• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
As far as I know, it's still an unconfirmed rumor. Besides that one NeoGaf user that also said that Wolf was considered for Melee and someone else saying that Chronobound from here also confirmed it in his research, no one has found the original source for that rumor yet.
It's a BS rumor. Source Gaming even denied it as well.

If such rumor existed then I want proof of that.
Hm... I've never actually had the chance to play Tharcia 776. Is it considered the hardest Fire Emblem game ever? I do hear that the title of hardest Fire Emblem game would be around the likes of that, Binding Blade, Radiant Dawn and Fates Conquest.
It's my little nickname for the game. :estatic:

Can't say for sure but FE5 is up there in difficulty. FE6 wasn't even that hard aside from the last 5 chapters. Roy put that BB to good use in the end. Much to Zeiphel's dismay

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I kind of miss when I was premium.

Even though I hear the DR I kind of dead, I kind of miss having the ability to post there and look at the posts there, you know?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So again, I know you guys are not into Fate/Grand Order, but Valentine's event is on and I just wanted to say.

Medusa's Chocolates..png

Receiving virtual chocolates from my 2D waifu and all her alternates to cop out with the fact I'll always be single feels good~

D

Deleted member

Check your Premium expiration date ya beautiful piece of ****.
NSG is secretly the hero of SmashBoards.
Can he face his true fears against the time master? I hope so!
He is the hero of Smashboards. Devil May Plop Devil May Plop should be grateful that the selfless veteran gave you a free Premium pass. You can continue to plop happily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
It's a BS rumor. Source Gaming even denied it as well.

If such rumor existed then I want proof of that.

It's my little nickname for the game. :estatic:

Can't say for sure but FE5 is up there in difficulty. FE6 wasn't even that hard aside from the last 5 chapters. Roy put that BB to good use in the end. Much to Zeiphel's dismay
Wasn't even that hard? Damn. Last time I played FE6, it was on the Redux Patch getting curbstomped (curse you Chapter 19 Ilia route Fog of War -_-') numerous times on Hard Mode.

I was Arena grinding too. I was about to say maybe my tactician decisions suck (they still do), but then I remembered I stopped playing on Chapter 20 once I looked up what you meant by the final five chapters. :p

Then again, a FE5 player did tell me that Tharcia's difficulty is fake so ehh idk...

Chrono.

I was kinda sad to see the DR was dead, though I never really posted there cause I felt a bit out of place.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Check your Premium expiration date ya beautiful piece of ****.
:3

NSG is secretly the hero of SmashBoards.
Can he face his true fears against the time master? I hope so!
He is the hero of Smashboards. Devil May Plop Devil May Plop should be grateful that the selfless veteran gave you a free Premium pass. You can continue to plop happily.
Yeah, I was given something by a person. He did some things to help me with my things.

Ivander

Smash Legend
All these posts about praising NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy as a Hero and all I can think of is this old friend.

And as mentioned, for those who possibly missed it, the Hero Rises Voting Event for FEHeroes is happening.
https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum
And if you can do a favor, if you aren't going to vote for Vanguard Ike, at least vote for Hector. Or Winter Tharja if you need to vote for a girl.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just had my first Switch game crash, it is normal; many users of the Xenoblade sub said they got a crash or two, so nothing to worr- when was the last time I saved?.

EDIT: aw ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whenever I want to go to sleep, I see an alert from Shiny and I'm like "Nope, don't wanna sleep anymore."
He means no harm and he is just your clock, always telling the time. He also learned how to grow a nice body.

See, he means no harm! He does not look scary or anything, right?
These clock jokes are getting just as bad as the mayo jokes.... My apologies!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He means no harm and he is just your clock, always telling the time. He also learned how to grow a nice body.

See, he means no harm! He does not look scary or anything, right?
These clock jokes are getting just as bad as the mayo jokes.... My apologies!
Nah.

The mayo jokes died before the jar's contents would go past its expiration date. This... this is just... DAMMIT, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!

Chrono.

I just had my first Switch game crash, it is normal; many users of the Xenoblade sub said they got a crash or two, so nothing to worr- when was the last time I saved?.

I hope you pulled some Blades recently, because that's the only time the game autosaves at all.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been trying to figure out the discrepancies between certain. . .stamina recovery/regen tradeoff foodstuff stat altering benefits in Skyrim and in-game lore.

I've come to the conclusion that the stamina regen debuff is how. . .debilitated you are, while the stamina recovery is how much immediate energy it gives. So items that are worse stat-wise in that regard are actually better in-universe because they've got more kick.

So poorer quality items give less debuff because you aren't as out of it. Kinda makes sense, really.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope you pulled some Blades recently, because that's the only time the game autosaves at all.
Nope, I was about to farm some.

I lost:
-The entire Theory and Praxis affinity quest, including the collectables I farmed
-A UM kill
-3 Treasure Chests
-A Heart-to-Heart
-A long Merc Mission
-Like 3 Common Cores
-5 Pyra Dishes
-Pouch Spam to raise Mythra to S6.

Welp, time to haul *** to redo this.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The avatar space was my favorite thing about premium. Sig space too.

I liked the DR quite a bit although I didn't post there too frequently.

Nah.

The mayo jokes died before the jar's contents would go past its expiration date. This... this is just... DAMMIT, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!
I don't see what's creepy about how it looks.

Then again maybe that's because I haven't watched those videos (nor do I intend to).

D

Deleted member

FeelsBadMan
I feel for you.
Always remember to save.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finished up all of the Tempest Trial (thanks auto battle)!

35 orbs right now, which will be like 90 at reset when I get all the new orbs.

Most orbs I've had for awhile. I like that we are able to get so many for the anniversary though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Happy to be of service, Marsh-Friend.
And now I know what race to be. You're making this easy on me. :p

Err. . .I mean glad I brought up some good memories in that case. Sorry if it interrupted your Hyrule-ing.
Oh no that's alright. I'm at that point in BotW where I'm just trying to 100% it, so it can wait.

But before I do, I forgot that I haven't played through Spector of Torment yet. Gotta do that first.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well I'm shooting **** into space for profit now.

upload_2018-2-2_0-15-25.png

Pchoo, cha-ching.

Also I've got more NPCs crammed into a building than is probably healthy.

Yet somehow I can't upgrade my ship yet, and my crew's racking up a waiting list.

Nah.

The mayo jokes died before the jar's contents would go past its expiration date.
tsundere mayo intensifies.gif

Nope, I was about to farm some.

I lost:
-The entire Theory and Praxis affinity quest, including the collectables I farmed
-A UM kill
-3 Treasure Chests
-A Heart-to-Heart
-A long Merc Mission
-Like 3 Common Cores
-5 Pyra Dishes
-Pouch Spam to raise Mythra to S6.

Welp, time to haul *** to redo this.
Goddamn son.

That sucks. Heart goes out.

And now I know what race to be. You're making this easy on me. :p
Do you has wares if I have coin?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The game also saves when facing the final boss.

Not like Mythra was at the final boss though.

Chrono.

Aeterno Blade has to be the most generic and mediocre beat em up I've ever played.

Yet it somehow keeps get re-released on things.

D

Deleted member

The time master is secretly in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
DINNER.PNG
"Do not be so sad Rex, the time master is always hear to cheer anyone. There is also always time for a song". ( This is a scene from late into the game ).
These clock jokes are really goofy.
Well I'm shooting **** into space for profit now.

View attachment 135755

Pchoo, cha-ching.

Also I've got more NPCs crammed into a building than is probably healthy.

Yet somehow I can't upgrade my ship yet, and my crew's racking up a waiting list.

View attachment 135754

Goddamn son.
What game is that? Does more space make NPCs make more products and more happy like in real life with Cows? Either way, you have caught my attention.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
mfw I have to redo sidequests that trigger other sidequests
Shoutout to The Eye of Shining Justice in the background.

Thank **** I memorized all my objetives in Fonsa Myma.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People are already modding FighterZ.

Ngl that permanent SSJ3 Goku is clean. Permanent 100% Frieza on the other hand... *shudders*

Also 18's neck broke during her lv3. Yikes.
I already saw the base Goku and Vegeta ones. I know there's also a Labcoat android 21 mod. Wonder if they'll get to base Trunks, base Young Gohan and SS1 Young Gohan. They should be about as easy(or hard) as the rest of those mods.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What is WITH Dibella Statues? THEY SHOULD LOGICALLY BE BOTTOM HEAVY AND EASY TO PLACE. THEY ARE NOT.

Indeed. Khajiit does have wares... if you have coin.

>inventory includes three bottles of Skooma, six pinches of Moon Suger, and a book about an Argonian maid

...the last one is not for sale.
That last one is on my bed right now. Alongside an Amulet of Dibella, several Red Mountain Flowers, a Philiter of Vigor in the bowl on the nightstand that apparently thinks it's a migrating salmon, and WHY WON'T THE STATUE SIT UPRIGHT GRR

. . .I wanted the decor to be interesting.

Moon Sugar and Skooma go in the lockbox above the beverage chest over in the storage room. Along with mass quantities of Elsweyr Fondue and a fair bit of Sleeping Tree Sap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom