• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For some reason seeing a picture of socially inadequate dragons playing "Houses and Humans" makes me irrationally angry.

And the fact that several people seem to have come up with that same general joke independently makes me want to toss a stuffed animal at a wall.
What about Splat Zones and Inklings? :troll:

But seriously, yeah, can see how it makes you feel. It's basically like a meme dying.

Whoa +4? I'm jealous!
And I'm damn proud of how lucky I got with getting Grimas!

I usually have terrible luck when it comes to green units :lol:

As for Desperation...

I honestly have no idea, not sure why I ever thought of putting that on him lol. Thanks for pointing that out. My brain might have forgot the real reason he attacks twice when I did that and then just never questioned it. :laugh:
Maybe just give him a Brash Assault seal so that he quads on the attack phase against ranged units before they can even dream of hitting back?

That'd give Desperation a pretty specific purpose, but a purpose nonetheless.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I also added you. Right now my lead is Nanna with Dazzling Gravity+ and Savage Blow 6, which probably nobody will use because everyone still thinks healers suck. :p
Awesome!

As someone who busts out a +1 Azama that I've SI'ed basically every healer I've gotten into (except my Bridal Lyn, she stays *clears throat*) I can appreciate healer power. There are many orbs I never would have gotten without him. And he's not even on a horse.

What I want most added into the game is the first Armored Staff user. Please be a seasonal Azama please be a seasonal Azama.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Really I haven't built up many healers yet. Pretty much just have Genny.

Now when Lena and Silque get added, I'll be changing that. :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
At first I was going to mention how this character art reminded me a lot of Final Fantasy's designs...then I remembered Nomura actually did work on character art for this game...so its no wonder...
For the most Torna members at least.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Maybe just give him a Brash Assault seal so that he quads on the attack phase against ranged units before they can even dream of hitting back?

That'd give Desperation a pretty specific purpose, but a purpose nonetheless.
Eh I interchange seals constantly so I just looked at what he had put into him and swapped Desperation for Blue Tomebreaker 3. *shrugs*

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I somehow manage to get a Brave Roy today in FEH. That's pretty cool, but apparently his nature is -Atk +Def, so it looks like for now he will be joining Lukas, Ryoma, and Delthea as units that I want to use but are -Atk.

For a while now I've had Pony Roy as my lead because you can't go wrong with cavalry Brave Blow / Death Bow.
I have sent a request. My leading unit should be Hector.

For those that also want to add me, my ID is 0819460164.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I somehow manage to get a Brave Roy today in FEH. That's pretty cool, but apparently his nature is -Atk +Def, so it looks like for now he will be joining Lukas, Ryoma, and Delthea as units that I want to use but are -Atk.
Ouch...

-Atk hurts Brave Roy so much, especially with Blazing Durandal having built-in Heavy Blade...

D

Deleted member

....Hi!

Right now I feel a bit better.
So.... any cool heroes that is note-worthy in FEH?

Chrono.

Dragon Ball Heroes is adding Android 21 to it.

Also, Goku gets SS Rage. Even though that form is kind of dumb since most SS forms were from anger. Though its kind of weird how GOKU of all people gets a what if form. Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks and Bardock I get. But Goku basically got all other transformations in the franchise.
Seems to be a different SS Rage from Trunks.

Apparently the Kanji used for it is the same one used... for Kale's SS Berserk form.

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know. I am having urges to go on a hiatus like Lampy.
Should I?
It might do you some good. I mean, if you are feeling stressed here, it's not going to help you if staying here makes you more stressed. Try going on a walk or take some time to listen to some relaxing music or read a book, etc.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know. I am having urges to go on a hiatus like Lampy.
Should I?
Honestly it depends on your reasons.

If it's because you honestly feel like you need a break then sure.

If it's because other users are being judgemental towards you and hammering your self esteem then screw them.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Going to a second anime convention was a fun time. I enjoyed the brief time I had talking to the English VA of Luffy. There was not much to do, so I went ahead interviewed many artists on how they crafted their artstyles in drawing. Definitely learned a lot from interviewing. :)

On the other hand, I am completely burnt out from attending an anime convention. I barely could try playing Smash competitvely at a casual gaming panel. My arms are nearly dead on the floor. My running train of thought ran away, and I wanna faint.

At the least this small cosplay of Yuri kept me alive and standing:

Last edited:
I can feel the optimist in me getting cocky.

"There has to be a direct by this tuesday. They need to announce pokemon for the investor's meeting on wednesday. Sure we don't get pokemon announcements from general directs but this one is special. Punch Out, Animal Crossing, Smash, and pokemon will be in a direct this tuesday. You were only a week and a game off."

Needless to say, I am currently beating up that part of me.
:061:

D

Deleted member

"There has to be a direct by this tuesday. They need to announce pokemon for the investor's meeting on wednesday. Sure we don't get pokemon announcements from general directs but this one is special. Punch Out, Animal Crossing, Smash, and pokemon will be in a direct this tuesday. You were only a week and a game off."

A direct would honestly make me really happy. :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

If there's no Kid Icarus then it's not real optimism.

It's that fake optimism you buy at the Dollar Tree.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
@redfeatherraven

Did I miss the writing challenge thing you mentioned before? I want to observe.
nah, the writing challenge starts the 29th and lasts for about 2 months, 250 words of anything concurrent regardless of quality every week

i who used to just wanted to watch saw the low requirements and though "hey i could do that" and then i basically agreed to be a writer for it now -3-

group and post is here =
Writing Challenge - May/June 2018

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Awesome!

As someone who busts out a +1 Azama that I've SI'ed basically every healer I've gotten into (except my Bridal Lyn, she stays *clears throat*) I can appreciate healer power. There are many orbs I never would have gotten without him. And he's not even on a horse.

What I want most added into the game is the first Armored Staff user. Please be a seasonal Azama please be a seasonal Azama.
Azama has the looks for an armored monk already. btw added, name is wolfie.

If there's no Kid Icarus then it's not real optimism.

It's that fake optimism you buy at the Dollar Tree.
No this is optimism for me. Like. . .very optimistic.

Expecting KI would be panglossian

(characterized by or given to extreme optimism)

I had to look up a word. That's how pessimistic I am about KI compared to other games :p

D

Deleted member

I just want to know that I love you all and I do not want you to get upset at me.
I very much promise to not view Opossum or anyone's early posts and like it.
We'll get a Smash Direct once Sakurai finishes playing with his Labo kits
LABO MAN FOR SMASH? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
No this is optimism for me. Like. . .very optimistic.

Expecting KI would be panglossian

(characterized by or given to extreme optimism)

I had to look up a word. That's how pessimistic I am about KI compared to other games :p
inb4 kid icarus gets 2 games annoucned at e3, and a newcomer to smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom