• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I also enjoyed it alot. It was sad that Gilles, Ryuunosuke, Gilgamesh, Tokiomi and Kotomine didn't get much attention, but the dialogue with the rest was pretty good. And let's be honest, as much as Diarmuid may have been sorta there as one of that Waver wanted to keep alive, we're probably feeling good for him that he got his good ending in this compared to Zero.

Watching Iskander burn down the Matou house was also another highlight and really shows that if Kariya had actually said something about Sakura being hurt by Zouken, he probably would've gotten some help. I mean, he didn't even tell tokiomi cause he let his hatred of Tokiomi overtake his reasoning. Tokiomi didn't know Sakura was being hurt by Zouken and he possibly gave Sakura to Zouken not just to help the Matou's dying magic, but also to make sure he did not have to choose between one of his daughters for his inheritance and avoid giving the one he didn't choose to the Mage's Association, who apparently do some horrible things with those who don't get inheritance.

Kayneth got good development too. Not just with the big ham nature showing with Waver when he was tricking Kayneth. But the highlight was the ending bit involving the love letter and having to leave the war. Mostly because I saw someone point out that the love letter, that Kayneth mentioned about being in his quarters, was the letter that Kayneth said that he would never let anyone see until he "died", according to his own words.
And considering that he did believe Waver and Co. were from the future, Kayneth got the message that he actually died in the war. As he asked, "Am I wrong in thinking that the study you refer to...is one whose master never returned to it?" and Waver said "Yes That's right". Despite the fact that it pretty much stated that all of the things that Waver said about him doing all the big things in the future were a lie, Kayneth thanked him for telling him. It really showed his humbleness and his willingness to accept the truth that he wasn't amazing, in order to save Sola whom he did care about. It was quite heartwarming.

Kitirsugu was pretty good. And it was cool to learn about all the differences of the Singularity compared to Zero, like Irisviel being Saber's master and Kiritsugu not being in the war. It really helped add to the confusion alongside Waver's confusion when you learn that Irisviel has the Command seals, as the player would be like, "What? She has them? Then what about Kiritsugu?" And then you find out Assassin's true identity in the end. Pretty good.

And I don't think I need to mention Young Waver, Old Waver and Iskander interactions. Also, the ending was heartwarming, when Iskander flicked Older Waver's head and pretty much seemed to get the message across that Iskander may have learned/guessed who Older Waver was. I do feel there was a missed opportunity in not using the 2nd half of "You are my King" in the battle against him. On the other hand, the Point/Zero music used for the Grand Battle was pretty great.
Anyway, I thought it was a well written event, much like the Prison Tower event with Dantes and the Kara no Kyoukai event. Also, you didn't miss anything with Darius. It was just a match allowing you the opportunity to have Iskander fight Darius, but there was no dialogue whatsoever. So you didn't miss anything other than a "rematch".
I never actually understood that thing with the letter, is it some reference to extra katerial regarding Kayneth or what?
No, I'm not asking if you ever completed a Etrian Odyssey game before, I'm asking if you think about Etrian Odyssey 90% of the time.
No, I don't think I even got close to 90% completion
Jesus, don't buy his book guys, its just 100 pages shilling Etrian Odyssey, and about 10 pages on the actual subjects.
There's only like, 2 full chapters of EO shill, chill

D

Deleted member

We knew it long before you joined.

People just never brought it up.
I actually knew it as soon as I saw Opo's Illuminati.

Also I got this book titled "The Man in The High Castle". It looks interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I never actually understood that thing with the letter, is it some reference to extra katerial regarding Kayneth or what?
I believe it was from the Fate/Zero novel, which Fate/Zero first started as before the anime. Much like most 'to-anime/movie' adaptions, the novel had additional details or moments, including hearing the thoughts of the characters.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not sure how it's going to sound, but you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself. Fighting game are infamous for being games that you will lose alot before being decent at it, well, beside if your name is Smash, but that's another story.

So yeah, don't give up.
well just a moment ago, I got 2 wins so thats something. ill have to learn to do the skills, which is hella hard because the stick is so sensitive

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
well just a moment ago, I got 2 wins so thats something. ill have to learn to do the skills, which is hella hard because the stick is so sensitive
Be sure to take break from time to time, as someone who also get easily salty in fighting game. I know how hard it is to admit that you can't win everything. But that's just how fighting game goes.

In any case, I hope you the best.

______

Also...

Optical Headband + Tachyon Chips + S+ Zenobia =

Mythra getting Melia'ed.jpg

I know @Mythra is going to kill me again on this one. But come on, Zenobia can do anything that Mythra do but better, that's a fact.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Daily reminder that Fate lore is just a giant ****post
I'm pretty curious to when the Saberfaces versus Cufaces battle royale part will happen, especially when Saber Cu becomes a thing(Caster Cu's Bond 2 Line is him specifically talking about wanting to try the Saber class and he can considering he has Fragarach and Claimh Solais as possible weapons). Also the fact that there is a female Cu design and a design for Berserker non-Alter Cu.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I’ve seen a flying Dorito scarier than them.
Yeah for the world's most powerful organization they sure seemed to be a little timid so to speak.

Or maybe they're just afraid of angering Dark Ura so they hide in music videos and movies?

Yes, of course...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Illuminati Illuminati
I know you are the head of all the governments, so I have a question....
Do you think WW3 will ever happen? I hope not.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Be sure to take break from time to time, as someone who also get easily salty in fighting game. I know how hard it is to admit that you can't win everything. But that's just how fighting game goes.

______

Also...

View attachment 143748

I know @Mythra is going to kill me again on this one. But come on, Zenobia can do anything that Mythra do but better, that's a fact.
I know I didnt take breaks from Smash because...well.. it was Smash lol so I rarely got salty but oof, now that im trying out an actual Fighting game, Im sure I will learn Im as salty as Soy sauce

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know I didnt take breaks from Smasg because...well.. it was Smash lol so I rarely got salty but oof, now that im trying out an actual Fighting game, Im sure I will learn Im as salty as Soy sause
Don't worry, everyone pass through the salt mine when playing fighting game. Smash is somewhat of a exception due to how easy the games are to learn, but real fighting game ask you LOTS of concentration and time to play and learn.

So again, don't force yourself too much, know when to stop before the salt explode.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Illuminati Illuminati
I know you are the head of all the governments, so I have a question....
Do you think WW3 will ever happen? I hope not.
If it does it's going to be because of some really stupid reason.

But I have just a little hope in the leaders of the world not to be stupid enough to use nuclear weapons.

D

Deleted member

I don’t think anyone wants that.

But it’ll happen eventually, whether it’s from Trump shenanigans, fighting for oil or whatever else could spark it, it’s only a matter of when, not if.
Thanks for answering, but the Illuminati knows all, so I hope it answers. :troll:
I'm willing to bet that the Illumanti is secretly Dark Ura's puppet.
Does Dark Ura control the world's governments without people knowing? NO!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How can he pull the strings if he’s sealed inside an even wimpier being?
Aww come on dude now you're throwing shade at me. :(

Lets say theoretically speaking I tamed Dark Ura who in turn was controlling the Illuminati. I guess by proxy I would control all of the world's wealth and power no?

If so...
Does Dark Ura control the world's governments without people knowing? NO!
I don't think he would outright say it if he did.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In reality, if the Illuminati actually existed, than that would be interesting.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aww come on dude now you're throwing shade at me. :(

Lets say theoretically speaking I tamed Dark Ura who in turn was controlling the Illuminati. I guess by proxy I would control all of the world's wealth and power no?

If so...
Then the world as we know it is ****ed :troll:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

______

Also...

View attachment 143748

Well for me Zenobia is far better for Zeke.

D

Deleted member

Hi, how is your day?
I edited this post because..... it was stupid.
So, I am so bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh yeah I forgot that you're more evil than Hellikorn in Nintenzone lore.
Hellikorn never existed.

I was just speaking using a can of Pringles to alter my voice.

Although @Natz~ would still be the one calling the shots. :laugh:
That one game was a rare instance where her brain was actually working.

We usually have a brains and brawns dynamic, with me being the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom