• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hellikorn never existed.

I was just speaking using a can of Pringles to alter my voice.

That one game was a rare instance where her brain was actually working.

We usually have a brains and brawns dynamic, with me being the former.
I legit did that back when I was a kid lmao!

Now that I know Helikorn never existed this has forever changed the Nintenzone lore. If we were an actual series the fanbase would be pissed by this retcon.

Yeah, Natz is def the brawns. No disagreement from me there.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, this has been quite an exciting morning!

I just graduated college!

This music fits my mood over the events of today: nostalgia at the end of one journey, yet excitement into a new one!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, this has been quite an exciting morning!

I just graduated college!

This music fits my mood over the events of today: nostalgia at the end of one journey, yet excitement into a new one!

do you gotta pay off loans or did you use Financial Aid like I did?
thank god I did. nothing to pay off

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Now that I know Helikorn never existed this has forever changed the Nintenzone lore. If we were an actual series the fanbase would be pissed by this retcon.
It wasn’t a retcon.

He was a fake alter ego from the very beginning that I took to cover up my true nature.

Wanna see for yourself? :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Be sure to take break from time to time, as someone who also get easily salty in fighting game. I know how hard it is to admit that you can't win everything. But that's just how fighting game goes.

In any case, I hope you the best.

______

Also...

Optical Headband + Tachyon Chips + S+ Zenobia =

View attachment 143748

I know Mythra Mythra is going to kill me again on this one. But come on, Zenobia can do anything that Mythra do but better, that's a fact.
Zenobia can hit harder
But Mythra makes me har-[REDACTED] :denzel:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Zenobia can hit harder
But Mythra makes me har-[REDACTED] :denzel:
Yeah, but she isn't a f-[REDACTED].

So, she can't make you 100% [REDACTED].

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Am I the only one that is extremely bored right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Time to fight through a 8 hour shift with hella back pain.
As a former Produce Clerk I feel ya!

Manager expects me to be working like 50 km/h. Stacking heavy **** on the cart, taking that **** to the respective locations, stacking that **** on to the aisles, all the while helping customers with their questions.

Kinda glad I got fired in hindsight.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Don't worry, everyone pass through the salt mine when playing fighting game. Smash is somewhat of a exception due to how easy the games are to learn, but real fighting game ask you LOTS of concentration and time to play and learn.

So again, don't force yourself too much, know when to stop before the salt explode.
random question, you arent having a hard time pulling off those quarter stick skills?

Im having a hell of a hard time and I wanna know if its on me or is it the game being slippy? On reddits, others also have the same problem

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
random question, you arent having a hard time pulling off those quarter stick skills?

Im having a hell of a hard time and I wanna know if its on me or is it the game being slippy? On reddits, others also have the same problem
You mean, down, down-right, right, right?

Well, I don't have the game itself, and the fighting games I played were on PS3. So I can't tell if the game is slippy or not.

What I can tell you tho, is that you should put some time in training mode if you are having a hard time with simple motion. Because pulling special move at the right moment can be the key to success in many situations. Even if your controller is slippy, learning to deal with this is the best, and also only option, beside buying the Pokken controller who is apparantly better for fighting game in general. (though, you would still need to learn afterward)

Sorry that I can't help you much beside that. :/

If others have the same problem, maybe try to talk with them and see if you can make enough noise so that Arc System get the message.
She's an exception of the rule :yeahboi:

200.00% [REDACTED]
Yeah.

But she could be like 400.00& [REDACTED] if she had just a- [message deleted]

D

Deleted member

As a former Produce Clerk I feel ya!

Manager expects me to be working like 50 km/h. Stacking heavy **** on the cart, taking that **** to the respective locations, stacking that **** on to the aisles, all the while helping customers with their questions.

Kinda glad I got fired in hindsight.
What is your job now?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
You know the feeling when your science project grows more mold than you thought it would and takes over your fridge?

This is that feeling.

Screenshot_2018-05-11-15-39-11.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You mean, down, down-right, right, right?

Well, I don't have the game itself, and the fighting games I played were on PS3. So I can't tell if the game is slippy or not.

What I can tell you tho, is that you should put some time in training mode if you are having a hard time with simple motion. Because pulling special move at the right moment can be the key to success in many situations. Even if your controller is slippy, learning to deal with this is the best, and also only option, beside buying the Pokken controller who is apparantly better for fighting game in general. (though, you would still need to learn afterward)

Sorry that I can't help you much beside that. :/

If others have the same problem, maybe try to talk with them and see if you can make enough noise so that Arc System get the message.

Yeah.

But she could be like 400.00& [REDACTED] if she had just a- [message deleted]
oh you dont have thebgame? I thought ya did

oh **** thats wario that has the game rip @Wario Bros. anyway, do you have problems with those skills? Like Ragnas Hells fang?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I still hold that Jiren would have won the Tournament of Power if Shaggy hadn't gone Ultra Instinct.
Just don't read his book, it goes off a hundred Etrian Odyssey tangents.

But...

View attachment 143743

He's one of them... He already controls us from behind the shadows, laughing in his marsupial dialect as he uses us like pawns.
Well, like I told you Opo is taking them over from the inside, seems he was one step ahead of his followers, which means he is prepared to win this holy war, and prove how superior is to Swamp. :demon:

I never actually understood that thing with the letter, is it some reference to extra katerial regarding Kayneth or what?

No, I don't think I even got close to 90% completion

There's only like, 2 full chapters of EO shill, chill
You say that in a book that is 200 pages long.

He controls everything.

Except me.

I’m a wild animal :V
That's what you think.

Do you know how many times people would think NintenZone jumped the shark, we'd probably have a fanbase that calls the writers hacks as often as The Simpson fanbase calls its writers hacks.

It wasn’t a retcon.

He was a fake alter ego from the very beginning that I took to cover up my true nature.

Wanna see for yourself? :smirk:
Nah, Hellikron just decided he had enough of your unproductive ****posting and left you for a more productive host dude. :p

I still think the fanbase would think it's a cheap cop-out. Maybe because they were invested in the whole dual alter ego thing.

Nah dude she might burn me alive. :scared:
Natz doesn't burn everyone alive, only Uni.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dear FEHPros.
Which units are the best Red Tomes?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
oh you dont have thebgame? I thought ya did

oh **** thats wario that has the game rip @Wario Bros. anyway, do you have problems with those skills? Like Ragnas Hells fang?
Yeah, I just have some experience with fighting games.

Though, I did play the latest Blazblue, CF, so I do know some moves from the BB cast. But again, maybe it's more the game than you. I can't really tell.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dear FEHPros.
Completely unbiasedly, Winter Tharja in an Armor Emblem team is probably the best. Anemnesis Eirika for Horse Emblem. Halloween Nowi for Flier Emblem probably.

For everything else there's Ragnarok.

D

Deleted member

Dear FEHPros.
From persinal experience, Celica is a great simple but effective nuker, and Arvis is the Ploy Boy and a good magic tank. Arvis is also avaible for free by beating his GHB which is on rotation and you only really need to inherit Fury and he's ready to go
I'm pretty curious to when the Saberfaces versus Cufaces battle royale part will happen, especially when Saber Cu becomes a thing(Caster Cu's Bond 2 Line is him specifically talking about wanting to try the Saber class and he can considering he has Fragarach and Claimh Solais as possible weapons). Also the fact that there is a female Cu design and a design for Berserker non-Alter Cu.
I mean, even with the yet-to-be-released Cus, just Artoria has 8/9 versions of herself(Saber, Lancer, their Alters, Lily, Santa and the two Summer versions, and MHX if you wanna count her). This isn't even counting other Saberfaces like Nero, Okita, Mordred, etc.
It wouldn't even be able to be considered a fight.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dear FEHPros.
-Winter Tharja in general. But she's mostly cause she's Armor Emblem.
-For Horse Emblem, there's Sacred Memories Eirika.
-For Flier Emblem, there's Halloween Nowi.
-For Infantry, Celica's mostly the best. But Arvis, Lilina and regular Tharja are pretty good too.
-We are getting Julius soon and he's looking to be pretty good against other Mages, including Blue Mages. That being said, he gets cut like a wet noodle when it comes to Melee users, even with 2 Close Defenses.
I mean, even with the yet-to-be-released Cus, just Artoria has 8/9 versions of herself(Saber, Lancer, their Alters, Lily, Santa and the two Summer versions, and MHX if you wanna count her). This isn't even counting other Saberfaces like Nero, Okita, Mordred, etc.
It wouldn't even be able to be considered a fight.
Well, I'm pretty sure what the Cus lack in numbers, they excel in survival and power. I mean, besides Cu's legend in which he's practically Benkei and it took many many troops to attack Cu before he actually dies, it took alot to kill Cu Alter in America. Then you have both Cu Lancers and Cu Caster with their dodges and whatnot. And Saber Cu would be frickin' dangerous if he has Fragarach, considering Fragarach in the Fate universe is basically the "Kill opponent just as they activate their strongest attack and completely negate it" button if it's used by a person who has mastered it.

Anyway, it's just me wanting more versions of heroes that aren't Arthoria in general. I'm just curious what alot of other Servants look like as their other possible classes. I mean, look at Rider Karna.
Goes from your typical white haired pretty boy to a gothic pretty boy.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I still think the fanbase would think it's a cheap cop-out. Maybe because they were invested in the whole dual alter ego thing.
But don't you already have that?

Me having a fake one would actually bring a bit more diversity.

Nah dude she might burn me alive. :scared:
That's the point :demon:

Well, like I told you Opo is taking them over from the inside, seems he was one step ahead of his followers, which means he is prepared to win this holy war, and prove how superior is to Swamp. :demon:
No he's not.

He's taken over by them.

Nah, Hellikron just decided he had enough of your unproductive ****posting and left you for a more productive host dude. :p
He doesn't exist though.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hellikorn brought nothing to the plot though.

And last two arcs of the mafia spin-off made it more than obvious that he was just a facade.

I mean he did before the revelation that he was just you talking through a Pringles box.

He actually had demand to stay unlike the less popular Dark Ura who had to be relegated to an off-screen role.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Sure, if Zack Snyder's secretly a vampire.
You just gave me a new headcanon, thanks.

But don't you already have that?

Me having a fake one would actually bring a bit more diversity.
You actually think fans wouldn't complain about it? Your don't know how fanbases work.

No he's not.

He's taken over by them.
So, this proves Opo has already won the Holy war then, bow down to your lord Opo, you Swamp heretic!

Yeah but the critical reception to Dark Ura is mixed at best. Which is why he got sealed in Season 2.
And yet they keep bringing him back.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean he did before the revelation that he was just you talking through a Pringles box.
Fake or real, he still had its impact.

And really, the fact that I pretended and was believable until the reveal could show how convincing I am, how much of a villainous threat I can be...

...unlike Dark Ura :awesome:

He actually had demand to stay unlike the less popular Dark Ura who had to be relegated to an off-screen role.
Yeah, but...

And yet they keep bringing him back.
This.

Plus, Hellikorn was only there to be "Dark Ura but done better"

Now that this purpose has been fulfilled, it's time to move on.

You actually think fans wouldn't complain about it? Your don't know how fanbases work.
I don't give a **** about what my fanbases think.

So, this proves Opo has already won the Holy war then, bow down to your lord Opo, you Swamp heretic!
I'm not bowing down to scums like the Illuminati.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As I see the hour, I think it's time for me to go.

I wish everyone here a great night. Especially you Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I hope you are able to having fun with a fighting game, it's a long, hard road, but I am sure you will improve.:4ryu:

On those words, good night!

D

Deleted member

As I see the hour, I think it's time for me to go.

I wish everyone here a great night. Especially you Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I hope you are able to having fun with a fighting game, it's a long, hard road, but I am sure you will improve.:4ryu:

On those words, good night!
Buenos noches mi amigo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom