• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Completely unbiasedly, Winter Tharja in an Armor Emblem team is probably the best. Anemnesis Eirika for Horse Emblem. Halloween Nowi for Flier Emblem probably.

For everything else there's Ragnarok.
From persinal experience, Celica is a great simple but effective nuker, and Arvis is the Ploy Boy and a good magic tank. Arvis is also avaible for free by beating his GHB which is on rotation and you only really need to inherit Fury and he's ready to go

I mean, even with the yet-to-be-released Cus, just Artoria has 8/9 versions of herself(Saber, Lancer, their Alters, Lily, Santa and the two Summer versions, and MHX if you wanna count her). This isn't even counting other Saberfaces like Nero, Okita, Mordred, etc.
It wouldn't even be able to be considered a fight.
-Winter Tharja in general. But she's mostly cause she's Armor Emblem.
-For Horse Emblem, there's Sacred Memories Eirika.
-For Flier Emblem, there's Halloween Nowi.
-For Infantry, Celica's mostly the best. But Arvis, Lilina and regular Tharja are pretty good too.
-We are getting Julius soon and he's looking to be pretty good against other Mages, including Blue Mages. That being said, he gets cut like a wet noodle when it comes to Melee users, even with 2 Close Defenses.
Thanks for the answers

-Guess I try for Toyota in hopes to get sone Hinata fodders in the process
-I have a regular Tharja but her bad Res. gives me trouble.
-SM! Eirika avoided me like a plague in the L!Lyn Banner :'V

How about good Green Tomes?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thanks for the answers

Julia is a reliable one if you have her. Generally strong stats and hard-counters Dragons and Reinhardt.

Inigo is also worth going after if he shows up again because he's a dancer that can also be built as a Reinhardt and Brave Lyn counter.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Thanks for the answers

Nino.

Julia and Deirdre give me the most trouble personally, but outside of anti-dragon tech accept no sustitutes. :substitute:

Nino, Nino, Nino and Nino.

:troll:

Julia is a reliable one if you have her. Generally strong stats and hard-counters Dragons and Reinhardt.

Inigo is also worth going after if he shows up again because he's a dancer that can also be built as a Reinhardt and Brave Lyn counter.
Forgot about Inigo.

Throw him in too.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Armor Emblem has Halloween Henry.
Flier Emblem has Spring Camilla.
Horse Emblem has Cecilia, Gunnthra, Valentine Lilina and New Olwen. New Olwen is the best of them when it comes to Blade Tomes. Gunnthra is great for reducing stats and having a tome to take advantage of debuffs and Cecilia is great with Gronraven.
Infantry Green Tomes:
-Nino uses Gronblade the best, especially as she comes with it.
-Julia and Deirdre have weapons strong against Dragons.
-Performing Inigo is a Green tome and a Dancer. Performing Inigo is best used with a Gronraven Tome.
-Merric and Sonya have weapons that increase their damage when using their Specials. Merric also has a weapon that makes his attacks effective against Fliers.
-Boey is the most physically defensive, with Female Robin being second. Both can use Gronraven and Gronnowl tomes nicely.
-Soren is useful as a Debuffer thanks to his new Tome.
Everytime I see that image, I keep thinking of that song that was used in that one fake Iwata Asks video with the Landmasters, 'Blackout City'.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I find PA Inigo overrated tbh. His stats are really bad and he doesn't have any actually good skills outside of his dancing.
As a Dancer? Sure, he's fine, je doesn't need to do much. But as an offensive or defensive unit like most want to run him? He's bad.
Thanks for the answers

Yeah, Nino is pretty much the best Green Tome user. Good stat spread, avaible at 3* AND she comes with Gronnblade aka literal best Tome.
For Green Mages that kill sruff in a different way: Sonya has good burst damage thanks to Dark Excalibur, and Julia and Deirdre are good against Dragons.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Thanks for the answers

MYTHRA
WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME?

Nino, Henry: Happy Vampire, Gunthrá, and Inigo are all good green tomes.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I find PA Inigo overrated tbh. His stats are really bad and he doesn't have any actually good skills outside of his dancing.
As a Dancer? Sure, he's fine, je doesn't need to do much. But as an offensive or defensive unit like most want to run him? He's bad.
I cannot stress enough how much PA Inigo helped me as a Gronraven user when Brave Lyn and Reinhardt were dominating the Meta, before Armor Emblem and Dragon Emblem became a thing. He made mincemeat out of them even with his -DEF stats.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thanks for the answers

Well...
image.png
Or you can just use Nino I guess. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
He's a dancer and a counter to two of the most commonly used and notoriously powerful units in the game (even when they are +10 merge with Cavalry buffs and he has no merges) that only takes up one slot on your team to fill those roles. There is no universe where that is "bad". He will also take care of any other similar characters just fine, and I've even used him to tank Blue melees since that TA3 buff makes him pretty sturdy against them despite his mediocre Def.

He's not the best unit ever but he has a niche and he fills that niche exceptionally well.

D

Deleted member

I cannot stress enough how much PA Inigo helped me as a Gronraven user when Brave Lyn and Reinhardt were dominating the Meta, before Armor Emblem and Dragon Emblem became a thing. He made mincemeat out of them even with his -DEF stats.
I mean, he does that good for me as well but, really, anyone with a Raven tome and TA achieves the same result(and for Reinhardt, any Green, that is).
Also, he lacks kill power, so even if he can survive a Lyn or the Reinhardt, it means as much as using someone who can't counter them as bait.
Well...
Or you can just use Nino I guess. :p
Those are unrealistic body standards, not every Merric can have Close Counter and Infantry Pulse

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean, he does that good for me as well but, really, anyone with a Raven tome and TA achieves the same result(and for Reinhardt, any Green, that is).
Also, he lacks kill power, so even if he can survive a Lyn or the Reinhardt, it means as much as using someone who can't counter them as bait.

Those are unrealistic body standards, not every Merric can have Close Counter and Infantry Pulse
I mean hey, technically they're F2P skills. :p

RIP Marisa and Winter Tharja

D

Deleted member

Found something that you guys would like.
\
Edit: A bit of blood. Just a warning.
Especially me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's where the Dancing comes in. When he's not dealing with Brave Lyn and Reinhardt, he's powering up and giving extra movements for your other units and allowing them to finish off enemies, meaning that he still has alot more use than just being there to counter Brave Lyn and Reinhardt. On the off-chance Lyn and Reinhardt aren't on the other team, at least he's not useless and baggage.
And he's still decent against Blues in generals and Blues are very common.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

They should've seen it coming though.

Why would NintenZone just copy-paste the Dark Ura arc?
They didn't though Hellikorn left, unlike Dark Ura is stuck with Ura. :p

You can't tell me what to do.
Yes i can, Opo said so, in my head.

Ura himself :troll:
Well that explains why Dark Ura is still here then.

Who do you keep duping to buy all his merch? :troll:

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm ****ing exhausted right now. Who knew that in 3 days of being on the college campus, I'd be surrounded by friends I haven't seen since my graduation last year and be crazy busy!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They didn't though Hellikorn left, unlike Dark Ura is stuck with Ura. :p
Fans didn’t really like Hellikorn when I saw the feedback though. They mainly complained about another Dark Ura situation.

No matter which way it went, Hellikorn would made some fans mad. I took the lesser of two evils.

Yes i can, Opo said so, in my head.
Well, I ain’t gonna listen.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Fans didn’t really like Hellikorn when I saw the feedback though. They mainly complained about another Dark Ura situation.

No matter which way it went, Hellikorn would made some fans mad. I took the lesser of two evils.
Actually most fans found Hellikorn more entertaining then Dark Ura, cause he kept roasting Dark Ura.

Well, I ain’t gonna listen.
But Uni, I that's what I want you to do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I ate vegetable soup, and it tasted really good.
I am not kidding.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I actually have Inigo in a team with Soleil, but poor dude barely gets Exp. as he only dances to make her daughter attack twice.

Now I just need some Cecilia fodder.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hmm

In the Sun and Moon anime, Giovanni knows Nanu. It also could imply Nanu worked for rocket originally or was right besides Giovanni, which would explain the love of meowth he has.

Giovanni is after Necrozma too. I wonder if this will lead to a rainbow rocket arc. That be pretty cool to see play out

Also Ruffled Rowlit bought a cool idea up, if the Kanto 100 years later leak is true, then what if the end of Sun and Moon anime, Ash ends up falling into the Wormhole or goes after Giovanni and ends up in the new Kanto after the Rainbow Rocket arc.

That be crazy but probably won't happen.

Imagine though if it did and that's why Ash doesn't win the Alola league lmao.

D

Deleted member

Threaten Attack actually works pretty good on Ayra. It helps my team survive a bit longer.
Though I am considering Threaten Speed as well.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So Milla Jovovich is in the Monster Hunter movie.

Homegirl? Why do you do this to yourself?

I mean I know your husband is casting you in these, but you always get the blunt end of him writing ****ty adaptions because you're the famous one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
oh you dont have thebgame? I thought ya did

oh **** thats wario that has the game rip Wario Bros. Wario Bros. anyway, do you have problems with those skills? Like Ragnas Hells fang?
You mean stuff like ↘ ?

I've played plenty of Marvel vs Capcom series, Killer Instinct, and a small amounts of Street Fighter. These aren't problems for me. I've been hearing about the slipperyness with the stick on this game but I always play fighting games with the d-pad (and I haven't had any problems with that in this game)

And I missed the blessings of the Illuminati? shoot...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Threaten Attack actually works pretty good on Ayra. It helps my team survive a bit longer.
Well.

Are the things attacking Grima and Hector hitting them once or twice per combat?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Given the way you use Threathen Attack, it would work better on someone who relies on enemy phases, like Male Grima, since it would also help them act as walls more consistently while also having Threathen Speed for Ayra.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Given the way you use Threathen Attack, it would work better on someone who relies on enemy phases, like Male Grima, since it would also help them act as walls more consistently while also having Threathen Speed for Ayra.
I recall you saying that Threaten Speed helps Ayra use her blade faster, but Threaten Attack helps me survive better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom