• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This Shiny nonsense has gone on long enough.

If you are getting annoyed with how he acts, block him. The talking phase is over- been over for awhile now. We have went from being nice and patient to upset and annoyed.

Honestly, you guys. Stop beating a dead horse.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why are people saying that you guys are taking care of me?
You are not... you all are just helping.
Riddle me this Shiny.

How has making friends at school been going?
I got a lot more riddles.

How has socializing in general been going?

How has playing games with your siblings been doing?

How has you trying spend more time with your actual family than us been doing?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I like Grant Kirkhope surfer bro always-doing-pushups DK, which was sort of present in the DKC trilogy but firmly established in DK64. Beyond that, there's not a lot I like about even the ideas in the game. I really didn't need K.Rool presented as a generic Dr. Blofeld Claw bad guy. I don't like how Diddy lost the rap boombox and replaced it with a rock guitar (that's Dixie's thing!). I guess Chunky's shtick is alright, I like how he breaks the fourth wall to beg the player not to pick him.

You heard me right!

Tiny > Dixie

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"34 users"

Huh...did we ever get this number of users here before? Because, not going to lie here, it's kinda of spooky.:lol:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"34 users"

Huh...did we ever get this number of users here before? Because, not going to lie here, it's kinda of spooky.:lol:
That... is kind of odd.

I wonder what the occasion is.

Not like much of anything interesting gaming-wise has happened today.

Or I least, I don't think anything has happened...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It is just a bit on the metal side
Shiny is a bot confirmed :troll:

But seriously...

I think I should get banned for a moment. I deserve it for causing almost twenty outrages.
Nothing you've done actually broke a rule, since you never really got any infraction points.

Which means that, while it annoys us, it was still legal to cause the almost twenty outrages you did.

But just because you legally can doesn't mean you should.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So this is pretty neat. Famitsu is taking a survey of sorts on the entire Mega Man series so people can share their favorite parts of Mega Man.

What makes this particularly interesting is they really want to hear what people overseas think more than anything. If you love anything or everything about Mega Man, give the survey a shot!

https://ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/megaman30th/q.php

If you care enough to ask, my Favorite Classic Game is 6, I listed almost every other game I've played in the more section. Favorite character is Sonia Strumm/Harp Note from Starforce, and favorite stage music is "Departure" from Mega Man Zero 2.
I voted. Basically I was just telling them how much I wanted Megaman Legends 3 to get released. :lol:
Dixie is bubblegum chewing, pink legwarmer wearing 80s valley girl chimpanzee. That's just wonderful character design.
IDK really. I guess it's mainly nostalgia. The 3 kongs in DK64 resonated with me more than Dixie/Kiddy did.
"34 users"

Usually thread drama attracts a lot of attention from users and guests. They love to see **** go down I guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That... is kind of odd.

I wonder what the occasion is.

Not like much of anything interesting gaming-wise has happened today.

Or I least, I don't think anything has happened...
Shiny Intervention

We A&E now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I voted. Basically I was just telling them how much I wanted Megaman Legends 3 to get released. :lol:

IDK really. I guess it's mainly nostalgia. The 3 kongs in DK64 resonated with me more than Dixie/Kiddy did.

Usually thread drama attracts a lot of attention from users and guests. They love to see **** go down I guess.
I guess that's that, but then again, is the NintenZone know for it's dra-

Wait, I already got my answer, nevermind.

D

Deleted member

Just ignore me please, I felt like I really went from a nice user to a controversial and annoying one. I am too flawed to stop anything that I really should stop, and this thread was ruined multiple times by me getting angry. I really upset Opossum and some other users, and I feel like I am just going to get worse as time progresses.

I am a little bit tempted to go on a hiatus right now.....

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"34 users"

I remember the height of the smash 4 days where we reached like 100 or more users. In moments like the ERSB leak and more. Those were fun times and crazy

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think I should get banned for a moment. I deserve it for causing almost twenty outrages.
A ban isn't necessary but I do think your liking privileges should be revoked.

But it looks like the mods don't give a **** about this situation, so no actions will likely be made.

So its up to you to cut your **** all by yourself.

And don't give me, "I can't do it" because that's the biggest spoon-fed **** I've ever been fed in a long time.

I have told you this several times. I ain't your dad, and my patience has expired. So please- stop spamming likes. This is the last time I'm asking you this.

Last edited:
DK64 is the best looking game ever to me. Such gorgeous blocky models and weird textures to go with them

This isn't even sarcastic. I grew up with games like Spyro so games like this are genuinely gorgeous to me. I ****ing love DK64 for its looks alone. I really need get back to finishing this game TBH. And actually playing DKC2 and finishing tropical freeze and. . .
:061:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I gotta be real honest.

I disliked Donkey Kong 64.

A lot.

And pretty much every Kong created/introduced in it.

I think it's for the best if anyone that's not Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, Funky and K. Rool get ignored in further games.
Even Lanky? I can see Trixie and Chunky being kind of redundant, but Lanky is kind of popular.

Though as far I'm personally concerned Diddy = Dixie > DK >>>> The rest >>>>>> Kiddy.

As for DK64, I haven't played that one myself, but I've heard that the collection stuff in that game gets sort of annoying. I haven't played it myself, but I'd like to at some point.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
DK64 is the best looking game ever to me. Such gorgeous blocky models and weird textures to go with them

This isn't even sarcastic. I grew up with games like Spyro so games like this are genuinely gorgeous to me. I ****ing love DK64 for its looks alone. I really need get back to finishing this game TBH. And actually playing DKC2 and finishing tropical freeze and. . .
Ayy! Someone who doesn't **** on DK64.

Give me a hug man. :b:

D

Deleted member

If you really think about it, DK64 does not look that bad.

But it looks like the mods don't give a **** about this situation, so no actions will likely be made.

And don't give me, "I can't do it" because that's the biggest spoon-fed **** I've ever been fed in a long time.

I have told you this several times. I ain't your dad, and my patience has expired. So please- stop spamming likes. This is the last time I'm asking you this.
That was the problem?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just ignore me please, I felt like I really went from a nice user to a controversial and annoying one. I am too flawed to stop anything that I really should stop, and this thread was ruined multiple times by me getting angry. I really upset Opossum and some other users, and I feel like I am just going to get worse as time progresses.

We're not gonna ignore you.

It would only mean you'd be capable of doing even more controversial stuff with even less repercussions because no one would see them.

If you want to take that hiatus, take it. Maybe even ask a mod to ban you so you can really focus on other things instead of always coming back here?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

No, Im not going to ignore you because that doesnt really fix anything other then make you feel worse about yourself

Not gonna say what everyone else is doing will make you feel any better about yourself either. They just need to calm down for a while

Last edited:
I got two replies instantly and was absolutely certain one would be a ****post about me saying how pretty DK64 and then posting either Chunky or Candy Kong

Wrong on every account.

I give the thread 5 minutes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

No one is saying you should be banned or are flawed just that you should actually listen. If you chilled on the likes and took our advice to try and help you out more to heart, I think you would be amazed to see how much it can change and improve your life on and offline. Just start listening, and if asked to not go through peoples post history from years ago then don’t. It’s find to read on your own time even though I don’t know why you want to go through 3 years of posts, but it’s not of my concern. But listening and actually learning from things like that can greatly improve you as a person and maybe even your mental health. But feeling better about yourself has to come more from real life than your internet life. Hopefully what’s been said will open up your mind a bit and you can get to be the type of person you want to be.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Well I guess I'm glad I made a wide circle around this place when I was in my mid-teens.

*EDIT* Just stressed and feeling bad for Shiny, don't mind me

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I got two replies instantly and was absolutely certain one would be a ****post about me saying how pretty DK64 and then posting either Chunky or Candy Kong

Wrong on every account.

I give the thread 5 minutes
I would have figured it would have been Lanky that's the deal breaker for you but oh well. :estatic:
There's always... the other type of TLC.

That spot was what changed a lot of people's minds about Kalisto. Literally the only thing I remember from that show.

And then Kalisto's promo from the Draft happened...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I think it's time for me to jump the ship for tonight. Whatever happen here, I hope things will get better for everyone, on those words, have a great day/night/whatever!

Hey, get it? I litteraly jumped off the ship. Hehehe....Heeeeeeh, I know where the door is.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Despite not having played it, I kind of want to see an HD remake of DK64.

Mostly because I want to see what this awesome freak would look like with modern graphics:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Are you ****ingg serious? All this **** was over him ****ing liking posts? Why the **** is everyone in a tizzy about that ****, I swear to ****ing god, im getting dizzy just thinking about how such a small thing could anger everyone like this, I dont get it

Idk if its from me huffing scrubbin bubbles fumes or this stupid **** or a combo but I feel like Im going to pass out

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Shiny has been inundated with sound advice and if he's not going to follow it clearly he's not in a place right now for it to really sink in. He's 14, living at home under presumably comfortable means, he's not in a situation where changing is currently imperative. It would be healthy, and its in his best interest, but the advice probably sounds abstract right now. I don't think he really wants to change, he just wants to feel better, and hasn't yet realized the two are related. Nothing against Shiny specifically, but 14 year olds dunno what's going on.

So it's not for a lack of trying, but carrying on at this juncture seems rather fruitless. You guys have helped, and clearly have his best interests at heart, but you're not his caretakers. He has the advice should he want to utilize it, but maybe just some growing up and gaining perspective is in order first.

And if he is trolling... that's just kind of sad. I'd like to believe he's not, I'd like to be the best of it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

honestly do we actually have a mod here? I only know of push still having privellages even though he hasn’t been able to come here much but is great as a mod. And whatever mods do come here it’s not often but I think that’s because they get busy or mod other areas, I do t really keep track. But regardless this place really is peaceful most of the time and requires little modding. But when smash 5 gets fully revealed it’s going to be crazy again so mod activity will pick up then if I had to guess

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Well I guess I'm glad I made a wide circle around this place when I was in my mid-teens.

*EDIT* Just stressed and feeling bad for Shiny, don't mind me
That gif is legit terrifying.

Like i'm never going to want to go near a bridge now. :scared:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Feel similar honestly.

Extends to PS1 era stuff as well.

The best blocky polygonal games are master classes in using textures and design work to cover for the poly count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom