• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

That spot was what changed a lot of people's minds about Kalisto. Literally the only thing I remember from that show.

And then Kalisto's promo from the Draft happened...
He did a good Lucha thing GODDAMN IT WOO!!

That show was pretty meh, I think Roman just won the title on the next RAW lol making this show like a weird filler ep.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No one is saying you should be banned or are flawed just that you should actually listen. If you chilled on the likes and took our advice to try and help you out more to heart, I think you would be amazed to see how much it can change and improve your life on and offline. Just start listening, and if asked to not go through peoples post history from years ago then don’t. It’s find to read on your own time even though I don’t know why you want to go through 3 years of posts, but it’s not of my concern. But listening and actually learning from things like that can greatly improve you as a person and maybe even your mental health. But feeling better about yourself has to come more from real life than your internet life. Hopefully what’s been said will open up your mind a bit and you can get to be the type of person you want to be.
Watch as he doesn't even read your post...

Are you ****ingg serious? All this **** was over him ****ing liking posts? Why the **** is everyone in a tizzy about that ****, I swear to ****ing god, im getting dizzy just thinking about how such a small thing could anger everyone like this, I dont get it
It's not just the likes. Though with that said, he managed to find ways to make that look like freaking cyberstalking on more than one occasion and that made more than one user uncomfortable.

It's also the fact that he never gives a **** for our advice after asking for it, essentially wasting our time.

Not to mention that whenever we warn him about stuff or making him promise to not to something we didn't like again, he just... never learns. Ever.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Are you ****ingg serious? All this **** was over him ****ing liking posts? Why the **** is everyone in a tizzy about that ****, I swear to ****ing god, im getting dizzy just thinking about how such a small thing could anger everyone like this, I dont get it
From my understanding there was more to it, but it's not like I'd know.
I'm not really involved in this.
Woah woah woah. What's this gif from?

It seems really familiar. I'm pretty sure I've seen this before.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
4/20 was yesterday
which was Lucina's birthday, which made me very happy
I've been wanting to play awakening for months now, and own a physical copy and not do a rom or emulation or whatever.
So to wish lucy a happy birthday I went to gamestop and bought awakening.

I love this game.

D

Deleted member

Okay, list down the flaws I have, like like spamming and so on.
I am going to type it down and bring it with me.

I want you all to appreciate me as a good user.
I feel like Opossum might be ignoring me, but I want to do things to change that around.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Idk if its from me huffing scrubbin bubbles fumes or this stupid **** or a combo but I feel like Im going to pass out
It’s not just that, he’s going around stalking through users post history. He’s done it to me once, opossum twice, and I know I’ve seen a few others mention it. Which is started to creep people out. Not to mention he always repeats some story to try and be a center of attention and when given advice he never listens. He’s also liked posts without reading or ones that shouldn’t be like as they are filled with controversy stuff or more which has also upset people. Which is why there’s been a boiling point.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
4/20 was yesterday
which was Lucina's birthday, which made me very happy
I've been wanting to play awakening for months now, and own a physical copy and not do a rom or emulation or whatever.
So to wish lucy a happy birthday I went to gamestop and bought awakening.

I love this game.
Nice.

Have you played any of the other Fire Emblems, or is Awakening your first?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
He did a good Lucha thing GODDAMN IT WOO!!

That show was pretty meh, I think Roman just won the title on the next RAW lol making this show like a weird filler ep.
Yeah. Legit the only things I remembered were Kalisto's spot, Dean winning the IC title, and Sheamus retaining the world title only dropping it to Roman the next night.

And then there was those few weeks at the end of 2015/start of 2016 when Roman was suddenly getting cheered by the hardcore fans. Kinda crazy thinking they were almost turning a corner with him. By the time the Rumble came around they were back to booing him in full force lol.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I got two replies instantly and was absolutely certain one would be a ****post about me saying how pretty DK64 and then posting either Chunky or Candy Kong

Wrong on every account.

I give the thread 5 minutes
:061:
Eh, at least I can honestly say Candy Kong has never looked better than she did in DK64. >~>

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Idk if its from me huffing scrubbin bubbles fumes or this stupid **** or a combo but I feel like Im going to pass out
See this is what gets me feeling hella awkward about all this, I'm just not as assertive as you are.

I mean captain fudgebiscuits people are acting like he's digging up your social security numbers.

These types of convos directed at Shiny always make me feel hella awkward because it's not like I exactly have my life together and it feels like if I made one screwup on here this community that I thought was my friends to at least some degree would turn on me all at once.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Nice.

Have you played any of the other Fire Emblems, or is Awakening your first?
Played through Conquest and Echoes, but didn't finish either. Gave up on Conquest because of Hinoka's level, and lost the final battle against Duma in echoes and wasn't in the mood to try again anytime soon really.
Tried doing Conquest again but then kept getting stuck at Cheve.

D

Deleted member

"Everyone is going to ignore me now"

"I'm a loser"

"I'm nothing compared to you guys"

Stuff like that.
All right. Here is a list of my flaws:

Stalking
Not Listening
Like Spamming
Being Self-Destructive
Annoying Other Users to No-End

Is there any more you all would like to add?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Played through Conquest and Echoes, but didn't finish either. Gave up on Conquest because of Hinoka's level, and lost the final battle against Duma in echoes and wasn't in the mood to try again anytime soon really.
Tried doing Conquest again but then kept getting stuck at Cheve.
Ah, I see.

Awakening is pretty easy by comparison to those two. Since there is not a limit on how many times you can reset your character's levels, it's really easy to get overpowered.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When did I do that?
All the stories I tell are true.

I never said they weren't. That's what we mean by reading.....

Anyway you will come into the thread and be like "Man I really want to go out and socialize but I don't want to leave my room" and will repeat it over and over to see how many people respond or imo to try and fish for support likes since you seem to always track the most liked users by bringing the numbers here and repeating bring it up even though people have said they really don't care about likes or to discuss this.

That was my point there you try to repeatedly say something sad or anything else in an effort for others to notice you. Which has been getting on people's nerves it would statements or stories over and over.

If it was different statements, it would still be a problem but for different reasons. But you use the same type of stam

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
But it looks like the mods don't give a **** about this situation, so no actions will likely be made.
And whatever mods do come here it’s not often but I think that’s because they get busy or mod other areas, I do t really keep track.
Gonna bold this first sentence because this is important.

Allow me to clarify: it's not that we don't care. In fact, we do care. Do NOT assume that we don't care. However, both myself and Irene are busy people. I'm a college student myself, so I can't post on here too often. Irene has her own life outside as well. But, I'm here now because I'm indeed available, and we'll take care of it.

So, here is what I would like everyone to do. First, let the mods talk to Shiny in PM. Talking to him on the public board hasn't helped from what I can tell from reading over this thread for the past few minutes, because it's only causing negative emotions to be heightened. It's just not pleasant all-around. I'm here and available, and myself and Irene will take care of it as best we can.

Do not assume that we don't care, because we do care. Rather, both my schedule and Irene's schedule is pretty busy, but we are on here and active when we are able. With that being said, let's allow this situation to cool down and we'll take care of it. Take a breather.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Ah, I see.

Awakening is pretty easy by comparison to those two. Since there is not a limit on how many times you can reset your character's levels, it's really easy to get overpowered.
yeah, plus the reeking boxes look to be really good methods for level grinding
question is, do the risen you summon with them get higher levelled as you do? was expecting to some decent grinding for lower levelled characters (level 4,5,6, ish) but then out pop lvl 9-11 risen

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What?

All right. Here is a list of my flaws:

Stalking
Not Listening
Like Spamming
Being Self-Destructive
Annoying Other Users to No-End

Is there any more you all would like to add?
Well, we don't know your real life, so... I think that should be it.

But don't feel bad for having flaws. Everyone has those.

You just gotta work on them, work on getting rid of them to be a better person.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So this is pretty neat. Famitsu is taking a survey of sorts on the entire Mega Man series so people can share their favorite parts of Mega Man.

What makes this particularly interesting is they really want to hear what people overseas think more than anything. If you love anything or everything about Mega Man, give the survey a shot!

https://ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/megaman30th/q.php

If you care enough to ask, my Favorite Classic Game is 6, I listed almost every other game I've played in the more section. Favorite character is Sonia Strumm/Harp Note from Starforce, and favorite stage music is "Departure" from Mega Man Zero 2.
My favorite Classic Mega Man game is MM7. Favorite character is Mega Man X, favorite game(s) overall is MMX1 - MMX4. And I went with Metal Man as my music track choice.

Thanks for sharing that dude. I mentioned that I REALLY liked Mega Man X was because he's cool, but not "edgy" I hope they take that the RIGHT way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now a side question.

Is the labo keyboard buyable right now separetly?
Allow me to clarify: it's not that we don't care. In fact, we do care. Do NOT assume that we don't care. However, both myself and Irene are busy people. I'm a college student myself, so I can't post on here too often. Irene has her own life outside as well. But, I'm here now because I'm indeed available, and we'll take care of it.

So, here is what I would like everyone to do. First, let the mods talk to Shiny in PM. Talking to him on the public board hasn't helped from what I can tell from reading over this thread for the past few minutes, because it's only causing negative emotions to be heightened. It's just not pleasant all-around. I'm here and available, and myself and Irene will take care of it as best we can.

Do not assume that we don't care, because we do care. Rather, both my schedule and Irene's schedule is pretty busy, but we are on here and active when we are able. With that being said, let's allow this situation to cool down and we'll take care of it. Take a breather.
I never meant to imply or say you don't care. I know you all do. I just was saying I forgot who actually moded here atm as I haven't looked at the list in awhile.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
These types of convos directed at Shiny always make me feel hella awkward because it's not like I exactly have my life together and it feels like if I made one screwup on here this community that I thought was my friends to at least some degree would turn on me all at once.
Yep we're just here waiting, hoping, for the moment that you slip up Cory.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gonna bold this first sentence because this is important.

This has been going on for quite awhile, so its hard not to assume the issue is being ignored.

I thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to take care of this situation, and I do apologize for my blunt words.

I've just had enough of this nonsense.

In fact, I'm going to be away for the rest of the day. I need to breathe a little.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What?

Well, we don't know your real life, so... I think that should be it.

But don't feel bad for having flaws. Everyone has those.

You just gotta work on them, work on getting rid of them to be a better person.
My screen is touch screen and I accidentally hit reply early while typing lol.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That looks so wrong...

:troll:
TBH I use Bing for gif searches mostly because it'll tell me what is or isn't a GIF and let me check what it looks like playing them when I click them. It saves time if I can find the right one.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm considering promoting Michalis in Heroes but I'm not sure yet.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
yeah, plus the reeking boxes look to be really good methods for level grinding
question is, do the risen you summon with them get higher levelled as you do? was expecting to some decent grinding for lower levelled characters (level 4,5,6, ish) but then out pop lvl 9-11 risen
I haven't played Awakening in a while, but I'm pretty sure that on Normal and Hard, the level and number of Risen that come from a reeking box depends on where you spawn them. So if you spawn them in Southtown, you'll get like, 8 risen at a lower level, but if you spawn them at later locations, you'll get more risen with higher levels.

Furthermore, the number of bullions that the risen carry is also affected by location, but I'm not sure which locations yield the best rewards.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Trying to get the "Neighborhood Watch" achievement in HL2: E2.

I'm not sure whether to blame the distracting and dangerous Hunters or the insane amount of Striders that simultaneously attack from every direction near the end for all my troubles with it. Or both.

Either way the final battle in that game is still awesome.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm considering promoting Michalis in Heroes but I'm not sure yet.
One of the best things about Michalis (and by extenson Minerva) is that a refined Huteclere has both the Slaying and Wo Dao effects on top of the 16 Mt.

Makes it amazing for stuff like Moonbow, which can happen much more often and hit harder, making it a really good offensive choice along with Hauteclere.

With that said, his stats aren't exactly the greatest...

@ShinyLegendary

I've got just one piece of advice for you.

Your advice broke. :p

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
My favorite Classic Mega Man game is MM7. Favorite character is Mega Man X, favorite game(s) overall is MMX1 - MMX4. And I went with Metal Man as my music track choice.

Thanks for sharing that dude. I mentioned that I REALLY liked Mega Man X was because he's cool, but not "edgy" I hope they take that the RIGHT way.
7 is so good, I've never understood why it sometimes gets pretty mixed reception. I guess the controls and physics feel a teeny tiny bit different, but the game was clearly built around it and it still controls like a dream, just like every Mega Man does.

And yeah X is one of the few "EXTREME *Wails on Electric Guitar" re-imaginings of a franchise that does so in a respectful and entertaining way. X series and Zero and ZX are
I voted. Basically I was just telling them how much I wanted Megaman Legends 3 to get released. :lol:
Hey man, Legends 3 may be in the realm of possibility again if 11 does well, I don't doubt its success will bring some of the sub-series back to life.

It has more of a chance than a Starforce 4 at any rate. :V

Last edited:

Chrono.

Bing image search "train wreck gif". :awesome:
>Bing

Cori pls.
So this is pretty neat. Famitsu is taking a survey of sorts on the entire Mega Man series so people can share their favorite parts of Mega Man.

What makes this particularly interesting is they really want to hear what people overseas think more than anything. If you love anything or everything about Mega Man, give the survey a shot!

https://ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/megaman30th/q.php

If you care enough to ask, my Favorite Classic Game is 6, I listed almost every other game I've played in the more section. Favorite character is Sonia Strumm/Harp Note from Starforce, and favorite stage music is "Departure" from Mega Man Zero 2.
Favorite Classic game is probably 8 (yeah yeah I know), favorite character is probably Geo Stelar or Zero from the Zero series. Also like Ashe from ZXA.

I like too many songs to choose though, but I went with Central Highway from MMX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom