• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Huh- that pic has feels eh? Not more than this lol:

That's Weiss by the way... with Dishwasher's design... totally not inspired from Morag lol.
inb4 this actually happens in V6 and Opo is like "WHY DID YOU SHOW US THIS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO, NUMBER DUDE?!"

:troll:

Though in all fairness, those two pictues have different kinds of feels.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It appears I'm late to the topic (when aren't I though?), but I'd honestly say the Robin and Shulk trailers were among my favorites.

I hadn't played FE at the time, but Robin just looked like he was so unique, and in hindsight, I'm really glad he got in because he's one of my favorite characters to play, and if it weren't for him and the rest of the FE characters in Smash, I probably wouldn't be as much of a fan of the series as I am now, and I am thankful for that.

As for Shulk, I had not played Xenoblade at the time of Shulk's reveal either, but I had watched Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of the game, and I had liked what I had seen of the game, but I doubted that I would get a chance to play it. As for the trailer itself, it took me by surprise, and I knew I would want to play as Shulk, because he just looked like he would be so fun and unique. Shulk's reveal was also around the time the New Nintendo 3DS version of Xenoblade was announced (as well as the New Nintendo 3DS itself), even though it would be a while for an announcement saying that it would be localized. So basically, Chuggaa's LP of the game, Shulk's inclusion in Smash, and the announcement of the game coming to the New Nintendo 3DS pretty much convinced me to play Xenoblade, and I'm quite glad I did, because it's now one of my favorite games ever.

Cloud's reveal was also one of my favorites, but I have much less to say about it than the other two.

D

Deleted member

Tempest Trials+ is so much better, Mini reward goals and 10 days makes it much easier and less stressing.
Too bad Finn got hit by the recent free unit curse and he sucks ass. Brave Lance makes sense and Miracle is nice too but Atk/Def 2??? And Goad Cavalry???
I'm still gonna build him since I wanted a Lance Cavalry(despite Camoo just coming back lol) and I really liked him as an unit for the short time I used him in FE4 but I'm getting tired of free units getting the short end of the stick.
Remember when we got Arvis and Arden with unique skills? They aren't broken by any means but it still made them feel unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Remember when we got Arvis and Arden with unique skills?
Arden's Follow-Up Ring is literally just a worse Bold Fighter :troll:

Jokes aside, yeah, I remember ****ing losing it when we learned he was an armor who could quad on player phases. That was the stuff of nightmares at the time.

And it still is today, it's just that Arden's not unique anymore.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It appears I'm late to the topic (when aren't I though?), but I'd honestly say the Robin and Shulk trailers were among my favorites.

I hadn't played FE at the time, but Robin just looked like he was so unique, and in hindsight, I'm really glad he got in because he's one of my favorite characters to play, and if it weren't for him and the rest of the FE characters in Smash, I probably wouldn't be as much of a fan of the series as I am now, and I am thankful for that.

As for Shulk, I had not played Xenoblade at the time of Shulk's reveal either, but I had watched Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of the game, and I had liked what I had seen of the game, but I doubted that I would get a chance to play it. As for the trailer itself, it took me by surprise, and I knew I would want to play as Shulk, because he just looked like he would be so fun and unique. Shulk's reveal was also around the time the New Nintendo 3DS version of Xenoblade was announced (as well as the New Nintendo 3DS itself), even though it would be a while for an announcement saying that it would be localized. So basically, Chuggaa's LP of the game, Shulk's inclusion in Smash, and the announcement of the game coming to the New Nintendo 3DS pretty much convinced me to play Xenoblade, and I'm quite glad I did, because it's now one of my favorite games ever.

Cloud's reveal was also one of my favorites, but I have much less to say about it than the other two.
If I was a Xenoblade fan before Smash 4....then Shulk trailer could have been my most favorite.

Other note...
I type this on my phone because my laptop is utterly crap just recently... It is not doing anything that much, it is just whenever I am loading Smashboards or just multiple pages on chrome the drive reading percentage will be literally at 100%....

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh her eh?
I mean I didn't pay too much on her so... yeah...

And oh boy, you will complain about that on another character's design once you reach to chapter 7 lol... but that character's design is more understandable...

Huh- that pic has feels eh? Not more than this lol:

That's Weiss by the way... with Dishwasher's design... totally not inspired from Morag lol.
I wasn't really complaining per se...moreso just stating my initial thoughts, I actually don't really care that much...though I still feel her design could've been better.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2018-4-21_9-43-43.png

avi_soon.png

Red and Praline have liked my posts.

Ergo, they like stuff that isn't "legit good ****."
Oh don't be modest.

You do legit good ****.

I shouldnt have turned my Phone ringtone to Persona 5 music. Now I catch feels everytime it rings
I just realized how good a ringtone Tokyo Emergency would be.

Kinda want that now.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wasn't really complaining per se...moreso just stating my initial thoughts, I actually don't really care that much...though I still feel her design could've been better.
I think her design is better already imo.

Here's her official artwork by the way:
to those naysayers (Not totally to you Aetheri..)
Just please aware, this is a character from Xenoblade 2...a fantasy JRPG... sure her designs have a lot of things a bit weird but I don't think her designs "can be better"... just because there are some things the bugs you doesn't mean you consider it "can be better".

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Jokes aside, yeah, I remember ****ing losing it when we learned he was an armor who could quad on player phases. That was the stuff of nightmares at the time.

It's still beefy AF.

I think the thing really holding back Arden today is the fact that there's no more Ardens to go around. Wish they'd release some of the older TT units into the general pool, or at least a focus banner or something.

Your Labo, I assume?
Yes.

Which kit did you pick?
Yes.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's still beefy AF.

I think the thing really holding back Arden today is the fact that there's no more Ardens to go around. Wish they'd release some of the older TT units into the general pool, or at least a focus banner or something.

Yes.

Yes.
You got a great deal: A game set about cardboard and a free cardboard box it came with. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's still beefy AF.
Heck yeah it is.

And a nice alternative if you don't got a Hardin to set up a Quad build.

Bold Fighter is literally the only thing left for me to have my mixed phase terror Grima. Really wishing Winter Lissa or Hardin would come back into focus.

That'd be sweet, honestly.

Especially for those who missed out on those units.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Did you make yourself sad?

Here, have a hugging kitten.

View attachment 141995
Nah brah, I got more important things to get sad over. Although I also won't turn down a hugging kitten. I mean, who would?

It just irks me that I'm missing a few I really wish I had.

Joshua, Masked Marth, Arden, and some more Black Knights spring to mind.

Hate? I wasn't implying as such. I'm just saying you could use that Amazon box to add to your Labo.
Oh.

...huh. You have a point.

Hoping to finally put my 3D printer back to work but I guess free prototyping materials is a plus.

Good thing I got em in the big box.

What do you have in mind? :urg:
Plans.
avi_smile.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He still has an unique niche in the fact he can double regardless of phase.
Brave Sword+Follow-Up Ring may be done better with a Bold Fighter but Arden is still a F2P friendly option with the ability to use other sets(like Slaying Edge for guaranteed Ignis).
Meanwhile, Lyon has a +3 Mt Raven Tome and Finn has a Brave Lance, both of which are avaible as for free or in the 3* pool, and add nothing new to the game.
It's still beefy AF.

Yes.

Yes.
I'd dump all my Orb savings on a chance to +10 Joshua.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

A broken picture? You're right. Nothing can top that. :p

Nah brah, I got more important things to get sad over. Although I also won't turn down a hugging kitten. I mean, who would?

It just irks me that I'm missing a few I really wish I had.

Joshua, Masked Marth, Arden, and some more Black Knights spring to mind.
Black Knight+10 must happen...

...even though Zelgius is basically "better Black Knight" already :lol:

Oh God...

You'll make that, won't you?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Dude.

She looks broken as ****.

upload_2018-4-21_11-44-30.png

I'd dump all my Orb savings on a chance to +10 Joshua.
Know you would.

Ain't even hating - see also: the **** I pulled to get some more M!Grima - just kinda knew.

Oh God...

You'll make that, won't you?
Which one of the thats do you mean?

There's several equally horrifying options here.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He still has an unique niche in the fact he can double regardless of phase.
Brave Sword+Follow-Up Ring may be done better with a Bold Fighter but Arden is still a F2P friendly option with the ability to use other sets(like Slaying Edge for guaranteed Ignis).
I mean... Quick Riposte seal exists, but I think you probably mean "double regardless of phase with only one skill slot", which is a really nice niche.

Either way, yeah, Arden can be spoopy if done right.

I really should start making an Arden build because I got a +1 just sitting on the bench.

Meanwhile, Lyon has a +3 Mt Raven Tome and Finn has a Brave Lance, both of which are avaible as for free or in the 3* pool, and add nothing new to the game.
Finn has Goad Cavalry.

Not really unique, but it means you don't need to kill a Camoo if you don't have a Reinhardt.

Finn adds nothing new, that's true, but he's a nice thing to have as fodder, at least.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

to those naysayers (Not totally to you Aetheri..)
Just please aware, this is a character from Xenoblade 2...a fantasy JRPG... sure her designs have a lot of things a bit weird but I don't think her designs "can be better"... just because there are some things the bugs you doesn't mean you consider it "can be better".
Can't see image cuz broken (@Warchamp7 plz)

But man...you really don't like hearing anything negative about these games at all do you?
I stated a relatively minor nitpick, which started off as just a general first impression and even stated that it really didn't even bother me that much...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Patroka's design to me is OK, at first, I was bothered by how revelating the lower part of her outfit was. But after looking more at the rest of her design, aswell as the way she move and fight. I warm up to her design and consider it quit fitting for her character.

Plus, dang, that's some hot legs she got, if I may say.:denzel:

So yeah Aetheri Aetheri , I can understand your view on her.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Colleen Clickenbeard keeps up with seasonal anime like My Hero Academia, loved voicing the arc with the Davy Pirates, and said that to be a great voice actor, you gotta be constantly going to workshops to practice forming the perfect voice with the right tone and focus.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Went fiddling with the link and found the art before the post got unbroke.

I mean I guess people can get all up in arms about showing off literally her inner thighs if they want, but I don't see much of a problem myself.

Patroka's design to me is OK, at first, I was bothered by how revelating the lower part of her outfit was. But after looking more at the rest of her design, aswell as the way she move and fight. I warm up to her design and consider it quit fitting for her character.

Plus, dang, that's some hot legs she got, if I may say.:denzel:
So what you're saying is...

I was about to say "Labo girlfriend"

But then I remembered that you already have a girlfriend...
Yeah man, poly for cardboard would be an instantaneous veto.

Wont hurt to have another, you know, backup
She's still fighting cancer.

I know you don't mean it like that, I just...don't wanna think about backups, honestly.

Unfortunate implications.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ugh.

I think K. Rool is legitimately becoming "the new Daisy" for me...which sucks, considering (in a vacuum, without regard to his fanbase) I actually like K. Rool...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Went fiddling with the link and found the art before the post got unbroke.

I mean I guess people can get all up in arms about showing off literally her inner thighs if they want, but I don't see much of a problem myself.

So what you're saying is...

Yeah man, poly for cardboard would be an instantaneous veto.

She's still fighting cancer.

I know you don't mean it like that, I just...don't wanna think about backups, honestly.

Unfortunate implications.
..yo, does that mean that Patroka have a stand called "She's Got Legs"?...

...I see myself out...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So i said to myself "hmm, I havent rode a bike in 13 years, Maybe I should ride one

Turns out in too short to even. Reach the pedals on the bikes in the shed. That and Id have to learn to balance myself on a bike again
You never forget how to ride a bike, just get a new bike or maybe if you can just lower the seat?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You never forget how to ride a bike, just get a new bike or maybe if you can just lower the seat?
Thing is, im probably Im hella short( havent gotten a check up so idk my height for sure),and Id have to get a childrens bike probably because even with the seat lowered all the way, i couldnt put my feet flat on the ground and was on my toes.
And that was with the tires being flat. Imagine how hard it would be with the tires with air

Oh, I havent forgotten how to ride a bike, I right away starting peddaling when I got on it, its the balancing I need to work on

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought I'd have to wait the whole season to get this analysis but guess not.
Obvious huge spoiler warning for anime only watchers.
I mean... Quick Riposte seal exists, but I think you probably mean "double regardless of phase with only one skill slot", which is a really nice niche.

Either way, yeah, Arden can be spoopy if done right.

I really should start making an Arden build because I got a +1 just sitting on the bench.

Finn has Goad Cavalry.

Not really unique, but it means you don't need to kill a Camoo if you don't have a Reinhardt.

Finn adds nothing new, that's true, but he's a nice thing to have as fodder, at least.
Arden doesn't need to inherit Quick Riposte 3, has a bigger HP threshold and works on PP, besides being able to use a Sacred Seal still. It's not the best niche but it's still something no one can replicate, much like Arvis's Recovery Ring.

Reinhardt is on the 3* pool now so Goad Cavalry(which is way worse than Hone) is incredibly easy to get. Besides, it's a C skill, it's not going to be an unit's selling point until it's a Dragon related one or a Tactics skill.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ugh.

I think K. Rool is legitimately becoming "the new Daisy" for me...which sucks, considering (in a vacuum, without regard to his fanbase) I actually like K. Rool...
Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom