• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Charles Martinet replied to the Mario movie tweet with "Woohoo!!!!!"

I mean, it's fully expected, but good to know he's indeed in it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Lots of **** happened since I've been out. Lots of ****.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
With the pricing revealed of the Nintendo Switch Online, I'd probably be content with a 3-month subscription myself. At least it's much cheaper than what PlayStation Plus offers for it's 3-month ($33.95 Aus) subscription.

And Re: Nintendo and Illumination teaming up for the Mario movie, my only wish is that the quality is close to that of the first Despicable Me film - which was pretty decent in my opinion. I'm keeping my expectations low for now until we see what it looks like.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I agree, anything Minions or related to Minions is unwatchable and should burn + end immediately.
Despicable Me 1 is great though. 2 is fine and 3 is passable. Literally the only BAD one is the Minions movie and everyone knew Minions would be awful if they had to carry their own movie. Hence the awfulness.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I only have SMO and BOTW in my Switch so I lose nothing out of the internet not being free.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Despicable Me 1 is great though. 2 is fine and 3 is passable. Literally the only BAD one is the Minions movie and everyone knew Minions would be awful if they had to carry their own movie. Hence the awfulness.
And yet it still became the second highest grossing animated movie of all time up to that point.

It's proof that humanity has failed as a species.

D

Deleted member

I am completely fine with the Despicable Me series as long as the minions are not over-saturated. Despicable Me 1 did not over-saturate them. 2 over-saturated them a little bit too much and the Minion movie was one of my least favorite movies of all time. I never saw 3 ( I did not care ) mean, I seen Minions too much honestly. The Minions need to burn.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I only have SMO and BOTW in my Switch so I lose nothing out of the internet not being free.
Regardless of whether you have any online games or not, a Switch that has only those two games is a Switch in a state of suffering.

The rich children need a hype-bro, or their fancy pants entitlement will turn the whole Switch experience sour.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This $20/year price for Nintendo's online was announced ages ago. This is just reconfirmation and a month being given for its rollout.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just remembered that, in Despicable Me 3, the character Balthazar Bratt said the line "It's on like Donkey Kong".

I wonder if that was teasing the Mario movie (the movie came out 5 months before rumors of the Mario movie popped up).

D

Deleted member

Mfw Im torturing my Switch because I only have one game.
I have a lot of Switch games ( Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Batman Telltale, BOTW, etc ).
You should get more games for it, this is the console of the year!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I just remembered that, in Despicable Me 3, the character Balthazar Bratt said the line "It's on like Donkey Kong".

I wonder if that was teasing the Mario movie (the movie came out 5 months before rumors of the Mario movie popped up).
I doubt it. Most likely it's just an 80s pop culture reference thrown in for the character.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I doubt it. Most likely it's just an 80s pop culture reference thrown in for the character.
Inb4 we watch in true horror as Bart is the villain in the Super Mario movie and its actually a Minion's crossover.

D

Deleted member

You must stop this. No more of this. This scares me.

What is this?
It's a character from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared ( that series is disturbing for some people )
I actually found out his name was Tony the Talking Clock today.
This was supposed to be a reminder to try and to go with the flow of the Switch.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's a character from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared ( that series is disturbing for some people )
I actually found out his name was Tony the Talking Clock today.
This was supposed to be a reminder to try and to go with the flow of the Switch.
You know, with a reminder like that, I'm almost tempted to sell my Switch.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, looks like Fire Emblem Heroes is doing well.
Also, a whole bunch of Anniversary images from FEH artists have been posted.
https://imgur.com/a/MsI07

And of course, the Alfonse X Fjorm ship seems to have gotten popular ever since this moment from the Feh Channel Vid was posted.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And of course, the Alfonse X Fjorm ship seems to have gotten popular ever since this moment from the Feh Channel Vid was posted.
Glad to see the series getting more popular again! The data seems to be increasing.
Also, so close yet so far.
Wow love that data

Sales have slowly been going from "few" to "many." I wonder if I can put down "Few" in my tax reports. . .
:061:
I love the data too!
You know, with a reminder like that, I'm almost tempted to sell my Switch.
He is just a fancy clock who can control time, he means no harm. Do not let the clock interfere with your sleep or Nintendo Switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This gif is something I didn't notice but is making me have a slight grin as it's funny how Alfonse just doesn't want to be apart of it.

Also five Bride Charolette's were killed for that cake, and effie betrayed everyone by eating it all. That monster!

D

Deleted member

This thread is almost reaching three thousand posts, good job my Fire Emblem heroes! ( I apologize for that horrid pun ).
You have even impressed the time master himself.
Edit: :4greninja:'d again..

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeeeaaaahhh after what I read about Don't Hug Me I'm Scared on TV Tropes, I'm not clicking any vague YouTube links.

As to why I'm quoting this, it's to warn anyone with a nervous side to back the heck away from clicking it themselves.
Its the DHMIS gumball episode and they same a song mainly called The fun will never end

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

We're getting a mobile Mario Kart game.

D

Deleted member

We're getting a mobile Mario Kart game.
I think this was announced two pages ago.

Mario Kart Mobile title incoming

Either way Swamp, sounds epic! Looks like a very interesting concept, this has a lot of potential to be a top hit.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bruh, if they raised the checkered flag that means they already crossed the finish line; a green or white flag would make sense.

Only 2 weeks until NASCAR, be strong Mandala.

D

Deleted member

Bruh, if they raised the checkered flag that means they already crossed the finish line; a green or white flag would make sense.

Only 2 weeks until NASCAR, be strong Mandala.
NASCAR soon? Huh, interesting.
It would make sense, the checkered flag usually means the end of the race, not lap one or two. Mario Kart is a fun series, I am awaiting Mario Kart 9.

Chrono.

I wonder if MK Tour is gonna be more of a management type game rather than straight up racing.

D

Deleted member

Three thousandth post! This thread has reached three thousand posts!
This thread does sure move fast, and so many events going on.
Right now I feel Switch is console of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom