• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im going to save money for Switch games and not buy dieca-
Well ****, time to preorder.

I wonder if MK Tour is gonna be more of a management type game rather than straight up racing.
>Making a race team at the Mushroom Kingdom
>Have Mario as a lowkey tutor figure looking foward to race you
>Deal with Wario trying to steal your tires
>Race Bowser and have your equipment roughed up due endless Blue Shells
>Build the perfect*** racecar just to fall on the first corner of Rainbow Road

D

Deleted member

Im going to save money for Switch games and not buy dieca-

Well ****, time to preorder.

>Making a race team at the Mushroom Kingdom
>Have Mario as a lowkey tutor figure looking foward to race you
>Deal with Wario trying to steal your tires
>Race Bowser and have your equipment roughed up due endless Blue Shells
>Build the perfect*** racecar just to fall on the first corner of Rainbow Road
That is one glittery and galactic car....
If it is an electric car... sold!
Just hire Toad bodyguards for Wario and Bowser :troll:
It would be pretty fun to fight bosses in cars like in Mario Kart Tennis.. Oh wait, this is mobile.
Either way, I posted a lot ( was I spamming? If so, my apologies to everyone. ). Good night everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Most everything's been said bout the online costs and movie already.

Mario Kart Tour app is going to be either great or garbage. Still parsing how one would translate MK to mobile controls. Guess we'll get a Direct to clear that up eventually.

Auto-accel. Four buttons, two to a side. Left, right, item, and brake. Double tap left or right to skid. Guess that could work.

THE HOUR IS NIGH. THE SACRIFICE SHALL BE PERFORMED AT THE LOW ALTAR BENEATH THE MOUNT. ARRIVE AT TWO IN THE MORNING, THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT IS A BIT CLICHE.
upload_2018-2-1_1-7-16.png

Uh.

I keep trying to think of a Daedra joke but nothing comes to mind.

Hey I talk just fine.

Socially awkward, but my words are pronounced just fine!

It's typing I can't do.
:061:
I'm the other way around.

Type well other than a penchant for malapropisms. But got all my pronunciations from reading.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Please be "The game will be delayed so that the proposed 20 DLC characters will make the base roster. DLC will now not be half of a titular team nor half of the important characters from one of the other franchises. DLC will instead be the likes of Team JNPR/Cinder/Roman/Qrow/Penny/Sun and Ultimax characters as well as minor BB and UNIEL characters"

Nah, I don't think it will be delayed (as much as I'd want what you described).

The producer was quite firm on having the base game being at a reduced price ($40), and the DLC characters making up the $60 for a complete game, so I'm okay with that set up tbh, since it's probably going to be the one we're going to get.

But trust me when I say I want to be 100% wrong on my thoughts, as cynical as they are.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So choose your legends is in. Celica got first for women, hector got first for men. Second place female was VERONICA! Second place make was epharaim. Really excited that we are finally getting a villain from heroes! I wonder what she will be, blue mage?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So choose your legends is in. Celica got first for women, hector got first for men. Second place female was VERONICA! Second place make was epharaim. Really excited that we are finally getting a villain from heroes! I wonder what she will be, blue mage?
Veronica?

PFFFFTTTT

I'm okay with that actually, it's just really funny.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
We got the CYL results, and the highlight:
YES, CAMILLA IS OUT. FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED!
I'm so happy with the results. Hector and Ephraim are great, so happy they'll get some love. And FINALLY we'll get a playable Veronica, extremely happy with this, rather than having another stupid Camilla.

The best part about Celica being first is hearing more of Erica Lidbeck, I love that voice actress so much. She's pretty much the exact opposite of Celica, and I find it hilarious. I remember the direct the voices of Alm and Celica made playing the game, and Erica made fun of Celica for the same things I kinda disliked about her, extremely glad to have her back.

The question now is... Who is going to be the colourless unit? Hector should be the red one I'm guessing, because he could use swords in FE7. Ephraim, apart from being on a horse, I don't know what weapon will they give him. I don't really know if Veronica will be the vanilla one or a new one though, so... Celica is on a weird spot too, don't know if she'll have magic or swords too... I can't wait for them to come!

EDIT: https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2/result

There's the full list. Veronica clutched it, just one by a 1000 votes over Camilla. Also, this time the top male was voted more than the top female, but in general more people voted for females again. Leif is 9, guess it's time you add certain someone to the game IS...

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
HELL ****IN YEAAAAH!!!

Hector deserves it. Also Veronica was a really clever choice. Really surprised to see Ephraim though.

Staarih

Smash Master
Yass Veronica, after seeing her close to the top in the mid-results, I began voting for her. Luckily it paid off haha!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed we won't get a cool Camilla based on Garon with his armor and ax.

But I'm pretty satisfied overall.

Sad none of my favorites like Robin or Owain or Titania got very far though...

MARTH GOT ROBBED! HE SHOULD HAVE EPHRAIM'S SPOT.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed we won't get a cool Camilla based on Garon with his armor and ax.

Ephraim winning over Marth makes you feel... disgusted? :smirk:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ephraim winning over Marth makes you feel... disgusted? :smirk:
Considering Marth overall got more votes...

Yes.

It was bull in the first CYL, its bull now.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The Top 20 Males: 1-10, 11-20
The Top 20 Females: 1-10, 11-20

-The Top 20 Males didn't have that many changes surprisingly enough. The only differences are that Mystery!Marth dropped off to 11th for Leif and Ryoma to move up a spot, Keaton switched with Xander, and Sigurd dropped off for Alfonse, Kaden, and Soren to move up a spot.
-Top 20 Females had a lot more changes though. Along with the aforementioned Veronica kicking out Camilla for second place for an upset, Nino and Loki kicked down Micaiah a couple spots, Morgan beat Selkie, Lilina beat Nowi, Mia jumped ahead of Ninian, Myrrh dropped off completely, and Delthea and F!Robin moved up a spot each.
-Marth got robbed, poor guy actually would've beat Ephraim if not for the split vote. Similarly, Soren would've made Top 15 and a couple Tellius characters like Ranulf and Nephenee also would've made Top 20 in their respective lists.
-Just outside of those rankings, Wrys was actually very close to making Top 20 Males as he's behind Soren and Sigurd. Fjorm and Sharena were also close to Top 20 Females as they were behind F!Robin.

Overall, this was a fun list. It's great to see Veronica do well and I'm hoping that this will mean we'll get her regular form soon alongside her special one. Additionally, I hope that Marth does get something from this alongside the Top 4 winners as the poor guy did get the short end of the stick due to having his votes split between two popular forms.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made a ton of progress in Strider. Found the last few Kunai and Catapault upgrades in the game. I think I only really have one energy upgrade to get, then I'm done with the major collectables. After that, I can beat Meio and call it a day.

Great freaking game man, definitely would recommend it to anyone who likes action games or platformers.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
In other games Red's playing that nobody gives a damn about: Starbound.

upload_2018-2-1_3-38-7.png

This is a baby Fluffalo.

It is adorable.

That is all.

[EDIT]: No that is not all holy ****.

upload_2018-2-1_3-41-25.png

That thing grows fast.

I barely got the screenshot finished and now it's ****ing huge.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Owain got 26th total, so while it's not top 10, it's good enough for a Farfetched Hero version.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Owain got 26th total, so while it's not top 10, it's good enough for a Farfetched Hero version.
I mean. Robin got 7th.

He didn't do that bad but not good enough for it to really matter that much.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
In other games Red's playing that nobody gives a damn about: Starbound.

View attachment 135682

This is a baby Fluffalo.

It is adorable.

That is all.

[EDIT]: No that is not all holy ****.

View attachment 135683

That thing grows fast.

I barely got the screenshot finished and now it's ****ing huge.
Hey, I care, Red. I care.

If you're on PC and you start modding it at any point in time, there's an Inkling mod called Squids in Space that I did some bug testing and contributed some sprite work to a long while back. I think a couple of my more vanilla sprites got replaced, but others were weird knick-knacks that are probably still there. Probably. It's been months since I've checked up on it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey, I care, Red. I care.

If you're on PC and you start modding it at any point in time, there's an Inkling mod called Squids in Space that I did some bug testing and contributed some sprite work to a long while back. I think a couple of my more vanilla sprites got replaced, but others were weird knick-knacks that are probably still there. Probably. It's been months since I've checked up on it.
D'aww, thank ye.

Squid mod? Fresh. Looks like it's been kept alive, last update was ten days ago.

Literally fired Starbound up yesterday, so still kind of in the whole learning phase. Probably still gonna be a bit before I mod it, but I'll keep that one in mind.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is sooooo much better.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'm quite pleasantly surprised Veronica got voted in to becoming a new Brave Hero. I'm quite interested in seeing what they'll do for her - perhaps give her a costume based on Bruno, but I'm also rather curious as to any implications this might have for the continuing story of FEH - perhaps this Brave Veronica comes from a world where she learned about Surtr's omnicidal conquest and decided to help her brother's friends, and maybe pull a heel-face turn to help stop Surtr alongside the Order.

BTW Coricus Coricus - If you saw a 'Tempest King Fanboy' start following you on Twitter, that was me. Just thought I'd let you know so you didn't think it was someone unfamiliar.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations Hector and Celica for getting first in Fire Emblem Channel! Oh and Ephraim and Veronica for coming in second.
And yes,:4greninja:'d at morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ok, now we NEED to get default Veronica before August unless IS plans on fkat out letting us get Brave Veronica AND put her on the summoning pool before Veronica even gets her head straight. I'm actually glad Veronica got in second, she's my favorite of the FEH OCs, though I find it incredibly funny still.

Still, Brave Hector is now upon us and I really couldn't be more more excited.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
@Shishœ's pink name matchs so well with his avatar that I cannot stop looking at it. It looks so good

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, so I say **** it and decided to defeat Ganon. The shrines can wait for another day.

So... In short? The game was pretty good. I had a lot of fun., but should a future Zelda title be an open world RPG like this one? Well, I would hope they make major improvements on certain aspects, such as the weapon/armor systems. Especially weapons.

They got something really special here and I really hope they improve upon it. If they can make it better, they just might tear me away from OoT. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ok, now we NEED to get default Veronica before August unless IS plans on fkat out letting us get Brave Veronica AND put her on the summoning pool before Veronica even gets her head straight. I'm actually glad Veronica got in second, she's my favorite of the FEH OCs, though I find it incredibly funny still.
If the Brave one is playable before the vanilla one, it's proof that Xander's influence really affected her. :p

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
So do mustaches actually make you more powerful in the Marioverse or do they just make you more lucky

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here are the rest of the CYL 2 results:

1-100 places overall
101-300 places overall
301 and beyond

My thoughts:

Most of the top 2 for both males and females are great choices. I'm quite interested in seeing how the brave versions of Ephraim and Hector will turn out.

Nice to see Takumi still retained the top 10 and still managed to be the highest ranked male character from Fates yet again! I was also shocked too see Ryoma climb onto the top 10, but hey, good for him!

Veronica climbing to 2nd place was surprising, but I hope this means we'll have Veronica playable in the near future (hopefully with her normal self first, followed by her Brave Heroes counterpart by the time that comes out).

Kaden successfully managed to remain in the top 20! I'm very happy!

Speaking of Kaden, seeing how him, Keaton, and Selkie managed to make the top 20 for their respective categories, I hope this means we'll be seeing the beast units put into Heroes sometime in the future. I'd LOVE to spend my orbs on Kaden.

Conrad managed to get 106th place overall, with Python right behind him at 107th place. Great to see two of my favorites from Echoes managed to score much higher than I expected, especially Conrad.

Nice to see Lyon score at 126th, though I'm rather saddened Oboro dropped to the 170s range this time around.

Faye at 88th makes me a bit uncomfortable though.

D

Deleted member

Brave Veronica with Siegfried riding on Sieghorse when

Siegbert: "Father, why is that girl wielding your sword?"
Xander: "She's like the child I never had."
Siegbert: "But Father, you have me!"
Xander: "I call her Siegfavoritechild"

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
been replaying botw (this time on master mode) and i'm skipping every memory cutscene... EXCEPT for the one with Revali

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I forgot to mention; I also beat Plague of Shadows for the first time as well. Plague Knight went from my least favorite knight to my most favorite. :laugh:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hector and Ephraim are in top 2. No surprise. Since I don't have either of them, it's going to be hard to decide who to pick out of the two. lol Takumi and Leif making top 9. Nice. Yo FE Heroes bring Leif in the game already. Veronica is in 2nd place for female... I guess that's better than the other three behind her.

Eliwood made top 20? Okay that's surprising for me. Good for Kaden, Leo and Soren making top 20. Likewise, same for Mia, Ninian and Delthea.

Thinking about it, I should have went for Mia instead of Anna in my battle ballot. I don't mean to complain since I'm happy she made 17th in top 20 females, but I'm just realizing now that I like Mia way better than Anna. lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
We got the CYL results, and the highlight:
YES, CAMILLA IS OUT. FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED!
I'm so happy with the results. Hector and Ephraim are great, so happy they'll get some love. And FINALLY we'll get a playable Veronica, extremely happy with this, rather than having another stupid Camilla.

The best part about Celica being first is hearing more of Erica Lidbeck, I love that voice actress so much. She's pretty much the exact opposite of Celica, and I find it hilarious. I remember the direct the voices of Alm and Celica made playing the game, and Erica made fun of Celica for the same things I kinda disliked about her, extremely glad to have her back.

The question now is... Who is going to be the colourless unit? Hector should be the red one I'm guessing, because he could use swords in FE7. Ephraim, apart from being on a horse, I don't know what weapon will they give him. I don't really know if Veronica will be the vanilla one or a new one though, so... Celica is on a weird spot too, don't know if she'll have magic or swords too... I can't wait for them to come!

EDIT: https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2/result

There's the full list. Veronica clutched it, just one by a 1000 votes over Camilla. Also, this time the top male was voted more than the top female, but in general more people voted for females again. Leif is 9, guess it's time you add certain someone to the game IS...
Rip Female Corrin coming 2nd to last
Niles being at 74 is higher then I thought he would be

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
google dot com How come I get really anxious when I'm about to do a presentation but I'm perfectly okay when actually doing it

Mad as hell about Marth not getting the win. Just give him a brave thing anyway, he's your first hero goddammit!

edit: with combined votes, he almoat beat Hector, and did beat ****ing celica. WTF!
:062:

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Eh. For the most part I can't say I'm surprised by nor really care for the top four. The only part I do care about is Veronica getting second. That's a pretty neat surprise and I'm curious how they're going to handle that one.

... And Hana fell by roughly 100 SPOTS from the last CYL. Now that stings quite a bit. I was expecting a drop, but yikes, not by THAT much.

... And she's somehow still above DORCAS of all people. She must've put poison in his mutton.

:094:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mad as hell about Marth not getting the win. Just give him a brave thing anyway, he's your first hero goddammit!

edit: with combined votes, he almoat beat Hector, and did beat ****ing celica. WTF!
:062:
Hopefully his upgrade helps him at least until another version of him is out

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I saw the CYL2 Victors before coming back here. Celica, alongside Hector and Ephraim, is no surprise. But Veronica passing Camilla was genuinely a surprise. I thought it was going to be a race between Camilla and Eirika, but Veronica getting pass both is a genuine surprise. And I'm quite okay with it.
I mean, one of the reasons I wasn't exactly a fan of Eirika winning was the fact that if she won, there would've been little diversity among the series in the 2nd Brave picks. I know not alot of people are a fan of Camilla, but she at least felt like she was adding diversity among the series to the Top picks compared to if Eirika had won. Veronica winning keeps that diversity. And now I'm very curious at what her Brave form will look like.
Still nice to see Leif high. Now he's in 9th compared to 10th. And yeah, Marth was robbed because of the Voting Split. He wouldn't have beaten Hector, but he would've beaten Ephraim.

Also, some notables in the Top 100.
-All Beast Units from Fates besides Velouria are in the Top 20 of each respective poll. Panne is also the 26th Ranked Female.
-Fjorm is 21st on the Female Poll, with Sharena behind her in 22nd.
-Aversa is 23rd.
-Ishtar is 25th.
-Surtr is placed 62nd while Bruno is at 71st.
-Anna from Awakening is placed at 68th while her Heroes counterpart is placed 75th.
-Rinea is placed at 76th.
-Lilith from Fates is placed at 91st.
-Grima is placed at 93rd.
-Genny is 98th. For those who don't remember, Genny was just behind Reinhardt in the last CYL Poll. She was 585th.
-For those curious, Brigand Boss placed at 212.

Edit: I just noticed that Marth is pictured with the Winners.
It's like they know that if the Split wasn't there, Marth would've won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom