• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So potential leaks for the Gen 8 Starters have come out:

I don't know if I believe these, but grass bear is amazing.
Hey, you know what would really be a solid idea? Let's frame our confidential design documents! No no no, not a finished picture, not the very first sketch. Just some random copy, yeah.

You ever notice how rarely real leaks stem from pictures taken from the side or at an angle?

D

Deleted member

I saw your icon and thought you were Mythra Mythra being weird.
I certainly make weird profile pictures :troll:
( My profile picture is so dumb I like it )
Hey, you know what would really be a solid idea? Let's frame our confidential design documents! No no no, not a finished picture, not the very first sketch. Just some random copy, yeah.

You ever notice how rarely real leaks stem from pictures taken from the side or at an angle?
I agree with you.
It literally looks like someone made that. If starters were leaked it should be in some kind of Japanese confirmed Nintendo magazine.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Idk, smells like discount valentines chocolate to me
You know what Valentine's chocolate boxes and Nintendo Directs have in common?

The color red.

You know what that means?

THE HOUR IS NIGH. THE SACRIFICE SHALL BE PERFORMED AT THE LOW ALTAR BENEATH THE MOUNT. ARRIVE AT TWO IN THE MORNING, THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT IS A BIT CLICHE.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Muh roll.png

I......I just wanted Summer Robin. Eh, maybe will try to get her later.

Also I know barely any of you guys are interested in Fate/Grand Order, but I just wanted to say...

Semiramis Progress.png

Today's been a good day.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How the **** is it even possible to avoid Donnel for so long? Have you just recently start playing?
.......... -Shrugs- Kinda but I barely summon honestly.

Must be because of my Brave Lyn and New Year Azura.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This is true, but to be fair

Dewott, Emboar, Serperior were all leaked that exact way just as final designs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I want to move so I can set up my full Sailor Moon funko set. I got the outer senshi last week.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How the **** is it even possible to avoid Donnel for so long? Have you just recently start playing?
.......... -Shrugs- Kinda but I barely summon honestly.

Must be because of my Brave Lyn and New Year Azura.
It's even more surprising for him especially since he's one of the free Heroes in the Special Maps rotation.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This is true, but to be fair

Dewott, Emboar, Serperior were all leaked that exact way just as final designs.
The documents were the same, but not in the manner they were displayed. Hence my post.
These leaks were obviously inspired by the actual leaks last time, but the differences are where I believe this attempt incriminates itself.

D

Deleted member

You all have a problem with my profile picture? :troll:
Das a cursed image.

And unsafe due the cleavage.
You like looking at my time spheres? They will take you into the past and the future, but the future does not exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The documents were the same, but not in the manner they were displayed. Hence my post.
These leaks were obviously inspired by the actual leaks last time, but the differences are where I believe this attempt incriminates itself.
I do agree there. It seems like it wanted to replicate the two biggest starter leaks making it more likely to be faked and it probably is due to the designs themselves.

The bear I think is good and passable but the others are hit or miss.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Damn, think I really messed up my Fire Emblem Sacred Stones save file.

Never once went to the Tower to grind for levels on my units because I never felt it was necessary.

But now I'm on the final chapter at the map screen and the final boss one shots a lot of the units that have legendary weapons.

Which means I have to get really, really lucky with misses and/or criticals, which wouldn't be as much of an issue if the map doesn't start you back from the very beginning when you lose.

Not sure if I even want to complete the last battle at this point if it is going to be a tedious and time-consuming effort.

It's my fault for not wanting to grind just to be safe. But due to the nature of permadeath and weapons having durability, the idea just really did not seem enjoyable to me at all, so I pushed through with what I had. Ah, what a disappointing way to conclude my play through of the game...
I don't think not griding was the issue...FE8 is pretty easy by Fire Emblem standards, even without grinding.

Sounds like you either picked a bunch of frail units and/or just got badly RNG screwed.

/notlateatall

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Breh, if Shiny gets away with that avi while I had to edit/crop all of mine to avoid a strike, Imma get upset. :V

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

People really want that cardboard.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I guess for the next game, it'll literally be Pay-2-Win because you gotta pay to play :p
Unless you're me, in which case it'll be more like Pay-2-Lose. ;P

But seriously, if they can provide a robust online infrastructure, ideally with NETFLIX and VIRTUAL CONSOLE (of some sort), I don't mind the annual fee. That's just the industry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Your current avy has a cleavage too though?
Not as much as in-game Mythra; her model shows so much boob to the point you question where her nipples are sometimes.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Mario Kart Mobile title incoming

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Mario Golf: Club Smash that is.
Yeeee get that Tennis and Golf outtathaway so Camelot can get back to Golden Sun. :3

Mario Kart Mobile title incoming

I feel like the itprintsmoney.gif would be appropriate here.

*coughs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom