• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Late to say, (I had yard work to do) but I'm a Cranky Kong supporter myself.

I simply couldn't complain if he got into Smash.

Join the Funky side, my brother.

We small, but we chill, yo. ...except on the racetrack. :p
.....Mario Kart Wii memories flooding back.....

I remember trying to end my experience with the game's online support on a high note.....

Expert Funky Kongs and Daisies on bikes everywhere...... EVERYWHERE.

I'm pretty sure most people would be happy with any DK character. I know I would be.

Except maybe Kiddy Kong. I don't think he really has a ton of fans.
To this day I wonder whatever happened to poor ole' Chunky Kong.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A lot of people are gonna think you're just, as Cori would say it, beating up the puppy, but honestly, I can see where you're coming from.

I seriously hope you're wrong, but I could see how that might actually be the truth.
this may be fair but honestly. Look at all the advice and heartfelt advice we have all given him and the second he gets it he goes and does the opposite of what people try to teach him knowing it upsets them. And when his behavior is creeping people out or upsetting others it’s at a point where it’s not fair to go about this without a harsher tone. I don’t mean offense by my statesmen but despite him being told numerous times he doesn’t stop so therefore I have nothing against my thoughts either. Not to mention we know he doesn’t really read posts only likes them. So we know he already hardly listens so why should we keep be paitient and have to repeat our same words over and over?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
this may be fair but honestly. Look at all the advice and heartfelt advice we have all given him and the second he gets it he goes and does the opposite of what people try to teach him knowing it upsets them. And when his behavior is creeping people out or upsetting others it’s at a point where it’s not fair to go about this without a harsher tone. I don’t mean offense by my statesmen but despite him being told numerous times he doesn’t stop so therefore I have nothing against my thoughts either. Not to mention we know he doesn’t really read posts only likes them. So we know he already hardly listens so why should we keep be paitient and have to repeat our same words over and over?
I completely agree. We gotta change the way we take care of Shiny because doing the same thing over and over and expecting things to be different is basically the definition of insanity.

Some harsh, blunt truth bombs might make us come off as being assholes, but it's worth trying at this point.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm honestly 99% percent sure shiny is just an elaborate troll. I may sound like a *** for that but tbh I don't care, its just really bugged me all this time and I feel like i need to say it.

He acts the exactly same and we just accept that, that's literally how a troll would have fun because they get to keep doing it.

My brother is 14 and if he signed up for here he would never do the same bad and annoying things over and over and I know plenty of other kids in that age group that would too.

At this point I just honestly can't buy shiny isn't doing this to intentionally mess with us, especially with how much attention he wants throughout a day on here and how he doesn't even feel like leaving this site for a moment when he has plenty of opportunists to do way better things irl.

It just irks and bothers me and needed to be said imo. Think what you will of this, but I just had to get this off my chest.
While I have to disagree with this.....

I also really see where you're coming from. I seriously do.

I'm not at all convinced that Shiny is a troll, but with him failing to learn or at least showing some evidence that he's trying to learn, I can see why people would think he is or might be one now. He's brought this attitude upon himself. Kid's got a lot of growing up to do.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don’t mean offense by my statesmen
One of your statesmen is bothering me.

He says he wants to buy one of my 8s!

The 8s are sacred! This is not how politics work, it's very offensive.

I'm not sorry.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I gotta be real honest.

I disliked Donkey Kong 64.

A lot.

And pretty much every Kong created/introduced in it.

I think it's for the best if anyone that's not Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, Funky and K. Rool get ignored in further games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
While I have to disagree with this.....

I also really see where you're coming from. I seriously do.

I'm not at all convinced that Shiny is a troll, but with him failing to learn or at least showing some evidence that he's trying to learn, I can see why people would think he is or might be one now. He's brought this attitude upon himself. Kid's got a lot of growing up to do.
this is fair. Regardless of his true intentions which we honestly can’t really know, he really needs to start caring and maturing as you said. I certainly still think he could be a kid but either way I just want a behavior change because it’s just exhausting and repetitive to keep having to ask or do the same things over in order for him to maybe listen to people when asked nicely too.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm not mad. I'm ju-

Well actually I'm really mad. > : (
Have you played this game recently? There's not another game from my childhood that was as ruined by going back to it as DK64. Dear god, this game is a slog.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Have you played this game recently? There's not another game from my childhood that was as ruined by going back to it as DK64. Dear god, this game is a slog.
I agree.

I just love it in spite of that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I gotta be real honest.

I disliked Donkey Kong 64.

A lot.

And pretty much every Kong created/introduced in it.

I think it's for the best if anyone that's not Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, Funky and K. Rool get ignored in further games.
DK64 is an amazing game and your opinion is wrong! :mad:

No for real though I think the game is underappreciated by some fans for dumb reasons. Calling it a rehash of Banjo-Kazooie and whatnot. I can still go back to the game and still have a fun time playing it as well as exploiting all the cool glitches of the game.

And I think the Kongs introduced in that game were better than Dixie/Kiddy IMO. They seemed to stand out more and had funny quirks about them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yall are being really rude right now
I stand by what I said in that Shiny's brought this on himself.

That said......I do suggest that we dial it down a little now, especially considering that he's not even here to defend himself, but everyone has their limits. It's gotten to the point where people are at the very least completely blunt with and about him and I find it hard to blame them for that.

Still.....I don't disagree with this. Repeatedly chewing him out (when he's not even around, no less) isn't exactly a good thing for us to do, either.

D

Deleted member

Why are people saying that you guys are taking care of me?
You are not... you all are just helping.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
D

Deleted member

Huh so the new MHA introduced both trans characters. Neat
There was so much good stuff this episode, I want to get to the action already but all the nice interactions between all the students was really good as we won't have something like that for quite some time now.

But yo, the villain introduction was hype, love my the dysfunctional family of evil.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I was going to say we should wait Shiny before we really debate about his behavior. But now, he is here in all of his...pixel glory I guess?

EDIT: Also, don't mind me, I'm just posting here for my signature.
Cressidius is here.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Riddle me this Shiny.

How has making friends at school been going?
Zero.

I feel really bad for making you guys take care of me, I feel like a baby.
I will take all the blame for the situation.

Also if you wan to know the reason why I was gone, I was napping.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Also I played DK64 and got bored of it in World 3. I especially lost motivation when learning there's a SECOND challenge with that ****mothering BEETLE
The one that's especially "fun". :smirk:

Yeah I won't argue with that. The beetle made my child's self life a living hell, especially the one race in Crystal Caves. There is a way to get around most of the cheese in those races once you've mastered them.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I agree.

I just love it in spite of that.
I like Grant Kirkhope surfer bro always-doing-pushups DK, which was sort of present in the DKC trilogy but firmly established in DK64. Beyond that, there's not a lot I like about even the ideas in the game. I really didn't need K.Rool presented as a generic Dr. Blofeld Claw bad guy. I don't like how Diddy lost the rap boombox and replaced it with a rock guitar (that's Dixie's thing!). I guess Chunky's shtick is alright, I like how he breaks the fourth wall to beg the player not to pick him.

And I think the Kongs introduced in that game were better than Dixie/Kiddy IMO. They seemed to stand out more and had funny quirks about them.

D

Deleted member

I think I should get banned for a moment. I deserve it for causing almost twenty outrages.
People over the internet "taking care" of him is the problem.
Dude, I am still very well cared for my parents. It is just a bit on the metal side, I go to all of you a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So this is pretty neat. Famitsu is taking a survey of sorts on the entire Mega Man series so people can share their favorite parts of Mega Man.

What makes this particularly interesting is they really want to hear what people overseas think more than anything. If you love anything or everything about Mega Man, give the survey a shot!

https://ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/megaman30th/q.php

If you care enough to ask, my Favorite Classic Game is 6, I listed almost every other game I've played in the more section. Favorite character is Sonia Strumm/Harp Note from Starforce, and favorite stage music is "Departure" from Mega Man Zero 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom