• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shiny, you did it again.

You liked a post I made on someone else's profile from three years ago. AFTER I told you not to do that, and you apologized.

You've learned nothing and it's really disappointing.
I DID? I literally forgot that I did.
Well, I guess you can ignore me now. :/

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shiny, you did it again.

You liked a post I made on someone else's profile from three years ago. AFTER I told you not to do that, and you apologized.

Well...

I'm sorry for being blunt, sorry for being mean, but I gotta be honest.

Every single time you really mess up badly, the same thing happens;
  1. You do the bad thing without realizing it's bad (hopefully), which leads to everyone bringing it up.
  2. You realize what you did.
  3. You overexaggerate your reaction, thinking people will ignore you for what is essentially a tiny mistake. (optional)
  4. You either beat yourself up or make a pity party hoping for hugs and cookies. Usually both.
  5. You end up making a bad thing again on a different day.
  6. Rinse and repeat.
This, combined with all the times we've proven that you don't always read our posts (including the ones you "like") as well as all the times you've decided to ignore any advice we'd tell you when you needed it, makes me wonder if you ever truly learn from what we say.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that I get that feeling from moments like this.
Guess I called it?

I DID? I literally forgot that I did.
Well, I guess you can ignore me now. :/
Yep, I totally called it...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This feels like a movie with multiple sequels where the plot is basically the same in all of them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Shiny, you did it again.

As far as I can tell he just says whatever he can to change the subject but not actually learn anything from it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As far as I can tell he just says whatever he can to change the subject but not actually learn anything from it.
I think the post I wrote two days ago (the one I quoted) pretty much nails what happens.

Essentially, I think we're being too nice with Shiny, and I think that leaves the impression that he can just do whatever the **** he wants without consequences because we'll just forgive him, say nice things to him, etc.

He needs some bluntness now. But trying to be blunt without coming off as mean isn't exactly the easiest thing to do...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey Opossum, what is your FEH friend code?
I want to be friends with the marsupial king himself. :4marth:
I am not tagging you, because tagging can be annoying to you.
To be fair.

This would be the kind of post where a tag would be appropriate.

I hope @Zeb~ reaches 70000 likes before he reaches 20000 posts.
Do not worry, I am not going to like spam on his face.
This is not.

Talking to a user - if you have a question, say - gets a tag.

Talking about a user does not merit one.

D

Deleted member

Sorry Opossum.
I try to break my like habit, but I am so bad at doing so.
Hopefully I learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sorry Opossum.
I try to break my like habit, but I am so bad at doing so.
Hopefully I learn.
You make it seem harder than it actually is, which pretty much proves that your like button problem is an actual obsession.

You just need to not dig up on profiles and not click that darn like button if you end up failing at the former.

It's really not hard at all...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tempted to take a nap even more.
You make it seem harder than it actually is, which pretty much proves that your like button problem is an actual obsession.

You just need to not dig up on profiles and not click that darn like button if you end up failing at the former.

It's really not hard at all...
I am obsessed with liking posts of the users who I am following, so....... Mm hmm.
Hopefully I can break the habit.

D

Deleted member

I'm only here for the leaks.
What about the memes tho
Why even talk as if the like per post ration actually mattered when no one bothers to look at that ****?
Haha y-yeah who even cares about that, am I right? Haha *sweats nervously*
Shiny, you did it again.

All this talk keeps reminding me that my first interaction with Alucard was him liking some profile post of mine that was posted a year before that.

@Prince Alucard
Yes this is a callout post

Chrono.

This is a real ad I just got.
Someone is getting paid actual money for this.

What's worse is they used, like, actual Pokemon. Not just fake ripoffs, and even "Gary Oak" showed up.

Forgot to say the music was also lifted from a Pokemon game.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Played smash for like the first time in forever today for fun. Mostly played characters I think might get cut (and Little Mac)

God I can't wait for a new smash. This game is still fun and all but I need something fresh. And some goddamn better AI. These one's just aren't fun to beat up. Shame that some of these characters might go though. But once we get a new game it's going ot be great. A new smash is going to mean a lot of fun to be had again.
:061:
Little Mac is never getting cut dude.
Because more than a handful of K. Rool supporters (weirdly enough it's worse here than a lot of other places) act like everything is a threat or have incredibly shortsighted and entitled attitudes when it comes to character additions.

Everything that debuted after 2008 is "an advertisement." Anything that isn't cartoony is "irrelevant weeb trash." K. Rool "obviously won the rigged ballot." There's no character as "important and deserving" as an obese crocodile who was written out of his own franchise a decade ago.

And it sucks, because K. Rool himself is pretty great. But him getting in means rewarding a bunch of entitled whiners stuck in the nineties and armchair game developers, so the idea gets less thrilling with each passing day. Harsh, maybe, but who cares.
Well in their defense K. Rool is one of Nintendo's most iconic villains regardless of what era it is. His omission is one of the few omissions in the game where I don't see it as justified or rather something that should have happened before.

But with any base your going to come across some toxic people. I don't think a majority of these people think most of the newcomers are "weeb trash". If they do they're just being dumb.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 142006

I see you picked out your "screaming internally" face for this.
I was gonna just put that pic separatedly on the post but I thought my avi would already suffice, good to see I was right.

Also, have the original context because it's one of Tokoyami's best memes moments
da191b67-489d-4791-95c8-dcb07f6333f4.jpg

8c3f6cc9-8e39-4973-8946-eeed005bc49f.jpg

A bit sad they didn't use the original translation's version though

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Then I can not support you guys anymore.... :/
Likes don't really do much in terms of support beyond...

"I read this particular post, and I liked the contents within this post"

At least that's how its supposed to be...if the post is years old, its probably best to just leave it be...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is a real ad I just got.

Someone is getting paid actual money for this.

What's worse is they used, like, actual Pokemon. Not just fake ripoffs, and even "Gary Oak" showed up.

Forgot to say the music was also lifted from a Pokemon game.
Even in bootleg stuff Gary Mother****ing Oak is a step ahead of you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Little Mac is never getting cut dude.

Well in their defense K. Rool is one of Nintendo's most iconic villains regardless of what era it is. His omission is one of the few omissions in the game where I don't see it as justified or rather something that should have happened before.

But with any base your going to come across some toxic people. I don't think a majority of these people think most of the newcomers are "weeb trash". If they do they're just being dumb.
He never said Little Mac was getting cut..

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, like with most rpgs there’s only room for 4, and we have 4.
Lots of RPGs have room for more than 4, it's just that they only allow 4 in battle.

You could always have a support character, or a meat shield.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dammit.

Shoulda backed it for the art book.
Glad to see a fellow backer. Thankfully my 200 smackeroo pledge gets me all the goodies

And on another topic, be sure show us here pics of your Labo masterpieces once you finish them. I have a good feeling you have a brilliant mind in this kind of stuff.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Shiny, you did it again.

Well...

Guess I called it?

Yep, I totally called it...
I'm honestly 99% percent sure shiny is just an elaborate troll. I may sound like a *** for that but tbh I don't care, its just really bugged me all this time and I feel like i need to say it.

He acts the exactly same and we just accept that, that's literally how a troll would have fun because they get to keep doing it.

My brother is 14 and if he signed up for here he would never do the same bad and annoying things over and over and I know plenty of other kids in that age group that would too.

At this point I just honestly can't buy shiny isn't doing this to intentionally mess with us, especially with how much attention he wants throughout a day on here and how he doesn't even feel like leaving this site for a moment when he has plenty of opportunists to do way better things irl.

It just irks and bothers me and needed to be said imo. Think what you will of this, but I just had to get this off my chest.

D

Deleted member

All this talk keeps reminding me that my first interaction with Alucard was him liking some profile post of mine that was posted a year before that.

@Prince Alucard
Yes this is a callout post
I liked a few of your posts from awhile ago at the time. That's how we first interacted.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Glad to see a fellow backer. Thankfully my 200 smackeroo pledge gets me all the goodies
No, I mean I didn't back it.

But I damn well should have.

...dammit.

And on another topic, be sure show us here pics of your Labo masterpieces once you finish them. I have a good feeling you have a brilliant mind in this kind of stuff.
Ha! We'll see.

But sure. When I start tinkering outside of the base kit and have something to show, I'll show it.

That or I'll start seeing what I can play on the piano.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm honestly 99% percent sure shiny is just an elaborate troll. I may sound like a *** for that but tbh I don't care, its just really bugged me all this time and I feel like i need to say it.

He acts the exactly same and we just accept that, that's literally how a troll would have fun because they get to keep doing it.

My brother is 14 and if he signed up for here he would never do the same bad and annoying things over and over and I know plenty of other kids in that age group that would too.

At this point I just honestly can't buy shiny isn't doing this to intentionally mess with us, especially with how much attention he wants throughout a day on here and how he doesn't even feel like leaving this site for a moment when he has plenty of opportunists to do way better things irl.

It just irks and bothers me and needed to be said imo. Think what you will of this, but I just had to get this off my chest.
A lot of people are gonna think you're just, as Cori would say it, beating up the puppy, but honestly, I can see where you're coming from.

I seriously hope you're wrong, but I could see how that might actually be the truth.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Frankly I’m on board with this opinion.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
No, I mean I didn't back it.

But I damn well should have.

...dammit.
Oh... :ohwell:
Ha! We'll see.

But sure. When I start tinkering outside of the base kit and have something to show, I'll show it.

That or I'll start seeing what I can play on the piano.
Awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom