• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm considering promoting Michalis in Heroes but I'm not sure yet.
i say do it. He’s got a good weapon and refinement plus he has iotes shield which helps him be bulkier as it opens up his seal slot allowing him to tank bows and take hits from more things and hurt the enemy with bonfire and plus 10 damage when refined

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
One of the best things about Michalis (and by extenson Minerva) is that a refined Huteclere has both the Slaying and Wo Dao effects on top of the 16 Mt.

Makes it amazing for stuff like Moonbow, which can happen much more often and hit harder, making it a really good offensive choice along with Hauteclere.

With that said, his stats aren't exactly the greatest...

Your advice broke. :p
Most of the reason I'm even considering it comes from the fact that I haven't gotten Minerva yet, haha. Plus Mickey of Mousedon's a cool villain, so I may as well, right?

Might promote some others before him though. I got another Virion to merge into my Super Virion.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Most of the reason I'm even considering it comes from the fact that I haven't gotten Minerva yet, haha. Plus Mickey of Mousedon's a cool villain, so I may as well, right?

Might promote some others before him though. I got another Virion to merge into my Super Virion.
Super Virion?

Is his hair golden or something? :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just ignore me please, I felt like I really went from a nice user to a controversial and annoying one. I am too flawed to stop anything that I really should stop, and this thread was ruined multiple times by me getting angry. I really upset Opossum and some other users, and I feel like I am just going to get worse as time progresses.

I am a little bit tempted to go on a hiatus right now.....
Normally I don't participate in this kind of stuff, since I'm not the best at it.

But ignoring your issues isn't going to help you improve on yourself much. It takes time to work on flaws, we've all got them, and we all try to improve bit by bit. I'm sure your at least trying.

Personally, I feel as if you might be getting too attached to this site, we can't do too much to help from a keyboard aside from trying to give advice honestly. Hell, I've once stopped posting for a while too, or I only pop in once every couple of days if I only feel like it.

You should take a break from the site so that you can chill for a bit, you seem like a good kid, a shy one, but a good kid nonetheless, don't let this stuff get to you. Take a step back for a while, enjoy some other company, and work on whatever issues you've got.

I'm honestly hoping you take this advice seriously.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Your super virion is already pretty scary haha. My super merges right now are caeda and robin male. Both are at plus four. Caeda is really powerful though. My Leon will be merged to just to see what attack stat I can make him hit

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I had my phone on me I'd share a screenshot, but...not yet. Not until a few more merges. :p
His power is to much for the mortals to see. If he’s unleashed, maximum destruction of the world would occur! :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I had my phone on me I'd share a screenshot, but...not yet. Not until a few more merges. :p
Well, if he's your lead unit, I could take a look at your profile if you give me your friend co-

... Oh wait...

His power is to much for the mortals to see. If he’s unleashed, maximum destruction of the world would occur! :p
Worth it. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TBH I use Bing for gif searches mostly because it'll tell me what is or isn't a GIF and let me check what it looks like playing them when I click them. It saves time if I can find the right one.
But... Google also does that???
Use Batman instead or promote Narcian instead.
Basically, what I'm telling you is to get some good taste

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I haven't played Awakening in a while, but I'm pretty sure that on Normal and Hard, the level and number of Risen that come from a reeking box depends on where you spawn them. So if you spawn them in Southtown, you'll get like, 8 risen at a lower level, but if you spawn them at later locations, you'll get more risen with higher levels.

Furthermore, the number of bullions that the risen carry is also affected by location, but I'm not sure which locations yield the best rewards.
oh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, it did say it's location dependant. whoops, well, now I now where to do grinding. Danke schon!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Michalis is awesome. I've been using him since he was released, and he hasn't let me down yet. Even without the Hauteclere refinement he served me pretty well, and with it he hits like an absolute truck. His stats are pretty well set for a flying tank, and his default passive skills are decent enough; he just needs something like Quick Riposte for B (can also do Vantage in B and QR as the seal), Reposition/Swap for assist, and Bonfire or Ignis as his special (I prefer Ignis, personally) and he's good to go. For his A skill, Iote's Shield works fine if you want to keep his seal slot free or are on a budget; otherwise, if you have the budget, Distant Counter, Heavy Blade, some of the Stance skills (Fierce, Steady, or Sturdy are ideal), or Atk/Def Bond are all solid options (basically any enemy-phase skill, since that's how you'll mostly be using him).

Also his voice clips are great. "Don't push me!"

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I've only been very passively playing FEH for a while now so I can't add much except to say I've merged the Ploy Boys to their maximum and I'm currently making them fall in love with each other and I'm pretty happy about it. Despite not knowing who they are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've only been very passively playing FEH for a while now so I can't add much except to say I've merged the Ploy Boys to their maximum and I'm currently making them fall in love with each other and I'm pretty happy about it. Despite not knowing who they are.
While the Ploy appreciation is nice, I'd just like to say they're father and son.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
..........uuuuuuum.......i think its best to have moved on what just happened in the previous pages.....tbh i agree with many of ya feelings, and i get the camels back broke, your all over reacting to this mess you guys created, sounds like everyone needs a chill pill
Lots of RPGs have room for more than 4, it's just that they only allow 4 in battle.

You could always have a support character, or a meat shield.
oh we do have a meat shield, when uni falls in battle (the original meat shield) we use my older brother konnie as a literal sheild to take hits

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Michalis is awesome. I've been using him since he was released, and he hasn't let me down yet. Even without the Hauteclere refinement he served me pretty well, and with it he hits like an absolute truck. His stats are pretty well set for a flying tank, and his default passive skills are decent enough; he just needs something like Quick Riposte for B (can also do Vantage in B and QR as the seal), Reposition/Swap for assist, and Bonfire or Ignis as his special (I prefer Ignis, personally) and he's good to go. For his A skill, Iote's Shield works fine if you want to keep his seal slot free or are on a budget; otherwise, if you have the budget, Distant Counter, Heavy Blade, some of the Stance skills (Fierce, Steady, or Sturdy are ideal), or Atk/Def Bond are all solid options (basically any enemy-phase skill, since that's how you'll mostly be using him).

Also his voice clips are great. "Don't push me!"
This is still one of my favorite videos, speaking of that,

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, I know in any given group someone probably has to agree with me, so who else finds the stock D&D joke of fantasy creatures/people playing "____ & _____" tabletop games of mundane situations really, really unfunny and honestly kind of annoying?

Because that seems to be something I come across fairly often doing random image browsings and it's honestly uninspired at best and downright cringeworthy at worst.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Ploy Boys
And I can still get him to +4 after I do one of his Elite GHB quests.

Arvis, alongside Lukas, is one of the units that FEH made me really like and appreciate more than I did in their original games.
Well, with Arvis, I just never got past Ch2 in FE4 but everything about him in FEH has made me fall in love with his character.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
7 is so good, I've never understood why it sometimes gets pretty mixed reception. I guess the controls and physics feel a teeny tiny bit different, but the game was clearly built around it and it still controls like a dream, just like every Mega Man does.

And yeah X is one of the few "EXTREME *Wails on Electric Guitar" re-imaginings of a franchise that does so in a respectful and entertaining way. X series and Zero and ZX are

Hey man, Legends 3 may be in the realm of possibility again if 11 does well, I don't doubt its success will bring some of the sub-series back to life.

It has more of a chance than a Starforce 4 at any rate. :V
I also mentioned how Legends 3 should happen, even if I wanted another MMX or Starforce game first.

Also, MMX's design is one of many reasons why I like him more than Zero, I don't hate Zero(I actually like his X2 design), but he feels like a marketing guy's idea for what a "cool" character is supposed to be, kind of taking all the ideas and throwing them at a wall. Rather than just being cool kind of like how each Mega Man is, and OG Protoman too.

Mega Man 7 is the GOAT for me because of the variety in the levels, the way weapons interact with each level. The secrets, And the abilities you can obtain. Even the story is great by OG Mega Man standards(that isn't the Archie comics, since those are pretty good if you ask me.) And the handrawn art is the best at capturing Mega Man's "look" to me. I don't know, I just really like that game in particular.

D

Deleted member

Now where's that one Heroes comic with Sigurd and Arvis competing for Deirdre
Broke: Arvis cucking Sigurd and burning him alive while Seliph and Julia kill Arvis
Woke: Arvis and Sigurd competing over Deirdre in a heated but comical manner while both Seliph and Julia go "DAD STOP!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
OK, I know in any given group someone probably has to agree with me, so who else finds the stock D&D joke of fantasy creatures/people playing "____ & _____" tabletop games of mundane situations really, really unfunny and honestly kind of annoying?

Because that seems to be something I come across fairly often doing random image browsings and it's honestly uninspired at best and downright cringeworthy at worst.
....i have no idea what your talking of :V
what joke? wats this blank and blank of whodookiy ya talking about woomy?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Make a charisma persuasion check

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Played some Tekken 2 earlier. Heihachi feels so weird with so few moves compared to now. That, and T1 and T2 have a lot stiffer movement compared to Tekken 3 and onwards.

Made fighting the CPU really annoying in the later stages, since they always duck at the start. But it made throwing your child into that volcano all the more satisfying at the end.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
....i have no idea what your talking of :V
what joke? wats this blank and blank of whodookiy ya talking about woomy?
For some reason seeing a picture of socially inadequate dragons playing "Houses and Humans" makes me irrationally angry.

And the fact that several people seem to have come up with that same general joke independently makes me want to toss a stuffed animal at a wall.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dragon Ball Heroes is adding Android 21 to it.

Also, Goku gets SS Rage. Even though that form is kind of dumb since most SS forms were from anger. Though its kind of weird how GOKU of all people gets a what if form. Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks and Bardock I get. But Goku basically got all other transformations in the franchise.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
For some reason seeing a picture of socially inadequate dragons playing "Houses and Humans" makes me irrationally angry.

And the fact that several people seem to have come up with that same general joke independently makes me want to toss a stuffed animal at a wall.
......thats......a thing?

seriously? people think thats funny? .-.
ya....thats pretty damn stupid that thats apparently a common joke...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Added.

Also, why Desperation? His speed is way too low to make it work and I don't see any skill that can really help at giving him guaranteed doubles..
Whoa +4? I'm jealous!

As for Desperation...

I honestly have no idea, not sure why I ever thought of putting that on him lol. Thanks for pointing that out. My brain might have forgot the real reason he attacks twice when I did that and then just never questioned it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom