• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is one of those days where I look back at comments of people saying "SM would be too lighthearted due its artstyle" and laugh.:4pacman:

D

Deleted member

This is one of those days where I look back at comments of people saying "SM would be too lighthearted due its artstyle" and laugh.:4pacman:
Same here. Gen 7 is probably darker than any other generation. I said it. Just check out the new Pokedex and other things ( Buzzwole probably killing Snorlax ).
:4ganondorf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

Ah yes. All 3 ethnicities.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Another highlight coming up for the anime is this:

@GoldenYuiitusin

In an upcoming episode the Masked Royale shows up and fights Ash. It's litten vs Inceneroar, so I bet this is where it evolves.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
SteamWorld Dig 1 is out on Switch today. If you enjoyed the sequel you sgould get this one.

D

Deleted member

You on some kind of Spanish website-oh wait, it is English as well ( translator? )
Either way, what a strange collection.
We need a "clock" ethnicity in all of the lists. I am a majestic clock who is a master of time.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If anyone hasn't gotten Celeste yet, you should. If you like that kind of game. Which I do.

:bubblebobble:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, got the final upgrade in Strider and beat Meio. Again, great game I would recommend to almost anyone.

I did a couple of survival mode challenges and called it a day. I should get back to Samus Returns and finish that one up, if I remember, I'm fairly close to the end.

D

Deleted member

Another highlight coming up for the anime is this:

@GoldenYuiitusin

In an upcoming episode the Masked Royale shows up and fights Ash. It's litten vs Inceneroar, so I bet this is where it evolves.
This is bittersweet. If Kukui already has an Incineroar, then the odds Ash's Litten will fully evolve may have decreased a bit....
...unless he gives Ash the Incinum-Z after the match or something....

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is bittersweet. If Kukui already has an Incineroar, then the odds Ash's Litten will fully evolve may have decreased a bit....
...unless he gives Ash the Incinum-Z after the match or something....
I think it evolves based on the starter leaks they had before sun and moon.

D

Deleted member

I think it evolves based on the starter leaks they had before sun and moon.
I really hope so. Because usually no two protagonists share two Pokémon in their lineup on-screen.

Yes, May had Squirtle and Bulbasaur, but not while Ash's were with him. And now she has Wartortle and Venusaur.

D

Deleted member

Hm... I've never actually had the chance to play Tharcia 776. Is it considered the hardest Fire Emblem game ever? I do hear that the title of hardest Fire Emblem game would be around the likes of that, Binding Blade, Radiant Dawn and Fates Conquest.
From what I hear, Thracia 776 is just straight up bull****
Like, "green units attacking you" and "pitch black FoW maps with warp tiles" levels of bull****

I am very proud of my Prefer not to answer heritage

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, due to circumstances of what was my main reason to be on the site, I will become more active in this thread from this day on.

Don't expect too much of me though, the once very active and Rapunzel-loving Nintendo-Spider151 is not the same anymore, but hey, at least I could try to interact with more people around again.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, due to circumstances of what was my main reason to be on the site, I will become more active in this thread from this day on.

Don't expect too much of me though, the once very active and Rapunzel-loving Nintendo-Spider151 is not the same anymore, but hey, at least I could try to interact with more people around again.
To be honest, I somehow completely missed that you were the same person.

I even remember wondering where Nintendo-Spider went at one point. Clearly I'm a doof.

But really, it'll be nice to see you around more.

D

Deleted member

I'll take Hector for my free Brave Hero without a second thought(assuming we get a free one like last time but I'd say that's a safe bet).
Sword Armors are the last thing I need with BK and Arden but I also have 3 fully built Archers and still want Innes to come home.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think the side of me that fed guests to the animals and staged battle royales in Zoo Tycoon is beginning to wake up in Skyrim.

I enchanted Grelod the Kind's clothes with her own soul, named it after her and kept it as a trophy.

She should love the Soul Cairn. It's just like her heart: empty and barren.

. . .My soft spots include puppers, children, and the Windhelm Argonian dockworkers. Messing with any of those things is an intensely bad idea.

D

Deleted member

Good to see an old member coming back in a way.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think the side of me that fed guests to the animals and staged battle royales in Zoo Tycoon is beginning to wake up in Skyrim.

I enchanted Grelod the Kind's clothes with her own soul, named it after her and kept it as a trophy.

She should love the Soul Cairn. It's just like her heart: empty and barren.

. . .My soft spots include puppers, children, and the Windhelm Argonian dockworkers. Messing with any of those things is an intensely bad idea.
Did you find Meeko? He's a pupper with a bit of background, if you're interested. There's also the Dawnguard huskies, whom which I adore with all my heart.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I just realised something. When the Choose Your Legends Banner came with the Brave characters, they also had a Voting Gauntlet with the 1st-4th Winners from both the Male and Female Brackets. While the Brave characters were free, the Voting Gauntlet characters weren't, as the Voting Gauntlet used the original versions of the characters, who could only be gotten randomly from the Banners. So those who wanted Bonus points needed the Banner characters and couldn't use the Brave versions.

So think about this. How are they going to do Veronica now? While they did have Alfonse and Sharena on the first VG, they never had a "Free character" on the VG since regular Lissa on the Clerics VG(not counting F!Corrin who was a Free character for Android users only and Catria who could be gotten at 3* during the Pegasus Sisters quests). If they do a second VG featuring Poll winners, Veronica is going to be part of it regardless, since regardless whether they do either a CYL2 1st-4th Winners VG or a CYL1+2 1st-2nd Winners VG, Veronica will be part of it either way.

And that also depends on whether they make Veronica Free or not. I mean, the way the story is setting her up, she could end up like Fjorm where we get her for free when the moment comes for her to join with us. But to IS, this could mess with a VG featuring her, cause if everybody gets a Free Veronica, people may choose to go with Veronica in a Gauntlet for the easy Bonus Points for Feathers and whatnot. But in the business routine, popularity usually means putting them on a Banner because people will pay to try to get a popular character like her, which will most certainly mean backlash if they make her Banner-only despite her "joining" in the story.

Either way, I just think this is something noteworthy to think about.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Every-time someone makes a post about Fire Emblem as I said before, it usually gets six likes or more.
I like how this thread is filled with Fire Emblem fans, and I feel like I have to play the games. :laugh:
If anyone hasn't gotten Celeste yet, you should. If you like that kind of game. Which I do.

:bubblebobble:
Huh, that game sounds pretty neat. I heard it is about mountain climbing and getting treasures.

Welcome back! You seem like a good person though. You called my profile picture beautiful and you seem genuine and nice with your straight and informative posts. You will enjoy it in here I am sure!

D

Deleted member

So I just realised something. When the Choose Your Legends Banner came with the Brave characters, they also had a Voting Gauntlet with the 1st-4th Winners from both the Male and Female Brackets. While the Brave characters were free, the Voting Gauntlet characters weren't, as the Voting Gauntlet used the original versions of the characters, who could only be gotten randomly from the Banners. So those who wanted Bonus points needed the Banner characters and couldn't use the Brave versions.

So think about this. How are they going to do Veronica now? While they did have Alfonse and Sharena on the first VG, they never had a "Free character" on the VG since regular Lissa on the Clerics VG(not counting F!Corrin who was a Free character for Android users only and Catria who could be gotten at 3* during the Pegasus Sisters quests). If they do a second VG featuring Poll winners, Veronica is going to be part of it regardless, since regardless whether they do either a CYL2 1st-4th Winners VG or a CYL1+2 1st-2nd Winners VG, Veronica will be part of it either way.

And that also depends on whether they make Veronica Free or not. I mean, the way the story is setting her up, she could end up like Fjorm where we get her for free when the moment comes for her to join with us. But to IS, this could mess with a VG featuring her, cause if everybody gets a Free Veronica, people may choose to go with Veronica in a Gauntlet for the easy Bonus Points for Feathers and whatnot. But in the business routine, popularity usually means putting them on a Banner because people will pay to try to get a popular character like her, which will most certainly mean backlash if they make her Banner-only despite her "joining" in the story.

Brave Heroes vs. Brave Heroes 2.0
One side has the Brave versions of Lyn, Ike, Lucina and Roy with another rerun of their banner and the other just uses the new CYL banner with Brave Hector, Celica, Ephraim and Veronica.

VG banners aren't mandatory as they can just coincide with ongoing banners.
Same with TT banners like we've seen this time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Maybe like Ike, Veronica will make her way into the normal pool somehow? After all her brave version would.

Perhaps rather then it be story based, she'll be something like a GHB to match Xander. Or maybe the Rhythm game hands her out?

Also we have been able to get nearly 60 orbs the past two days in heroes so I went and rounded them all up for tonight!

I'm going for Brave Ike and maybe Nephenee. Hope to get them.

D

Deleted member

Also we have been able to get nearly 60 orbs the past two days in heroes so I went and rounded them all up for tonight!

I'm going for Brave Ike and maybe Nephenee. Hope to get them.
I'm gonna try for BIke simply because of Steady Breath.
I already have the other three so I won't spend much on it.

Also, don't forget the 50 Orbs that should come with the reset.
I'm over 100 again now thanks to the February quests :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Did you find Meeko? He's a pupper with a bit of background, if you're interested. There's also the Dawnguard huskies, whom which I adore with all my heart.
Meeko is instant adopted whenever I have children in a save (he deserves a better place to live and some people to love him above all) and the huskies pick up the slack when traveling whenever I pick the Dawnguard side.

Unfortunately they always seem to die from friendly fire and the Black Book that is supposed to make followers immune does nothing for puppers. So many sudden heart wrenchings and save reloads. It's gotten to the point where I get paranoid whenever my doggo isn't visibly nearby, even if it turns out they just got stuck somewhere or I told them to wait. Oddly my human followers never seem to catch friendly fire, which makes the Black Book ability functionally useless as a result. So now I use it to make myself hotter.

Technically Vigilance is also an option, but I like all of the Dawnguard DLC doggos on both sides better (huggable adorable floofers or horrific wheezing corpses alike), and knowing what I do about how he's trained kinda. . .worries me.

If Meeko is my first choice for adoption, Vigilance would be my absolute last. I wouldn't trust the dog around my kids. Or his owner.

Chrono.

People are already modding FighterZ.

Ngl that permanent SSJ3 Goku is clean. Permanent 100% Frieza on the other hand... *shudders*

Also 18's neck broke during her lv3. Yikes.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm gonna try for BIke simply because of Steady Breath.
I already have the other three so I won't spend much on it.

Also, don't forget the 50 Orbs that should come with the reset.
I'm over 100 again now thanks to the February quests :p
I've still yet to pull any ike :(

I went for him( sort of) on the legendary banner the other but got Sanaki. i only spent like 15 orbs and didn't have Sanaki so I don't mind. I have a lot of red units and still believe Radiant Ike is going to win that poll, so I'm not making him a priority when I can go for Bike at a higher percent rate. Don't know if I'll pull for another if I get him, but steady breath is a good fodder so maybe. Excited none the less for all those orbs.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Brave Heroes vs. Brave Heroes 2.0
One side has the Brave versions of Lyn, Ike, Lucina and Roy with another rerun of their banner and the other just uses the new CYL banner with Brave Hector, Celica, Ephraim and Veronica.

VG banners aren't mandatory as they can just coincide with ongoing banners.
Same with TT banners like we've seen this time.
Having it be the Brave versions on the VG would help. Cause that's really the thing. If Veronica doesn't come out before a VG featuring her comes by and it's the Normal one, no one will be inclined to join her except dedicated fans since no one will be able to get Bonus points for joining her. Meanwhile, if they make her Normal version Free, that would likely incline everybody to choose her, especially those who don't have any of the other characters for bonus points, which would give Veronica a huge advantage over the others.
Maybe like Ike, Veronica will make her way into the normal pool somehow? After all her brave version would.

Perhaps rather then it be story based, she'll be something like a GHB to match Xander. Or maybe the Rhythm game hands her out?
Well, so far, none of the GHB characters have gotten into a VG, not even Xander or F!Robin. Summer Robin and Summer Xander got on a VG, but they were Banner units. And so far, none of the OC characters are part of the Normal Summoning Pool, since Fjorm and Gunnthra are Legendary Banner units only. And only Gunnthra and Vanguard Ike are coming back to the Legendary Pool in February while Fjorm isn't coming back until March.
This could be different with Veronica cause as you said, the Brave units are added to the regular pool. But as mentioned, OC characters haven't been added to the regular pool so far.

Edit: I also just realised, what Theme are they going to do for Veronica? We had a Parent Theme with the first CYL, some of us expected a Sibling Theme for CYL2. Now I wonder what Theme they will actually do, especially with Veronica around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom