this is pretty much one of the reasons Paparazzi

Magne leaves a lot to be desired but like you said, the bar is on the floor. Same with Tora, he's not super representative but he's there and is treated better so I'd say he's like jumping over the bar

CLAMP YOU COWARDS MAKE TOYA AND YUKITO KISS I WANT JUSTIN BRINER AND BAKUGO'S VA TO SAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER IN A GOOD SHIP
Yeah, sure good luck with that. They can't even give Tomoyo a girlfriend. Good luck getting them to ever do that.

*sigh* Why do Clamp always give their Yuri couples that get together a bad end...

Good reminder.
What's Sea of Solitude though?

Japan is getting restocks of almost every Link amiibo (both Smash and Zelda series, no other Zelda characters). I wonder why.
This clearly means a Zelda game, that has all amiibo Links in it, is clearly in the works. :v

EA is going to always have business because for the most part they can rule the world of people who love sportsball.

They have Madden for American Football.

They have Fifa for British Football/Soccer.

''Oh what's that? What about Canada?" NHL.

Rednecks who think WWE is too soft now? UFC, motha****a!

American citizens who could give a damn about any of them but just want it to be March Madness all year long? NBA.
Fifa isn't just for the UK though,man. Rest of Europe also plays it to. :v

Nah, I don't blame you. Especially since it's just Soccer.
But its actually called Football though, not soccer. You silly Yanks. :troll:

"We updated the site to improve it!"
*constant slowdown and fires not to mention it's RIGHT before they show Smash 5*
"Improvement!"
I guess Warchamp, just wanted to set the site on fire, before we could. :v

Also, here I made 2 Bingo cards

One for Nintendo's E3 and one for Everyone else.

Blaezer_E3_Bingo_Sheet_4.png

Blaezer_Non-Nintendo_E3_Bingo_Sheet_2.png

D

Deleted member

The chapter that launched the ship. :v
Man, you clearly don't know anything about M/M ships, do ya? The ship had been launched ever since USJ, this chapter just made it pierce the ****ing moon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I was buying a gift for my girlfriend today and when looking for gift wrapper, the clerk asked me for what gender I was buying for and while I appreciate that, I also wonder what's the need to gender gift wrapper too.
Well, it's some progress, at least.
Hmm, not sure how much progress it is though. Cause some people still think Gender isn't a specturm, for some reasom.

Despite the fact, that Mushrooms are confirmed to have more then 2 genders.

Man, you clearly doesn't know anything about M/M ships, do ya? The ship had been launched ever since USJ, this chapter just made it pierce the ****ing moon.
I mean it in the way, it shipped it for more normies then the hardcore Yaoi fangirls.

D

Deleted member

this bothers me.
At least I don't confuse your with you're
Hmm, not sure how much progress it is though. Cause some people still think Gender isn't a specturm, for some reasom.

Despite the fact, that Mushrooms are confirmed to have more then 2 genders.

I mean it in the way, it shipped it for more normies then the hardcore Yaoi fangirls.
I mean that she didn't immediatelly assume I was buying a gift for a girlfriend. Baby steps, Cure, baby steps.

No normies nor fujoshis allowed, pure shippers is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom