• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thing is, im probably Im hella short( havent gotten a check up so idk my height for sure),and Id have to get a childrens bike probably because even with the seat lowered all the way, i couldnt put my feet flat on the ground and was on my toes.
And that was with the tires being flat. Imagine how hard it would be with the tires with air

Oh, I havent forgotten how to ride a bike, I right away starting peddaling when I got on it, its the balancing I need to work on
Well then all I can say to that is get a childrens bike, I guess.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ugh.

I think K. Rool is legitimately becoming "the new Daisy" for me...which sucks, considering (in a vacuum, without regard to his fanbase) I actually like K. Rool...
I've had to shy myself away from other Donkey Kong fans in general because of how they handle the series in this fandom.

But yeah, Daisy fans are....something else.

Splatoon fans might get there too. They just got Inklings and they expect and feel they already deserve Callie & Marie as well.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well I mean, I meant the joke in the way of Husbandos/Waifus but I guess joke fall flat
Oh no, I got you, I just...y'know. Awkward feels.

And I cracked wise about building Labo X-friend already, I ain't gonna cast stones or anything.

Just...not that necessarily but...especially with the last surgery, the idea of losing her is something I've had to at least acknowledge.

I ain't talked about it much because I hate bringing the mood down, it's just kinda a sore spot on my heart right now.

...bikes? Bikes.

Imagine how hard it would be with the tires with air
I am.

Mental image right now is somewhere between endearing and hilarious.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arden doesn't need to inherit Quick Riposte 3, has a bigger HP threshold and works on PP, besides being able to use a Sacred Seal still. It's not the best niche but it's still something no one can replicate, much like Arvis's Recovery Ring.
Again, I should definitely make a build of him.

Maybe Deflect Magic as the seal to patch up the low res as much as I can?

Reinhardt is on the 3* pool now so Goad Cavalry(which is way worse than Hone) is incredibly easy to get. Besides, it's a C skill, it's not going to be an unit's selling point until it's a Dragon related one or a Tactics skill.
True.

But yeah, Ward > Goad for sure (though Goad still has its value with enemy phase teams)

That's why my Armor team runs two Wards instead of a Goad and a Ward.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Splatoon fans might get there too. They just got Inklings and they expect and feel they already deserve Callie & Marie as well.
First I've heard of that, honestly.

I'd expect them and Off the Hook as background elements of the Splatoon stage - Splatfest reference, for example - but I think Inklings is about all the playable repping Splatoon really needs.

Unless they want to include Octolings with a different kit.

That might be a thing I guess, but I feel like they'd go clone with it and people would freak.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Good thing about that is children bikes cost less:pikachu:
But a 23 year old on a childrens bike. Idk if that cute or sad to some people
Seen a lotta people on bikes around here.

You just gotta own that ****.

Cultivate the kinda attitude that says "I don't give a **** and neither should you," and they won't.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Good thing about that is children bikes cost less:pikachu:
But a 23 year old on a childrens bike. Idk if that cute or sad to some people
cute
my older brother konnie can only fit one, and hes only a year behind ya

just seeing that stoic asshole riding around on one (he doesn't do it often but its still there) is just lovable
Oh no, I got you, I just...y'know. Awkward feels.

And I cracked wise about building Labo X-friend already, I ain't gonna cast stones or anything.

Just...not that necessarily but...especially with the last surgery, the idea of losing her is something I've had to at least acknowledge.

I ain't talked about it much because I hate bringing the mood down, it's just kinda a sore spot on my heart right now.

...bikes? Bikes.

then be glad ya still got her dude
ya had to acknowledge it but it didn't come through, shes still there, still waiting, no reason to bring that sore spot to your heart nows the time to be jumping up and down in joy with your heart being squeezed that its all good and you can't wait to welcome her home~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heard of that.

I honestly think it's stupid because we've never really seen the Squid Sisters be anything but background characters (aside from that one Marie snipe in 2)

If Splatoon deserves a second character, it's the Octolings, but that's only if the Inklings take their moveset exclusively from the first game, allowing the Octos to represent the second. But I don't think it deserves a second character just yet.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

then be glad ya still got her dude
ya had to acknowledge it but it didn't come through, shes still there, still waiting, no reason to bring that sore spot to your heart nows the time to be jumping up and down in joy with your heart being squeezed that its all good and you can't wait to welcome her home~
Def, and thank ye.

She ain't outta the woods yet but everything is pointing to recovery right now, and I'm thankful for what I got.

Gonna go see her in a bit, soon as clothes are clean.

And also probably send her that gif it's just cute.

Played smash for like the first time in forever today for fun. Mostly played characters I think might get cut (and Little Mac)

God I can't wait for a new smash. This game is still fun and all but I need something fresh. And some goddamn better AI. These one's just aren't fun to beat up. Shame that some of these characters might go though. But once we get a new game it's going ot be great. A new smash is going to mean a lot of fun to be had again.
:061:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Def, and thank ye.

She ain't outta the woods yet but everything is pointing to recovery right now, and I'm thankful for what I got.

Gonna go see her in a bit, soon as clothes are clean.

And also probably send her that gif it's just cute.
no problem~

and i know, but everything going good, she got through the worst, theres no problems in initial recovery which is if there were complications they would be there, and shes making progress, of course keep your suspicions dude, but right now, evidence suggests, shes doing good, so lets be glad and be appreciated in her doing good and not harm your heart to be sad but instead bountiful~

when ya see her make sure to let her know the internet has got her back on her recovery pre-op and post-op~

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay katt did something adorbs to send~

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I became dictator of the entire world for the rest of my life and no-one overthrew me, would the world be a better place?
@ShinyLegendary my condolences for you and your family
@ShinyLegendary my condolences for you and your family, I hope you recover well.
Thanks! :)
Played smash for like the first time in forever today for fun. Mostly played characters I think might get cut (and Little Mac)

God I can't wait for a new smash. This game is still fun and all but I need something fresh. And some goddamn better AI. These one's just aren't fun to beat up. Shame that some of these characters might go though. But once we get a new game it's going ot be great. A new smash is going to mean a lot of fun to be had again.
:061:
We need to play Smash Bros. Wii U someday.

D

Deleted member

Lmao Mordred just one rounded Artoria in the Zero event. Finally putting that Saberface modifier to work.
Again, I should definitely make a build of him.

Maybe Deflect Magic as the seal to patch up the low res as much as I can?

True.

But yeah, Ward > Goad for sure (though Goad still has its value with enemy phase teams)

That's why my Armor team runs two Wards instead of a Goad and a Ward.
Cavalry units benefit more from Hones and Fortifies since they're usually far apart since they're Player Phase focused besides the DC ones and Sigurd, while Armors benefit more from stacking Wards and Goads because they'll always be clustered together unless you have Armor March.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dammit phone keep it in your pants a second.

Cavalry units benefit more from Hones and Fortifies since they're usually far apart since they're Player Phase focused besides the DC ones and Sigurd, while Armors benefit more from stacking Wards and Goads because they'll always be clustered together unless you have Armor March.
Think my dragons would like a mix of Wards and Hones.

Prefer to catch things like Reinhardt and Falchion/Naga on Player Phase, but almost everything else breaks against me in Enemy phase.

Course we know the real problem with Ward and Hone Dragons...

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If I became dictator of the entire world for the rest of my life and no-one overthrew me, would the world be a better place?
no

history shows before, any dictator, no matter the intentions, only made that place worse off while the dictator lived and got into power

no matter what your intentions are, it'll only spell bad

D

Deleted member

no

history shows before, any dictator, no matter the intentions, only made that place worse off while the dictator lived and got into power

no matter what your intentions are, it'll only spell bad
See, this answer is right.

I mean all dictators in this world did more harm than good, I mean look at Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stallin and Mao Zedong. They all killed multi-millions of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why is that?
Because more than a handful of K. Rool supporters (weirdly enough it's worse here than a lot of other places) act like everything is a threat or have incredibly shortsighted and entitled attitudes when it comes to character additions.

Everything that debuted after 2008 is "an advertisement." Anything that isn't cartoony is "irrelevant weeb trash." K. Rool "obviously won the rigged ballot." There's no character as "important and deserving" as an obese crocodile who was written out of his own franchise a decade ago.

And it sucks, because K. Rool himself is pretty great. But him getting in means rewarding a bunch of entitled whiners stuck in the nineties and armchair game developers, so the idea gets less thrilling with each passing day. Harsh, maybe, but who cares.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You'd want to be overthrown because ruling over 8 billion idiots is gonna be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much stress.

I have one Hone, but that's because I have a Blade tome in my armor team, said mage also having Armor March.

Otherwise, yeah, everything is Ward for more defense.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Can't see image cuz broken (@Warchamp7 plz)

But man...you really don't like hearing anything negative about these games at all do you?
I stated a relatively minor nitpick, which started off as just a general first impression and even stated that it really didn't even bother me that much...
Maybe it isn't Warchamp' s problem but the plot is cool lol.

And no, that's not right lol. I can take the negatives that are legit.
I have give oury complaints on XC2 that are gameplay related and fair... Such as the accessories section is crap. Rex and Nia's voice is not good. Don't get me started on RNG rare Blades...
I can give you many negatives on XC2 while I still consider XC2 my most favorite Xenoblade game.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Because more than a handful of K. Rool supporters (weirdly enough it's worse here than a lot of other places) act like everything is a threat or have incredibly shortsighted and entitled attitudes when it comes to character additions.

Everything that debuted after 2008 is "an advertisement." Anything that isn't cartoony is "irrelevant weeb trash." K. Rool "obviously won the rigged ballot." There's no character as "important and deserving" as an obese crocodile who was written out of his own franchise a decade ago.

And it sucks, because K. Rool himself is pretty great. But him getting in means rewarding a bunch of entitled whiners stuck in the nineties and armchair game developers, so the idea gets less thrilling with each passing day. Harsh, maybe, but who cares.
I can understand a bit, cause this was how I was feeling with Bowser Jr. That being said, seeing Bowser Jr's moveset took away any of that stress and I didn't even care about the "shoo-in" crowd afterwards. If K.Rool's moveset looks awesome and whatnot, here's hoping it helps relieve some of that stress from his "fans".

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Weeman Weeman .

Hey.

What's going on?

Very funny.. .
Here's her official artwork:
Oh I saw.

Red Seal of Approval already stamped.

You have no idea how badly I wanted that image to come up broke though.

Not a crack on you, it'd just be amazing irony.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I try to follow a mindset of not letting other people ruin something for me.

So a fanbase has a lot of **** in it. That doesn't make the material or character the fans like bad all on it's own, nor can the material/characters itself/themselves usually be directly blamed for how some fans behave.

I can totally understand why it'd be a turn-off when it gets excessive, but if you really enjoy something, then try not to let other people ruin it for you. One can still enjoy and like something for what it is while steering as clear as possible of the less than pleasant parts of it's fanbase.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

I get your feel, but also have to throw out the reason why so many people are passionate.

I see two communities of supporters in the Smash world. That are very similar. They just don't realize it. At first you might not even notice it.

Those two communities? K. Rool's and Geno's.

Both are characters that were left behind. We lost both of these characters for various reasons and they haven't appeared in modern gaming in quite some time.

And I think a lot of the passion that goes into them is from a stand point of ''Well, Smash opens doors." and that's absolutely true and I can understand why both communities drive forward and keep doing what they do.

The difference however is that one handles it with the utmost class.The passion has not been warped in one, while one most certainly has.

And it might be because one is a supporting role and the other is a former main villain, the truth remains however I have never once seen a Geno supporter throw down and call another Mario character a waste, bring down anyone in their conquest to get this character they loved dearly in one game to return in Smash that in hopes it will push Square and Nintendo to let him become a regular Mario staple.

K. Rool fans should really take note of what they have and remain humble, because they don't. Very few don't. Because they have the world compared to Geno's fans. K. Rool was last seen 10 years ago after many appearances. Geno has not been seen since 22 years ago with just one sole appearance.

So I ask how does one fan base can go 22 years without seeing their character and not put others down? But one has only missed a decade and they feel as if to get their goal and see their fav again they have to bring anyone in his franchise (and sometimes others) down to support him?

What makes this even more sad of a comparison for me? All along the way Geno fans have been picked on for being silly and supporting the impossible in this fanbase. Yet to me they just might be the the nicest community of fans in this speculation community I've had the pleasure to interact with.

But I've ranted enough but I just had to bring up this comparison because I don't think anyone else has ever noticed how similar the situations are and how differently both groups handle their situations.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t like how the K. Rool supporters use K’s for everthing. Isn’t the topic here for support basically KKK?

D

Deleted member

Ehh, I never really cared for King K. Rool in Smash Bros.
I would not be sad if he did not get in.
It would be kind of cool to see him, but not "OH MY GOODNESS!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ugh.

I think K. Rool is legitimately becoming "the new Daisy" for me...which sucks, considering (in a vacuum, without regard to his fanbase) I actually like K. Rool...
Sorry you feel that way man. Can't really help with **** like that. Seen that with a lot of characters/series I like where people get a little too attached to certain aspects of whatever they hold on to.

Personally, I NEVER let crazy ****** ruin the stuff I like for me. I like what I like, and I'm not letting anyone changing my mind, aside from my damn self.

I don’t like how the K. Rool supporters use K’s for everthing. Isn’t the topic here for support basically KKK?
They stole that from Mortal Kombat. Or maybe, that's just the 90's as a whole. Just be glad Carnage from Spider-Man wasn't "Karnage" instead.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It's all just really passion and I applaud the passion for K. Rool.

But fam, please remember K. Rool is just a fictional crocodile. It's not that serious.

Your world does not hinge on if he is or isn't in Smash Brothers. And remember everyone you speak to isn't just some words on a keyboard. They're an actual human being.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can see why one would say King K. Rool supporters are getting a bit sensitive to criticism and somewhat overdo advertising him but I wouldn't compare to Daisy supporters.

Rool is my #2 want but I've hardly talked about my interest of him (along with other characters) as pestering others too much usually doesn't help.

Balloon Fighter has been my most wanted for over 15 years but I know to not shove him down everyone throats.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like I am going to take a nap.
Also I just realized I got to read all the posts I missed in Smash Speculation.
Dang it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom