• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh god.

The kitchen is downstairs.

The bathroom is upstairs.

The legs are agony spaghetti.

What have I done, fam.

What have I done.

D

Deleted member

Yo, scan is out. What a mad banquet of darkness.
Kirishima can harden himself to gain super armor but he'll still receive damage.
Jirou's and Tokoyami's gimmicks haven't been translated yet(if they are even outright mentioned at all) but I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume Tokoyami will play like the puppeteers from the Storm games. No idea what they're gonna do with Jirou but they've given specific gimmicks to almost everyone so I'm pretty sure she'll have something unique to her.

Pretty sure the only ones with unconfirmed gimmicks are All Might and Froppy, though it's easy to make something for All Might, I'm not so sure about Froppy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a balanced game".

I know you are joking, but I never saw anyone saying those words.

If anything, every new blades is more broken than the previous one.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Whew, what a day yesterday. Towed my car off, but now I need a new ignition...

Oh god.

The kitchen is downstairs.

The bathroom is upstairs.

The legs are agony spaghetti.

What have I done, fam.

What have I done.
No pain, no gain.

Here's your mantra:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So today I had to work at 6AM again and ended up working overtime because a colleague ******* about having to do 'my' work despite our boss telling me beforehand she had to do it and that I helped her for an hour. And I found out Blue initially misinterpretted my bet and changed the bet. Eh, 30 bucks worth of euros is still good I guess

D

Deleted member

I just hope this doesn't become the norm in the near future where most companies, if not all, decide to do streams instead of live presentations. I get there are a number of reasons as to why they would decide to change to an online format but I already miss the live reactions on Nintendo's presentations and it's the main reason I still watch presentations that I wouldn't normally do.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Tried one online match of Cross Tag Battle. Surprise surprise, my *** was served on a silver platter (not really a traditional fighter guy)

But not bad of game. I do find the announcer annoying though.
So BlazBlue Cross Tag battle demo is out in Japan eshop right?

I don't know if I should make a Japan account, maybe when I have the times
"Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a balanced game".

It's battle system is way to easy to deal with high level monsters if you are willing to grind and equip the correct aux cores.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
There was a problem fetching the tweet

It begins.
The first response to the tweet sums up everyone's reaction

I wasn't expecting much from Sony this year, but jeez, not having presence on stage... Hopefully they still have some nice surprises on the presentation, but it doesn't seem like it. My eyes are on Nintendo either way.

Also, can Sony not do presentations at 3AM for me? I remember last year I woke up to see the presentation and I was only given disappointment, a bad combination with the lack of sleep if you ask me.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Mythra Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Jojalole Jojalole ChikoLad ChikoLad @Final Smash Gamer
Gotta say, Mythra and Pyra definitely looks better in regular cloths:

Is that a special red Aegis purse Pyra is holding?

And here's the powerful cannon Blade Sheba, ya know "female-lesbian" version of Mr. Krabs.
The Japanese basically describes Sheba perfectly:
Tea party with money and girls is my favorite.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So here’s something I saw pointed out that’s interesting:

Remember how the rumored code name for Pokémon switch is beluga?

A strange name but someone pointed out how this fish could be what it references based one the rumor I posted here about the new region being built on kanto 100 years later. If this is all true than the surgeon could be the third legendary.

This is all a bit unlikely but pretty interesting if all real.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
D

Deleted member

Ok, so, Etrian Odyssey has 6 elements for its damaging skills, 3 for physical damage and 3 for elemental damage. The 3 physical ones are Cut, Stab and Bash.
Skill usage is also tied to one of 3 body parts(so you can't use certain skills when certain body parts are bound): Head, Arms and Legs.
Why is this relevant? Because certain weapons give unique skills, one of which is called Poison Jab and tied to a Cestus. Sounds good, right? Except it deals Cut damage and uses the user's Head
Screenshot_20180511-103449~2.png

D

Deleted member

@Mythra Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Jojalole Jojalole ChikoLad ChikoLad @Final Smash Gamer
Gotta say, Mythra and Pyra definitely looks better in regular cloths:

Is that a special red Aegis purse Pyra is holding?

And here's the powerful cannon Blade Sheba, ya know "female-lesbian" version of Mr. Krabs.

The Japanese basically describes Sheba perfectly:
Tea party with money and girls is my favorite.
Pyra wearing sunglasses.
Your argument is invalid.

Also sauce fella?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok, so, Etrian Odyssey has 6 elements for its damaging skills, 3 for physical damage and 3 for elemental damage. The 3 physical ones are Cut, Stab and Bash.
Skill usage is also tied to one of 3 body parts(so you can't use certain skills when certain body parts are bound): Head, Arms and Legs.
Why is this relevant? Because certain weapons give unique skills, one of which is called Poison Jab and tied to a Cestus. Sounds good, right? Except it deals Cut damage and uses the user's Head
View attachment 143728
Out of context I figured that image was a comment on how Dugtrio can learn Poison Jab and Slash.

D

Deleted member

Deleted scene from Infinity War:

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700